1. Aghazadeh, J., M. Ghaderi, M. R. Azghani, H. R. Khalkhali, T. Allahyari, and I. Mohebi. 2014. Anti-fatigue floor mat: an ergonomic solution for alleviating low back pain associated with prolonged. The Journal of Urmia University of Medical Sciences 24 (12): 942-955. (In Farsi).
2. Agriculture Jihad Mechanization Development Center (AJMDC). 2012. Available from http://www.ajmdc.ir. (In Farsi).
3. Anderson, E. A., L. I. Oddsson, H. Grundstrom, J. Nilsson, and A. Thorstensson. 1996. EMG activities of the quadrates lumborum and erector spinae muscles during flexion-relaxation and other motor tasks. Clin biomech 11: 392-400.
4. Anonymous, Iran Tractor Manufacturing Company, 2012. Available from http://www.itm.co.ir/.
5. Anonymous, Seniam, 2014. Available from http://seniam.org/sensor_location.htm.
6. Bureau of Labor Statistics. U. S. Department of Labor; 2011. Nonfatal occupational injuries and illnesses requiring days away from work, 2010. Available from: www.bls.gov/iif/oshcdnew.htm.
7. Bureau of Labor Statistics. U. S. Department of Labor; 2012. Nonfatal occupational injuries and illnesses requiring days away fromwork, 2011. Available from: www.bls.gov/iif/oshcdnew.htm.
8. Dehghan, N., A. Choobineh, M. Razeghi, J. Hasanzadeh, and M. Irandoost. 2014. Designing a new computer mouse and evaluating some of its functional parameters. Journal of Research in Health Sciences (2): 132-145.
9. Fallahi, H., M. H. Abbaspour-Fard, A. Azhari, M. Khojastehpour, and A. Nikkhah. 2013. Comparison of Applied Forces on Selective Joints and Muscles of Drivers during Clutching of MF285 and MF399 Tractors. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 5 (1): 163-171.
10. Fathallah, F. A. 2010. Musculoskeletal disorders in labor-intensive agriculture. Applied Ergonomics 41 (6): 738-743.
11. Goglia, V., Z. Gospodaric, D. Filipovic, and I. Djukic. 2006. Influence on operator's health of hand-transmitted vibrationsfrom handles of a single-axle tractor. Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine 13: 33-38.
12. Holpp, M., M. Kroulik, Z. T. Anken, M. Sauter, and O. Hensel. 2013. Large-scale field evaluation of driving performance and ergonomic effects of satellite-based guidance systems. Biosystems Engineering 116: 190-197.
13. Bao, S., B. Silverstein, and M. Cohen. 2001. An electromyography study in three high risk poultry processing jobs. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 27: 375-385.
14. Jaworowska, A., and G. Bazylak. 2009. An outbreak of body weight dissatisfaction associated with self-perceived BMI and dieting among female pharmacy students. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 63: 679-692.
15. Koleini-Mamaghani, N., A. H. Bakhtiary, E. Sevan, and H. Sadeghi-Naeini. 2012. Ergonomics evaluation of new home stripper using electromyography. Iran Occupational Health 9 (2) 59-67. (In Farsi).
16. Kumar, S., and A. Mital. 1996. Electromyography in Ergonomics: Taylor & Francis Group 112.
17. Mahdavi, N., M. Motamedzade, A. Jamshidi, A. Moghimbeigi, A. Heidari, and R. Moghaddam. 2013. Objective and subjective assessment of upper trapezious muscle fatigue in carpet weaving workers. Tkj 5 (3): 20-29.
18. Mazidi, M., M. H. Abaspour-Fard, and M. H. Aghkhani. 2014. The feasibility of unmanned tractor guidance based on wireless video transmission. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 4 (2): 166-175. (In Farsi).
19. Mehta, C. R., P. S. Tiwari Rokade, M. M. Pandey, S. C. Pharade, L. P. Gite, and S. B. Yadav. 2007. Leg strength of Indian operators in the operation of tractor pedals. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 37: 283-289.
20. Mehta, C. R., M. Shyam, P. Singh, and R. N. Verma. 2000. Ride vibration on tractor-implement system. Applied Ergonomics 31: 323-328.
21. Nikkhah, A., Z. Kougir-Chegini, A. Kosari-Moghadam, and S. H. Payman. 2014. Musculoskeletal disorders, energy use and costs of human labor in Rice farming in Guilan Province. The 8th National Congress on Agr. Machinery Eng. (Biosystem) & Mechanization, 29-31 January, Mashhad, Iran. (In Farsi).
22. Ojha, P., and S. Kwatra. 2012. An Ergonomic Study on Human Drudgery and Musculoskeletal Disorders by Rice Transplanting. Stud Home Com Sci 6 (1): 15-20.
23. Patel, R., A. Kumar, and D. Mohan. 2000. Development of an ergonomic evaluation facility for Indian tractors. Applied Ergonomics 31: 311-316.
24. Pheasant, S. T., and C. M. Harris. 1982. Human strength in the operation of tractor pedals. Ergonomics 25: 53-63.
25. Wang, X., R. Pannetier, N. Burra, and J. Numa. 2011. A biomechanical approach for evaluating motion related discomfort: Illustration by an Application to Pedal Clutching Movement. pp 210-219 in Duffy V, ed. Digital Human Modeling, vol. 6777 Springer Berlin Heidelberg.