1. Awad-Allah, M. A., H. M. Mahgoub, M. E. Abo-Elnor, and M. A. Shahin. 2009. Experimental investigation of the effect of vibration during tillage process of multi shank plough blade. 13th International Conference on Aerospace sciences & Aviation Technology, Kobry Elkobbah, Cairo, Egypt.
2. Backingham, F., and A. Pauli. 1993. Fundamentals of machine operation, 3rd. Translated by: Asoodar, M. A., and H. Sabzehzar.
3. Beiranvand, M., and Gh. Shahgoli. 2010. Investigating some oscillatory tillage parameters by dynamic modeling for energy saving. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 20 (4): 54- 64.
4. El Titi, A. 2003. Soil Tillage in Agro ecosystems. Translated by: Koocheki, A., and Z. Boroumand Rezazadeh.
5. Gajri, M., B. Arora, and B. Prihar. 2006. Tillage for sustainable cropping. Translated by: Kazemi, N., and H. Zakeri. pp 243.
6. Habibi, E., M. A. Asoodar, and B. Khalil-Moghadam. 2011. Effects of soil moisture, tillage implementsand forward speed on the distribution of clod in both loam and silt clay loam. Master's Thesis from Ramin Agriculture and Natural Resources University in Khuzestan. pp 97.
7. Hemmat, A., H. R. Sadegh-Nejad, and R. Alimardani. 2000. Draft of vibrating- share subsoiler in vibrating and non- vibrating modes and its effect on soil physical properties. Iranian Journal of Agricultural and science 31 (1): 127-146.
8. Khaffaf, A., and A. Khadr. 2008. Effect of some primary tillage implement on soil pulverization and specific energy. Farm machinery and power. 731- 745.
9. Liu, J., and Y. Chen. 2010. Effect of tillage speed and straw length on soil and straw movement by a Sweep. Soil and Tillage Research 109: 9-17.
10. Mohammadi-gol, A., A. Javadi, and M. Ghozavi. 2005. Comparison of two combined plows with conventional plow and their effects on soil physical properties. Fourth National Conference on Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization. 15-30.
11. Niyamapa, T., and V. M. Salokhe. 1993. Laboratory investigations into soil failure under vibratory tillage tools. Journal of Terramechanics 30 (6): 395-403.
12. Ogban, P. I., W. N. Ogunewe, R. I. Dike, A. C. Ajaelo, N. I. Ikeata, N. Achumbae, and E. E. Yong. 2008. Effect of tillage and mulching practices on soil properties and growth and yield of cowpea (vignaj unguiculata, walp) in southeastern Nigeria. Journal of Tropical Agriculture, Food, Environment and Extension 118-128.
13. Sahaya, C. S., E. V. Thomasb, and K. K. Satapathyc. 2009. Performance evaluation of a novel power-tiller-operated oscillatory tillage implement for dry land tillage. Biosystems Engineering 385-391.
14. Shahgoli, G., J. Fielke, J. Dcsbiolles, and C. Saunders. 2010. Optimising oscillation frequency in oscillatory tillage. Soil & Tillage Research 202-210.
15. Shakeri, M. 2001. The effect of blade type and forward speed on fuel consumption and abrasion Intensity of the blades in moldboard plow. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 8 (1): 93-101.
16. Soeharsono, P., and R. A. Setiawan. 2010. Analytical study of self-excited vibration on single degree of freedom vibratory-tillage. Asian Research Publishing Network 61-66.
17. Tewaria, V. K., and K. N. Dewangan. 2009. Effect of vibration isolators in reduction of work stress during field operation of hand tractor. Biosystems Engineering 146-158.
18. Wok, V. 2011. Analysis of Industrial Machines Vibration. Translate by: Rafieeyan, M., and H. Aziziyan.