1. Alvarez-Lo´pez, J. A., M. T. Jime´nez-Munguia, E. Palou, and A. Lo´pez-Malo. 2003. Ultrasound and antimicrobial agents effects on grapefruit juice. Session 92 C (Non thermal Processing: General): 18-23, 2003 IFT Annual Meeting, Chicago, USA.
2. Arnsson, K., M. Lindgren, B. R. Johansson, and U. Ronner. 2001. Inactivation of microorganisms using pulsed electric fields: the influence of process parameters on Escherichia coli, Listeria innocua, Leuconostoc mesenteroides and Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies 2: 41-54.
3. Bentitez, F. A. 2004. Effects of the use of ultrasonic waves on biodiesel production in alkaline transesterification of bleached tallow and vegetable oils: cavitation model, Ph.D. Thesis. University of Puerto Rico.
4. Bhat, R., N. S. B. C. Kamaruddin, L. Min-Tze, and A. Karim. 2011. Sonication improves kasturi lime (Citrus microcarpa) juice quality. Ultrasonics sonochemistry 18: 1295-1300.
5. Cheeke, J., and N. David. 2002. Fundamentals and Applications of Ultrasonic Waves. CRC Press LLC.
6. Chen, C., and C. W. Tseng. 1996. Effect of high hydrostatic pressure on the temperature dependence of Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Zygosaccharomyces rouxii. Process Biochemistry 32 (4): 337-343.
7. Evrendilek, G. A., F. M. Tok, E. M. Soylu, and S. Soylu. 2008. Inactivation of penicillum expansum in sour cherry juice, peach and apricot nectars by pulsed electric fields. Food Microbiology 25: 662-667.
8. Halim, S. F. A., A. H. Kamaruddin, and W. J. N. Fernando. 2009. Continuous biosynthesis of biodiesel from waste cooking palm oil in a packed bed reactor: Optimization using response surface methodology (RSM) and mass transfer studies. Bioresource Technology 100: 710-716.
9. Hosseinzadeh, B., M. H. Khoshtaghaza, S. Minaei, H. Zareiforoush, and Gh. Najafi. 2013. Design of ultrasonic probes for use in food and chemichal industries. Mechanical Engineering 57: 14256-14261.
10. Kuldiloke, J., and M. N. Eshtiaghi. 2008. Application of non-thermal processing for preservation of orange juice. KMITL Science and Technology 8 (2): 64-74.
11. Kuldiloke, J. 2002. Effect of ultrasound, temperature and pressure treatments on enzyme activity and quality indicators of fruit and vegetable juices, M.Sc.Thesis, Institute of Food Technology, Food Biotechnology and Process Technology, the Technical University of Berlin.
12. Mcculloch, E. 2008. Experimental and finite element modeling of ultrasonic cutting of food. Doctorial Thesis, Mechanical Engineering, University of Glasgow.
13. Mehrdadi, N., G. N. Bidehendi, A. Zahedi, A. R. Mohammadi Aghdam, and A. Aghajani Yasini. 2012. Application of ultrsonic wave irradiation in wastewater treatment. Tehran University Publisher. (In Farsi).
14. Mehmandoost, N., R. Kadkhodaee, and M. T. Hamed Mousavian. 2011. Combined effect of ultrasonic and heat on orange pectin methylesterase. Journal of Food and Science Technology 29: 101-111. (In Farsi).
15. Mertens, B., and D. Knorr. 1992. Developments of nonthermal processes for food preservation. Food Technology 46: 125-133.
16. Patil, S., P. Bourke, B. Kelly, J. M. Frias, and P. J. Cullen. 2009. The effects of acid adaptation on Escherichia coli inactivation using power ultrasound. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies 10: 486-490.
17. Toepfel, S., V. Heinz, and D. Knorr. 2007. High intensity pulsed electric fields applied for food preservation. Chemical Engineering and Processing 46: 537-546.
18. Uljas, H. E., and S. C. Ingham. 1999. Combinations of intervention treatments resulting in 5-log10-unit reductions in numbers of Escherichia coli O157: H7 and Salmonella typhimurium DT104 organisms in apple cider. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 65: 1924-1929.
19. Valero. M., N. Recrosio, D. Saura, N. Munoz, N. Marti, and V. Lizama. 2007. Effect of ultrasonic treatments in orange juice processing. Journal of Food Engineering 80: 509-516.
20. Vichare, N. P., P. R. Gogate, V. Y. Dindoreand, and A. B. Pandit. 2001. Mixing time analysis of a sonochemical reactor. Ultrsonics Sonochemistry 8: 23-33.
21. Wu, J., T. Gamage, K. Vilkhu, L. Simons, and R. Mawson. 2008. Effect of thermosonication on quality improvement of tomato juice. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies 9: 186-195.