1. Ahmadi, I. 2014. Development and evaluation of a full-vehicle vibration model of an MF 285 tractor. Research in Agricultural Engineering 60: 107-114.
2. Bouazara, M., M. J. Richard, and S. Rakheja. 2006. Safety and comfort analysis of a 3-D vehicle model with optimal non-linear active seat suspension. Journal of Terramechanics 43: 97-118.
3. Deprez, K., D. Moshou, J. Anthonis, J. D. Baerdemaeker, and H. Ramon. 2005. Improvement of vibrational comfort on agricultural vehicles by passive and semi-active cabin suspensions. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 49: 431-440.
4. Donati, P. 2002. Survey of technical preventive measures to reduce whole-body vibration effects when designing mobile machinery. Journal of Sound and Vibration 253 (1): 169-183.
5. Duke, M., and G. Goss. 2007. Investigation of tractor driver seat performance with non-linear stiffness and on-off damper. Biosystems Engineering 96 (4): 477-486.
6. Hostens, I., K. Deprez, and H. Ramon. 2004. An improved design of air suspension for seats of mobile agricultural machines. Journal of Sound and Vibration 276: 141-156.
7. Khajavi, M. N., and V. Abdollahi. 2007. Comparison between optimized passive vehicle suspension system and semi active fuzzy logic controlled suspension system regarding ride and handling. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 25: 57-61.
8. Lines, J. A., and K. Murphy. 1991. The stiffness of agricultural tractor tyres. Journal of Terramechanics 28 (1): 49-64.
9. Marsili, A., L. Ragni, G. Santoro, and G. Servadio. 2002. Innovative systems to reduce vibrations on agricultural tractors: Comparative analysis of acceleration transmitted through the driving seat. Biosystems Engineering 81 (1): 35-47.
10. Scarlett, A. J., J. S. Price, and R. M. Stayner. 2007. Whole-body vibration: Evaluation of emission and exposure levels arising from agricultural tractors. Journal of Terramechanics 44 (1): 65-73.
11. Taylor, R. K., L. L. Bashford, and M. D. Schrock. 2000. Methods for measuring vertical tire stiffness. Transactions of the ASAE 43 (6): 1415-1419.
12. Vitas, N., R. Torisu., and J. Takeda. 1988. Determining inertia tensor of farm tractors. Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Iwate University 19 (1): 37-54.