1. Aglave, V. A., S. B. Patil, and N. B. Sambre. 2012. Imaging technique to measure leaf area, Disease Severity and Chlorophyll Content: A Survey Paper. Journal of Computing Technologies 1 (3).
2. Barrett, L. R. 2002. Spectrophotometric color measurement in situ in well drained sandy soils. Geoderma 108 (1): 49-77.
3. Blackmer, A., and S. White. 1998. Blue arrow e-Alerts. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 49 (3): 555-564.
4. Cheng, H. D., X. H. Jiang, Y. Sun, and J. Wang. 2001. Color image segmentation: advances and prospects. Pattern Recognition 34: 2259-2281.
5. Christy, C. D. 2008. Real-time measurement of soil attributes using on-the-go near infrared reflectance spectroscopy. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 61 (1): 10-19.
6. DE L'ECLAIRAGE–CIE, C. I. 1978. Recommendations on uniform color spaces, color difference equations and psychometric color terms. CIE Publication (15): 9-12.
7. Fortner, B., and T. E. Meyer. 1997. Number by colors: a guide to using color to understand technical data. TELOS, Electronic Library of Science.
8. Gonzalez, R. C., and R. E. Woods. 2002. Digital image processing. Prentice hall Upper Saddle River, NJ.
9. Huang, X., S. Senthilkumar, A. Kravchenko, K. Thelen, and J. Qi. 2007. Total carbon mapping in glacial till soils using near-infrared spectroscopy, Landsat imagery and topographical information. Geoderma 141 (1): 34-42.
10. Kamali, M., S. J. Razavi, M. Sadeghi, and S. M. Shafaei. 2014. Modeling moisture absorption kinetics of barley grain using viscoelastic model and neural networks. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 5 (2): 270-280. (In Farsi).
11. Konen, M., C. Burras, and J. Sandor. 2003. Organic carbon, texture, and quantitative color measurement relationships for cultivated soils in north central Iowa. Soil Science Society of America Journal 67 (6): 1823-1830.
12. Levin, N., E. Ben‐Dor, and A. Singer. 2005. A digital camera as a tool to measure colour indices and related properties of sandy soils in semi‐arid environments. International Journal of Remote Sensing 26 (24): 5475-5492.
13. McCauley, J., B. Engel, C. Scudder, M. Morgan, and P. Elliott. 1993. Assessing the spatial variability of organic matter, American Society of Agricultural Engineers. Meeting (USA).
14. Melville, M., and G. Atkinson. 1985. Soil colour: its measurement and its designation in models of uniform colour space. Journal of Soil Science 36 (4): 495-512.
15. Payman, S. H., A. Bakhshipour Ziaaratgahi, and A. Jafari. 2014 Exploring the possibility of using digital image processing technique to detect diseases of rice leaf. 2014. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 6 (1): 69-79. (In Farsi).
16. Rossel, R., C. Walter, Y. Fouad, J. Stafford, and A. Werner. 2003. Assessment of two reflectance techniques for the quantification of the within-field spatial variability of soil organic carbon, Precision agriculture: Papers from the 4th European Conference on Precision Agriculture, Berlin, Germany, 15-19 June 2003. Wageningen Academic Publishers, pp. 697-703.
17. Schulze, D. G., J. L. Nagel, G. E. Van Scoyoc, T. L. Henderson, M. F. Baumgardner, and D. Stott. 1993. Significance of organic matter in determining soil colors. Soil color (soilcolor), 71-90.
18. Shonk, J., L. Gaultney, D. Schulze, and G. Van Scoyoc. 1991. Spectroscopic sensing of soil organic matter content. Transactions of the ASAE (USA).
19. Smith, A. R. 1978. Color gamut transform pairs, ACM Siggraph Computer Graphics. ACM, pp. 12-19.
20. Sudduth, K., and J. Hummel. 1993. Soil organic matter, CEC, and moisture sensing with a portable NIR spectrophotometer. Transactions of the ASAE (USA).
21. Viscarra, R., Y. Fouad and C. Walter. 2008. Using a digital camera to measure soil organic carbon and iron contents. Biosystems Engineering 100 (2): 149-159.
22. Viscarra, R., B. Minasny, P. Roudier, and A. McBratney. 2006. Colour space models for soil science. Geoderma 133 (3): 320-337.
23. Walkley, A., and I. A. Black. 1934. An examination of the Degtjareff method for determining soil organic matter, and a proposed modification of the chromic acid titration method. Soil science 37 (1): 29-38.