1. Anami, B. S., J. D. Pujari, and R. Yakkundimath. 2011. Identification and classification of normal and affected agriculture/horticulture produce based on combined color and texture feature extraction. International Journal of Computer Applications in Engineering Sciences 1: 356-360.
2. Arefi, A., A. Modarres Motlagh, and R. Farrokhi Teimourlou. 2011. Wheat class identification using computer vision system and artificial neural networks. International Agrophysics 25: 319-323.
3. ElMasry, G. N., A. Wang, A. ElSayed, and M. Ngadia. 2006. Hyperspectral imaging for nondestructive determination of some quality attributes for strawberry. Journal of Food Engineering 81 (1): 98-107.
4. Haykin, S. 1999. Neural networks: A comprehensive foundation. 2nd ed. Prentice Hall. New York.
5. Haralick, R. M., K. Shanmugam, and I. H. Dinstein. 1973. Textural features for image classification. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics 3: 610-621.
6. Heinzow, T., and R. S. J. Tol. 2003. Prediction of crop yields across four climate zones in Germany: An artificial neural network approach. FNU-34. Centre for Marine and Climate Research, Hamburg University, Hamburg, Germany.
7. Kannur, A., A., Kannur, V. S. Rajpurohit. 2011. Classification and grading of bulk seeds using artificial neural network. International Journal of Machine Intelligence 3: 62-73.
8. Khazaei, J., M. R. Naghavi, M. R. Jahansouz, and G. Salimi-Khorshidi 2008. Yield estimation and clustering of chickpea genotypes using soft computing techniques. Agronomy Journal 100: 1077-1087.
9. Majumdar, S., and D.S. Jayas. 1999. Classification of bulk samples of cereal grains using machine vision system. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 73 (1): 35-47.
10. Majumdar, S., and D.S. Jayas. 2000. Classification of cereal grains using machine vision. I. Morphology models. Transactions of the ASAE, 43 (6): 1669-1675.
11. Majumdar, S. and D.S. Jayas 2000c. Classification of cereal grains using machine vision. III. Texture models. Transactions of the ASAE, 43 (6): 1681-1687.
12. Narendra, V. G., and K. S. Hareesh. 2011. Cashew kernels classification using color features. International Journal of Machine Intelligence 3 (2): 52-57.
13. Neelamma, K. P., S. M. Virendra, and M. Y. Ravi. 2011. Color and texture based identification and classification of food grains using different color models and haralick features. International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE) 3: 3669-3680.
14. Paliwal, J., M. S. Borhan, and D. S. Jayas. 2004. Classification of cereal grains using a flatbed scanner. Canadian Biosystems Engineering 46: 3.1-3.5.
15. Petersen, P. H. 1992. Weed seed identification by shape and texture analysis of microscope images. Unpublished Ph.D. Dissertation. The Danish Institute of Plant and Soi1 Science. Copenhagen, Denmark.
16. Shahin, M. A., and S. J. Symons. 2001. A machine vision system for grading lentils. Canadian Biosystems Engineering 43: 7-14.
17. Shantaiya, S., and U. Ansari. 2010. Identification of food grain and its quality using pattern classification. International Conference [ICCT-2010], December 3–5. Special Issue of IJCCT, 2, 3, 4: 70–74.
18. Tsheko, R. 2002. Discrimination of plant species using co-occurrence matrix of leaves. Agricultural Engineering International. The CIGR Journal of Scientific Research and Development, IV (May), Manuscript IT 01 004.
19. Visen, N. S., D. S. Jayas, J. Paliwal, and N. D. G. White. 2004. Comparison of two neural network architectures for classification of singulated cereal grains. Journal of Canadian Biosystem Engineering 46: 7-14.
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله