1. Ahmadi, E., and Gh. Abedi. 2013. Sensitivity of tomatoes to internal bruising induced by mechanical stress. European Journal of Horticultural Science 78 (5): 219-224.
2. Ahmadi, E. 2012. Bruise susceptibilities of kiwifruit as affected by impact and fruit properties. Research in Agricultural Engineering 58: 107-113.
3. Anonymous. 2015. Road maintenance and transportation organization. Available at: http://www.rmto.ir/en/SitePages/Road%20Maintenance%20And%20Transportation%20Organization.aspx
4. Anonymous. 2014. Tomato production in Iran. Available at: http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13910820000700
5. Babarinsa, F. A., and T. Ige. 2012. Young's modulus for packaged roma tomatoes under compressive loading. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research 3: 1-7.
6. Bidely, N. 2013. Effects of harvesting conditions on tomato losses. Agricultural Engineering Research Institute. The Final Report Registration Number: 42987.
7. Dixit, M. R., and G. Sharan. 2008. A study in the context of development of customized cartons. Indian Institute Of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department, IIMA Working Papers.
8. Ghanbarian, D., M. Shirvani, M. Ghasemi-Varnamkhasti, and H. Golestanian. 2015. The effects of drop height and padding surface on bruising of exportable apple. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 5 (1): 122-133. (In Farsi).
9. Ghasemibaghbaderani, B., and A. Hemmat. 2012. Damage of apples during transportation and handling. 8th Congress of Agricultural Machinery (Biosystems) and Mechanization, Mashhad University, Mashhad. (In Farsi).
10. Hinsch, R. T., D. C. Slaughter, W. L. Craig, and J. F. Thompson. 1993. Vibration of fresh fruits and refrigerated during refrigerated truck transport. Transactions of the ASAE 36 (4): 1039-1042.
11. Hamedani, M. A., A. Rajabi Poor, H. Mobli, and A. Sanaeifar. 2013. Road vibration effects on mechanical properties of melon. Twenty-first National Congress of Food Science and technology, Shiraz University, Shiraz. (In Farsi).
12. Lu, F., Y. Ishikawa, T. Shiina, and T. Satake. 2008. Analysis of shock and vibration in truck transport in Japan. Packaging Technology and Science 21 (8): 479-489.
13. Mohsenin, N. N. 1986. Physical properties of food and agricultural materials, Gordon and Revised and Update Edition. Gordon and Breach science publishers. New York.
14. Mohamadiaylar, S. A., S. Minaei, and A. H. Afkarisayah. 2011. Tomato mechanical properties under compressive loading during the various stages of post-harvest handling. Journal of Biosystems Engineering 42: 196-191.
15. Nicolai, B. M., and E. Tijsknes. 2007. Impact damage of apples during transport and handling. Postharvest biology and technology 45: 157-167.
16. O'Brien, M., R. C. Pearl, E. P. Vilas, and R. L. Driesbach. 1969. The Magnitude and Effect of In-transit Vibration Damage of Fruits and Vegetables on Processing Quality and Yield. Transactions of the ASAE 12: 452-455.
17. O'Brien, M., and R. B. Fridley. 1970. Measurement of vibrations related to harvesting and handling of fruits and vegetables. Transactions of the ASAE 13 (6): 870-873.
18. Sadrnia, H. 2007. Mechanical properties of watermelon and three dimensions analysis of stress distribution, Using LPM. Ph. D. thesis. Agricultural Faculty, University of Tehran.
19. Soleimani, B., and E. Ahmadi. 2014. Measurement and analysis of truck vibration levels as a function of packages locations in truck bed and suspension. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 109: 141-147.
20. Soleimani, B., and E. Ahmadi. 2015. Evaluation and analysis of vibration during fruit transport as a function of road conditions, suspension system and travel speeds. Engineering in Agriculture, Environment and Food 8: 26-32.
21. Slaughter, D. C., R. T. Hinsch, and J. F. Thompson. 1993. Assessment of vibration injury to Bartlett pears. Transactions of the ASAE 36: 1043-1047.
22. Shahbazi, F., A. Rajabipour, S. Mohtasebi, and Sh. Rafiee. 2008. Effects of transport vibrations on modulus of elasticity watermelon, variety crimson sweet. Iranian Journal of Biosystem Engineering 40 (1): 15-25. (In Farsi).
23. Shahbazi, F., A. Rrjabipour, S. Mohtasebi, and Sh. Rafiee. 2010. Simulated in-transit vibration damage to watermelons. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 12: 23-34.
24. Singh, S. P., and M. Xu. 1993. Bruising in apples as a function of truck vibration and packaging. Applied Engineering in Agriculture 9: 455-460.
25. Taghizade, G. H., J. Hashemi, and R. Tabatabaekoloor. 2012. The effect of fruit size on the kiwi fruit damage during transport. Iranian Food Science and Technology Congress, Sharif University, Tehran.
26. Timm, E. J., G. K. Brown, and P. R. Armstrong. 1996. Apple damage in bulk bins during semi-trailer transport. Applied Engineering in Agriculture 12: 369-377.
27. Van Zeebroeck, M., V. Van linden, P. Darius, B. De ketelaere, H. Ramon, and E. Tijskens. 2007a. the effect of fruit properties on the bruise susceptibility of tomatoes. Postharvest Biology and Technology 45, 168-175.
28. Van Zeebroeck, M., V. Van linden, P. Darius, B. De ketelaere, H. Ramon, and E. Tijskens. 2007b. the effect of fruit factors on the bruise susceptibility of apples. Postharvest Biology and Technology 46: 10-19.
29. Van Zeebroeck, M., V. Van Linden, H. Roman, J. De Baerdemaeker, B. M. Nicolai, and E. Tijskens. 2007c. Impact damage of apples during transport and handling. Postharvest Biology and Technology 45: 157-167.
30. Zhou, R., S. Su, L. Yan, and Y. Li. 2007. Effect of transport vibration levels on mechanical damage and physiological responses of Huanghua pears. Postharvest Biology and Technology 46 (1): 20-28.
31. Vursavus, K., and F. Ozguven. 2003. Determining the strength properties of the Dixired peach variety. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry 27: 155-160.