1. Byun, H., B. Hong, and B. Lee. 2006. The effect of oxygen enriched air obtained by gas separation membranes from the emission gas of diesel engines. Desalination 193: 73-81.
2. Can, O., I. Celikten, and N. Usta. 2005. Effects of ethanol blended diesel fuel on exhaust emissions from a diesel engine. Journal of Engineering Sciences 11 (2): 219-224.
3. Durbin, Th. D., K. Johnson, J. W. Miller, H. Maldonado, and D. Chernich. 2008. Emissions from heavy-duty vehicles under actual on-road driving conditions. Atmospheric Environment 42: 4812-4821.
4. Ghiasedin, M. 2006. Air pollution: sources, effectsand control. University of Tehran Press. (In Farsi).
5. He, C., Y. Ge, C. Ma, J. Tan, Z. Liu, C. Wang, L. Yu, and Y. Ding. 2011. Emission characteristics of a heavy-duty diesel engine at simulated high altitudes. Science of the Total Environment 409: 3138-3143.
6. Hobson, G. D. 1984. Modern Petroleum Technology. Wiley, NewYork.
7. Huang, J., and R. J. Crookes. 1998. Assessment of simulated biogas as fuel for the spark ignition engine. Fuel 77 (15): 1793-1801.
8. Koc, M., Y. Sekmen, T. Topgul, and H. S. Yucesu. 2009. The effects of ethanol–unleaded gasoline blends on engine performance and exhaust emissions in a spark-ignition engine. Renewable Energy 34: 2101-2106.
9. Lin, C. Y., and K. H. Wang. 2004. Effects of a combustion improver on diesel engine performance and emission characteristics when using three-phase emulsions as an alternative fuel. Energy Fuel 18 (2): 477-484.
10. Lin, C. Y., and H. A. Lin. 2007. Engine performance and emission characteristics of a three-phase emulsion of biodiesel produced by peroxidation. Fuel Processing Technology 88: 35-41.
11. Ma F., Y. Wang, H. Liu, Y. Li, J. Wang, and S. Zhao. 2007. Experimental study on thermal efﬁciency and emission characteristics of a lean burn hydrogen enriched natural gas engine. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 32: 5067-5075.
12. Ma, F., and Y. Wang. 2008. Study on the extension of lean operation limit through hydrogen enrichment in a natural gas spark-ignition engine. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 33: 1416-1424.
13. Momen, R. F. 2002. Development of a laboratoy- scale device for disinfestation of stored product insects using controlled atmospheres, presentation at the 2002 ASAE Annual International Meeting /CIGR XVth World Cogress Sponsored by ASAE and CIGR, Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago, IIIinois, USA.
14. Rameshbabu, M., D. S. Jayas, and N. D. G. White. 1991. Mortality of Cryptolestes (Stephens), adults and eggs in elevated carbon dioxide and depleted atmosphere. Journal of Stored Products Research 27: 163-170.
15. Redel-Macias, M. D., S. Pinzi, D. Leiva, A. J. Cubero-Atienza, and M. P. Dorado. 2012. Air and noise pollution of a diesel engine fueled with olive pomace oil methyl ester and petrodiesel blends. Fuel 95: 615-621.
16. SobhanArdakani, S., L. Tayebi, A. SobhanArdakani, and M. Cheraghi. 2004. Determining of Tehran air quality inthe 1383 with air quality index (AQI). National congress of environmental health 4: 33-38. (In Farsi).
17. Song, J., K. Cheenkachorn, J. Wang, J. Perez, A. L. Boehman, P. J. Young, and F. J. Waller. 2002. Effect of oxygenated fuel on combustion and emissions in a light-duty turbo diesel engine. Energy & Fuels 16: 294-301.
18. Uykur, C., and P. F. Henshaw. 2001. Effects of electrolysis products on methane/air premixed laminar combustion. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Ting DSK, Barron RM 26: 265-273.
19. Wang, S., C. Ji, J. Zhang, and B. Zhang. 2011a. Comparison of the performance of a spark-ignited gasoline engine blended with hydrogen and hydrogen-oxygen mixtures. Energy 36: 5832-5837.
20. Wang, S., C. Ji, J. Zhang, and B. Zhang. 2011b. Improving the performance of a gasoline engine with the addition of hydrogen-oxygen mixtures. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 36: 11164-11173.
21. Wu, C. W., R. H. Chen, J. Y. Pu, and T. H. Lin. 2004. The inﬂuence of air–fuel ratio on engine performance and pollutant emission of an SI engine using ethanol-gasoline-blended fuels. Atmospheric Environment 38: 7093-7100.