Aldhaidhawi, M., R. Chiriac, V. Bădescu, H. Pop, V. Apostol, A. Dobrovicescu, M. Prisecaru, A. Alfaryjat, M. Ghilvacs, and A. Alexandru. 2016. Performance and emission of generator Diesel engine using methyl esters of palm oil and diesel blends at different compression ratio. Pages 012135. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering: IOP Publishing.
2. Arul Mozhi Selvan, V., R. Anand, and M. Udayakumar. 2009. Combustion characteristics of Diesohol using biodiesel as an additive in a direct injection compression ignition engine under various compression ratios. Energy and Fuels 23: 5413-5422.
3. Atefi, A., S. A. Hosseini, and S. Kamgar. 2011. Investigating the effect of compression ratio changes on four-stroke diesel engine performance. in First National Conference on Agricultural Mechanization and New Technologies. Ahvaz, Iran. (In Farsi).
4. Bavafa, M., M. Tabasizade, A. Farzad, B. Ghobadian and H. Eshghi. 2016. Effect of poultry fat oil biodiesel on tractor engine performance. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 6 (1): 14-24. (In Farsi).
5. Bora, B. J., and U. K. Saha. 2016. Experimental evaluation of a rice bran biodiesel–biogas run dual fuel diesel engine at varying compression ratios. Renewable Energy 87: 782-790.
6. Dubey, P., and R. Gupta. 2018. Influences of dual bio-fuel (Jatropha biodiesel and turpentine oil) on single cylinder variable compression ratio diesel engine. Renewable Energy 115: 1294-1302.
7. Eaton, D. A. 2014. PyRAD: assembly of de novo RADseq loci for phylogenetic analyses. Bioinformatics 30: 1844-1849.
8. Emiroğlu, A. O., A. Keskin, and M. Şen. 2018. Experimental investigation of the effects of turkey rendering fat biodiesel on combustion, performance and exhaust emissions of a diesel engine. Fuel 216: 266-273.
9. Fogliarino, M. 2014. Crankcase pressure control in an internal combustion engine: GT-Power simulation.
10. Fu, J., J. Shu, F. Zhou, J. Liu, Z. Xu, and D. Zeng. 2017. Experimental investigation on the effects of compression ratio on in-cylinder combustion process and performance improvement of liquefied methane engine. Applied Thermal Engineering 113: 1208-1218.
11. Hassan, N., M. Rasul, and C. A. Harch. 2015. Modelling and experimental investigation of engine performance and emissions fuelled with biodiesel produced from Australian Beauty Leaf Tree. Fuel 150: 625-635.
12. Hogg, R. V., and J. Ledolter. 1987. Engineering statistics. Macmillan Pub Co.
13. Kelley, C. T. 1999. Iterative methods for optimization. Siam.
14. Muralidharan, K., and D. Vasudevan. 2011. Performance, emission and combustion characteristics of a variable compression ratio engine using methyl esters of waste cooking oil and diesel blends. Applied Energy 88: 3959-3968.
15. Nagaraja, S., M. Sakthivel, and R. Sudhakaran. 2013. Combustion and performance analysis of variable compression ratio engine fueled with preheated palm oil-diesel blends.
16. Nagaraja, S., K. Sooryaprakash, and R. Sudhakaran. 2015. Investigate the effect of compression ratio over the performance and emission characteristics of variable compression ratio engine fueled with preheated palm oil-diesel blends. Procedia Earth and Planetary Science 11: 393-401.
17. Noorollahi, Y., M. Azadbakht, and B. Ghobadian. 2018. The effect of different diesterol (diesel–biodiesel–ethanol) blends on small air-cooled diesel engine performance and its exhaust gases. Energy 142: 196-200.
18. Rao, K. S. 2017. Studying the Effect of Compression Ratio on DI-CI Engine Performance and Emission Characteristics Fueled with Ethanol Blended Diesel. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 12: 3426-3430.
19. Sayin, C., and M. K. Balki. 2015. Effect of compression ratio on the emission, performance and combustion characteristics of a gasoline engine fueled with iso-butanol/gasoline blends. Energy 82: 550-555.
20. Serin, H., and Ş. Yıldızhan. 2017. Influence of the compression ratio on the performance and emission characteristics of a vcr diesel engine fuelled with alcohol blended fuels. Eur Mech Sci (EMS) 1: 39-46.
21. Singh, D., K. Subramanian, M. Juneja, K. Singh, S. Singh, R. Badola, and N. Singh. 2017. Investigating the effect of fuel cetane number, oxygen content, fuel density, and engine operating variables on NOx emissions of a heavy duty diesel engine. Environmental Progress and Sustainable Energy 36: 214-221.
22. Wu, J., H. M. Wang, L. L. Zhu, and Y. Hua. 2014. Simulation Investigation about Combustion and Emission Characteristics of n-Butanol/Diesel Fuel Mixture on Diesel Engine. Pages 763-768. Applied Mechanics and Materials: Trans Tech Publ.
23. Yang, Z., C. Chu, L. Wang, and Y. Huang. 2015. Effects of H2 addition on combustion and exhaust emissions in a diesel engine. Fuel 139: 190-197.
24. Zhang, X. D., Y. N. Yuan, and J. Y. Du. 2015. Simulation Research of the Effect of Compression Ratios on Combustion and Emission for Methanol/Diesel Dual Fuel Engine. Pages 78-82. Applied Mechanics and Materials: Trans Tech Publ.