1. Acaroglu, M. 1998. Energy from biomass, and applications. University of Seluck, Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences. Textbook.
2. Anonymous. 2013. Peach festival in Chahar MahaloBakhtiari province. Available from http://www.Samancity.ir . Accessed Jan 2013. (In Farsi).
3. Banaeian, N., M. Zangeneh, and M. Omid .2010. Energy use efficiency for walnut producers using data envelopment analysis (DEA). Australian Journal of Crop Science 4 (5): 359-362
4. Banaeian, N., and M. Namdari. 2011. Effect of ownership on energy use efficiency in watermelon farms –a data envelopment analysis approach. International Journal of Renewable Energy Research 1 (3): 184-191.
5. Banaeian, N., and M. Zangeneh. 2011. Study on energy efficiency in corn production of Iran. Energy 36: 5394-5402.
6. Banaeian, N., M. Omid, and H. Ahmadi. 2012. Energy indices estimation and its optimization for strawberry production in greenhouse. Iranian Journal of Biosystem Engineering 2 (42): 151-157. (In Farsi).
7. Canakci, M., and I. Akinci. 2006. Energy use pattern analyses of greenhouse vegetable production. Energy 31: 1243-1256.
8. Charnes, A., W. Cooper, and E. Rhods. 1978. Measuring the efficiency of decision making units. European Journal of Operational Research 2: 429-441.
9. Elbatawi, I. E. A., K. Mohri, K. Namba, and D. Filipovic. 1998. Utilization of solar energy for heating a greenhouse at nighttime. Actual tasks on agricultural engineering, Proceedings of 26th International Symposium on Agricultural Engineering, Opatija, Croatia.
10. Farrell, M. J. 1957. The measurement of productive efficiency. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society 120: 252-90.
11. Ghojebeig, F. 2010. A decision support system for optimizing energy consumption in vegetable production greenhouses. MSc. dissertation, University of Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi).
12. Hatirli, S. A., B. Ozkan, and C. Fert. 2006. Energyinputs and crop yield relationship in greenhouse tomato production. Renewable Energy 31: 427-438.
13. Hulsbergen, K. J., B. Feil, and W. Diepenbrock. 2002. Rates of nitrogen application required achieving maximum energy efficiency for various crops: Result of a long term experiment. Field Crops Research 77: 113-135.
14. Imami Meybodi, A. 2000. Principle of efficiency and productivity measurement. Institute of Commercial Observations and Researches of Tehran. (In Farsi).
15. Keyhani, A. R. 2008. Management of energy consumption in agriculture. Teaching note. University of Tehran. Iran. (In Farsi).
16. Khan, S., M. A. Khan, and N. Latif. 2010. Energy requirements and economic analysis of wheat, rice and barley production in Australia. Soil and Environment 29 (1): 61-68.
17. Kitani, O. 1999. Energy and Biomass Engineering. CIGR Handbook of Agricultural Engineering. Vol. (V), St Joseph, MI: ASAE.
18. Moazzeni S. S., and A. R. Karbasi. 2008. Study on kinds of efficiency using data envelopment analysis (A case study of Pistachio producers in Zarand town). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics 61: 1-6.
19. Mohammadi, A., and M. Omid. 2010. Economical analysis and relation between energy inputs and yield of greenhouse cucumber production in Iran. Applied Energy 87: 191-196.
20. Mohammadi, A., S. Rafiee, S. S. Mohtasebi, and S. H. Mousavi-Avval. 2011. Energy efficiency improvement and input cost saving in kiwifruit production using data envelopment analysis approach. Renewable Energy 36: 2573-2579.
21. Mousavi-Avval, S. H., S. Rafiee, A. Jafari, and A. Mohammadi. 2011. Optimization of energy consumption and input costs for apple production in Iran using data envelopment analysis. Energy 36: 909-916.
22. Omid, M., F. Gojabeige, M. Delshad, and H. Ahmadi. 2010. Energy use pattern and benchmarking of selected greenhouses in Iran using data envelopment analysis. Energy Conversion and Management 52 (1): 153-162.
23. Ozkan, B., H. Akcaoz, and C. Fert. 2004. Energy input-output analysis in Turkish agriculture. Renewable Energy 29: 39-51.
24. Ozkan, B., R. F. Ceylan, and H. Kizilay. 2011. Comparison of energy inputs in glasshouse double crop (fall and summer crops) tomato production. Renew Energy 36: 1639-1644.
25. Pahlavan, R., M. Omid, S. Rafiee, and S. H. Mousavi-Avval. 2012. Optimization of energy consumption for rose production in Iran . Energy for Sustainable Development 16: 236-241.
26. Pashaei, F., M. H. Rahmati, and P. Pashaei. 2007. Evaluation and determination of energy consumption for greenhouse tomato production; Case study: Kermanshah province. 2009. 5th National Congress of Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization. Ferdowsi University, Mashad. (In Farsi).
27. Rafiee, S., S. H. Mousavi Avval, and A. Mohammadi. 2010. Modeling and sensitivity analysis of energy inputs for apple production in Iran. Energy 35: 3301-3306.
28. Royan, M., M. Khojastehpour, B. Emadi, and H. Ghasemi Mobtaker. 2012. Investigation of energy inputs for peach production using sensitivity analysis in Iran. Energy Conversion and Management 64: 441-446.
29. Sherafati, K. 2010. Study of performance indices of energy consumption for cucumber production in Tehran greenhouses. Institute of Research in Agricultural Engineering. No.88.549. (In Farsi).
30. Singh, S., and J. P. Mittal. 1992. Energy in production agriculture. New Delhi, Mittol Publication.