1. Abbaspour, Y., A. Khalilian, R. Alimardani, A. Kyhani, and H. Sasati. 2006. A comparison of energy requirement of uniformdepth and variable depth tillage as affected by travel speed and soil moisture. Iranian Agricultural Science 37 (4): 573-583.
2. Arshad, M. A., B. Lowery, and B. Grossman. 1996. Methods for Assessing Soil Quality. Soil Science Society of America.
3. Ahuja, L. R., F. Fiedler, G. H. Dunn, J. G. Benjamin, and A. Garrison. 1998. Changes in soil water retention curves due to tillage and natural reconsolidation. Soil Science Society of America Journal 62 (5): 1228-1233.
4. Alvarenga, R. C., B. Fernandes, and T. C. Silva. 1987. Effect of different methods of soil prepration and maize residue management on bulk density, total porosity and pore size distribution in arid latosal revise ceres. Agron Journal 8 (34): 569-577.
5. Boydas, M. G., and N. Turgut. 2007. Effect of tillage implements and operating speeds on soil physical properties and wheat emergence. Turk J Agric For. 31: 399-412.
6. Carter, L. M., and R. F. Colwick. 1971. Evaluation of tillage systems for cotton production systems. Transactions of the ASAE 14: 1116-1121.
7. Cassel, D. K., C. W. Raczkowski, and H. P. Denton. 1995. Tillage effects on corn production and soil physical conditions. Soil Science Society of America 59 (5): 1436-1443.
8. Celik, A., and S. Altikal. 2010. Effects of various strip width and tractor forwards speeds in strip tillage on soil physical properties and yield of silageorn. International Journal of Agricultural Science 169-179.
9. Kral, A., J. Lipiel, M. Tursk, and J. Kus. 2013. Effect of organic and convertional management on physical properties of soil aggregates. International Journal of Agro-Physics 27: 15-21.
10. Lindstrom, M. J., and C. A. Onstad. 1984. Influence of tillage systems on soil physical parameters and infiltration after planting. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation 39 (2): 149-152.
11. Marshall, T. J., J. W. Holmes, and C. W. Rose. 1999. Soil Physics (3 ed.). Syndicate of University of Combridge.
12. Mohajer- Mazandarani, F., and M. A. Asoudar. 2012. Effect of different tillage systems and pressure wheel on wheat yeild in Izeh city, Khuzestan priviance. Agriculture engineering Institute 11 (1): 1-18.
13. Osunbitan, J. A., D. J. Oyedele, and K. O. Adekalu. 2005. Tillage effects on bulk density hydraulic conductivity and strength of a loam sand soil in southwestern Nigeria. Soil & Tillage Research 82: 57-64.
14. Raper, R. L. 2002. The influence of implement type, tillage depth and tillage timing on residue burial. American Society of Agricultural Engineers 45 (5): 1281-1286.
15. Voorhees, W. B., and M. J. Linstorm. 1984. Long term effects of tillage methods on soil tilth independant of wheel trafic compaction. Soil Science Society of America Journal 48 (1): 152-156.
16. Voorhees, W. B. 1983. Relative effectiveness of tillage and natural forces in alleviating wheel-induced soil compaction. Soil Science Society of America 47 (1): 129-133.