1. Abu-Zaid, M., O. Badran, and J. Yamin. 2004. Effect of methanol addition on the performance of spark ignition engines. Energy & Fuels 18: 312-315.
2. Al-Farayedhi, A. A., A. M. Al-Dawood, and P. Gandhidasan. 2004. Experimental investigation of SI engine performance using oxygenated fuel. Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power 126: 178-191.
3. Babazadeh Shayan, S., S. M. Seyedpour, F. Ommi, S. H. Moosavy, and M. Alizadeh. 2011. Impact of methanol–gasoline fuel blends on the performance and exhaust emissions of a SI engine. International Journal of Automotive Engineering 1: 219-227.
4. Bailey, B. K. 1996. Performance of Ethanol as a Transportation Fuel. Pages 37-60 in Ch.E.Wyman, eds. Handbook on Bioethanol: Production and Utilization, Taylor & Francis.
5. Çelik, M. B., B. Özdalyan, and F. Alkan. 2011. The use of pure methanol as fuel at high compression ratio in a single cylinder gasoline engine. Fuel 90: 1591-1598.
6. Demirbas, A. 2009. Green Energy and technology: Biofuels, Securing the Planet’s Future Energy Needs. springer. London.
7. Eyidogan, M., A. N. Ozsezen, M. Canakci, and A. Turkcan. 2010. Impact of alcohol–gasoline fuel blends on the performance and combustion characteristics of an SI engine. Fuel 89: 2713-2720.
8. Ghobadian, B., and H. Rahimi. 2004. Biofuels – past, present and future perspective. The 4th International Iran and Russian Congress of Agricultural and Natural Resources. Shahrekord University, Shahrekord, Iran.
9. Hinze, P. C., and W. K. Cheng. 1993. Flame kernel development in a methanol fueled engine. SAE Paper No. 932649.
10. Hsieh, W. D., R. H. Chen, T. L. Wu, and T. H. Lin. 2002. Engine performance and pollutant emission of an SI engine using ethanol–gasoline blended fuels. Atmospheric Environment 36: 403-410.
11. Li, J., Ch. M. Gong, Y. Su, H. L. Dou, and X. J. Liu. 2010. Effect of injection and ignition timings on performance and emissions from a spark-ignition engine fueled with methanol. Fuel 89: 3919-3925.
12. Nazzal, I. T. 2011. Experimental study of gasoline - alcohol belends on performance of internal combustion engine. European Journal of Scientific Research 52: 16-22.
13. Pankhaniya, A. M., B. B. Chauhan, and C. S. Ranpara. 2011. Study of Performance & Exhaust Analysis of Petrol Engine Using Methanol-Gasoline blends. in International Conference on Current Trends in Technology. Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad.
14. Pulkrabek, W. W. 2004. Engineering Fundamentals of the Internal Combustion Engine. Pearson Prentice Hall. New Jersey.
15. Qi, D. H., Sh. Q. Liu, J. C. Liu, Ch. H. Zhang, and Y. Zh. Bian. 2005. Properties, performance, and emissions of methanol-gasoline blends in a spark ignition engine. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers 219 (3): 405-412.
16. Yüksel, F., and B. Yüksel. 2004. The use of ethanol–gasoline blends as a fuel in an SI engine (Technical note). Renewable Energy 29: 1181-1191.