1. Camps, C., and D. Christen. 2009. Non-destructive assessment of apricot fruit quality by portable visible-near infrared spectroscopy. LWT-Food Science and Technology 42: 1125-1131.
2. Cao, F., D. Wu, and Y. He. 2010. Soluble solids content and pH prediction and varieties discrimination of grapes based on visible–near infrared spectroscopy. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 71: 15-18.
3. Cayuela, J. A., and C. Weiland. 2010. Intact orange quality prediction with two portable NIR spectrometers. Postharvest Biology and Technology 58 (2): 113-120.
4. Cen, H., and Y. He. 2007. Theory and application of near infrared reflectance spectroscopy in determination of food quality. Trends in Food Science and Technology 18: 72-83.
5. Flores, K., M. Sanchez, D. Perez-Marin, J. Guerrero, and A. Garrido-Varo. 2009. Feasibility in NIRS instruments for predicting internal quality in intact tomato. Journal of Food Engineering 91: 311-318.
6. Fu, X., Y. Ying, H. Lu, H. Xu, and H. Yu. 2007. FT-NIR diffuse reflectance spectroscopy for kiwifruit firmness detection. Sensing and Instrumentation for Food Quality and Safety 1: 29-35.
7. Jamshidi, B., S. Minaei, E. Mohajerani, and H. Ghassemian. 2011a. Analysis of citrus peel for non-destructive determination of fruit composition by reflectance Vis/NIR spectroscopy. XXXIV CIOSTA CIGR V Conference on Efficient and Safe Production Processes in Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry. Vienna, Austria.
8. Jamshidi, B., S. Minaei, E. Mohajerani, H. Ghassemian, and H. Afkhami Ardakani. 2011b. Reflectance spectra analysis of citrus by Vis/NIR spectroscopy for non-destructive determining of inner chemical compositions. 17th Iranian Conference on Optics and Photonics, and 3rd Iranian Conference on Photonics Engineering. Kerman, Iran. (In Farsi).
9. Jamshidi, B., S. Minaei, E. Mohajerani, and H. Ghassemian. 2012a. Multivariate analysis of reflectance Vis/NIR spectra based on wavelet transform for non-destructive and detection of orange color and pH simultaneously. 7th National Congress on Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization. Shiraz, Iran. (In Farsi).
10. Jamshidi, B., S. Minaei, E. Mohajerani, and H. Ghassemian. 2012b. Vis/NIR spectroscopy for non-destructive classification of orange varieties. 7th National Congress on Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization. Shiraz, Iran. (In Farsi).
11. Jamshidi, B., S. Minaei, E. Mohajerani, and H. Ghassemian. 2012c. Reflectance Vis/NIR spectroscopy for nondestructive taste characterization of valencia oranges. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 85: 64-69.
12. Jamshidi, B., S. Minaei, E. Mohajerani, and H. Ghassemian. 2013. Linear multivariate model based on NIR spectroscopy for non-destructive internal quality prediction of orange. 19th Iranian Conference on Optics and Photonics, and 5th Iranian Conference on Photonics Engineering. Zahedan, Iran. (In Farsi).
13. Jamshidi, B., S. Minaei, E. Mohajerani, and H. Ghassemian. 2014. Prediction of soluble solids in oranges using visible/near-infrared spectroscopy: Effect of peel. International Journal of Food Properties 17: 1460-1468.
14. Jordan, R., R. Seelye, and A. McGlone. 2001. A sensory-based alternative to brix/acid ratio. Food Technology 55 (6): 36-44.
15. Luo, W., S. Huan, H. Fu, G. Wen, H. Cheng, J. Zhou, H. Wu, G. Shen, and R. Yu. 2011. Preliminary study on the application of near infrared spectroscopy and pattern recognition methods to classify different types of apple samples. Food Chemistry 128 (2): 555-561.
16. Luo, X., T. Takahashi, and S. Zhang. 2013. Wavelength selection in visible and near infrared spectra for detection of bruises on apples. Advanced Science Letters 19 (9): 2654-2657.
17. Magwaza, L., U. Opara, H. Nieuwoudt, P. Cronje, W. Saeys, and B. Nicolaï. 2012. NIR spectroscopy applications for internal and external quality analysis of citrus fruit-A review. Food and Bioprocess Technology 5 (2): 425-444.
18. Manley, M., J. Elizabeth, M. Lindie, L. Ester, and K. Martin. 2007. Prediction of soluble solids content and post-storage internal quality of Bulida apricots using near infrared spectroscopy. Journal of Near Infrared Spectroscopy 15: 179-188.
19. Mireei, S. A., S. S. Mohtasebi, R. Massudi, S. Rafiee, and A. S. Arabanian. 2010. Feasibility of near infrared spectroscopy for analysis of date fruits. International Agrophysics 24: 351-356.
20. Moghimi, A., M. H. Aghkhani, A. Sazgarnia, and M. Sarmad. 2010. Vis/NIR spectroscopy and chemometrics for the prediction of soluble solids content and acidity (pH) of kiwifruit. Biosystems Engineering 106 (3): 295-302.
21. Nicolaï, B. M., K. Beullens, E. Bobelyn, A. Peirs, W. Saeys, K. I. Theron, and J. Lammertyn. 2007. Nondestructive measurement of fruit and vegetable quality by means of NIR spectroscopy: A review. Postharvest Biology and Technology 46: 99-118.
22. Obenland, D., S. Collin, B. Mackey, J. Sievert, K. Fjeld, and M. L. Arpaia. 2009. Determinants of flavor acceptability during the maturation of navel oranges. Postharvest Biology and Technology 52: 156-163.
23. Penchaiya, P., E. Bobelyn, B. E. Verlinden, B. M. Nicolaï, and W. Saeys. 2009. Non-destructive measurement of firmness and soluble solids content in bell pepper using NIR spectroscopy. Journal of Food Engineering 94: 267-273.
24. Pissard, A., J. A. Fernandez-Pierna, V. Baeten, G. Sinnaeve, G. Lognay, A. Mouteau, P. Dupont, A. Rondia, and M. Lateur. 2013. Non-destructive measurement of vitamin C, total polyphenol and sugar content in apples using near-infrared spectroscopy. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 93 (2): 238-244.
25. Subedi, P. P., and K. B. Walsh. 2011. Assessment of sugar and starch in intact banana and mango fruit by SWNIR spectroscopy. Postharvest Biology and Technology 62 (3): 238-245.
26. Suphamitmongkol, W., G. Nie, R. Liu, S. Kasemsumran, and Y. Shi. 2013. An alternative approach for the classification of orange varieties based on near infrared spectroscopy. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 91: 87-93.
27. Varmuza, K., and P. Filzmoser. 2009. Introduction to Multivariate Statistical Analysis in Chemometrics. CRC Press. Boca Raton.