1. Arnold, R. E., and J. R. Rake. 1964. Experiments with rasp-bar threshing drum: some factors affecting performance. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 9 (4): 348-355.
2. Ajav, E. A., and B. A. Adejumo. 2005. Performance evaluation of a thresher. Agricultural Engineering International: the CIGR EJournal. 3: 1-8.
3. Catteral, P. 1998. Flour milling. PP 269 – 329 in P. S. Cauvian, and L. S. Young eds. Technology of Bread Making. Blackie Academic and Professional. UK.
4. Chung, C. J., S. J. Clark, J. C. Lindholm, R. J. McGinty, and C. A. Watson. 1975. The pearlograph technique for measuring wheat hardness. Transactions of The ASAE 17: 185-189.
5. Helmy, M. A. 1988. Threshing parameters affecting the performance of local and foreign wheat threshing machines. Misr Journal of Agriculture Engineering 5 (4): 329-343.
6. ISTA. 1996. International rules for seed testing association. Seed Science and Technology 24: 29-34.
7. Khazaee, J. 2002. Force requirement for pulling off chick pea pods as well as fracture resistance of chick pea pods and grains. Ph. D. Thesis, Power and Machinery Department. Tehran University. Iran. (In Farsi).
8. Kuhlman, D. K., D. S. Chung, R. McGinty, and C. A. Watson. 1979. Modification of the pearler for wheat-hardness test. Transactions of ASAE 22: 881-885.
9. Mc-Donald, M. B. 1985. Physical seed quality of soybean. Seed science and technology 13: 600-628.
10. Obuchowaski, W., and W. Bushuk. 1980. Wheat hardness: comparison of methods of its evaluation. Cereal Chemistry 57 (6): 421-425.
11. Oliveira, M. D., S. Matthews, and A. A. Powell. 1984. The role of spilt seed coats in determining seed vigour in commercial seed lots of soybean as measured by electrical conductivity test. Seed Science and Technology 12: 659-668.
12. Rani, M., N. K. Bansal, B. S. Dahiya, and R. K. Kashyap. 2001. Optimization of machine-crop parameters to thresh seed crop of chickpea. Agricultural Engineering Journal 10: 151-164.
13. Saiedirad, M. H., and A. Javadi. 2011. Study on machine-crop parameters of cylinder threshers for cumin threshing. Agricultural Engineering International: CIGR Journal, 13 (2): 1-5.
14. Spokas, L., D. Steponavicius, and S. Petkevicius. 2008. Impact of technological parameters of threshing apparatus on grain damage. Agronomy Research 6: 367-376.
15. Vejasit, A., and V. Salokhe. 2006. Studies on machine-crop parameters of an axial flow thresher for threshing soybean. Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America 37 (3): 32-38.
16. Wacker, P. 2003. Influence of crop properties on the threshability of cereal crops. Proceeding of International Conference on Crop Harvesting and Processing, Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
17. Wu, Y. V., and T. C. Nelsen. 1991. A simple, rapid method to measure wheat hardness by grinding time and speed reduction in a micro hammer-cutter mill. Cereal Chemistry 68: 343-346.