1. Bekker, M. G. 1960. Off The road locomotion. Ann. Arbor, MI: University of Michign. Press.
2. Corani, G. 2005. Air quality prediction in Milan: feed-forward neural networks, prunedneural networks and lazy learning, Ecol. Model. 185: 513-529.
3. Coutermarsh, B. 2007. Velocity effect of vehicle rolling resistance in sand. Journal of Terramechanics 44: 275-291.
4. Gent, A. N., and J. D. Walter. 2006. The Pneumatic Tire, 3nd ed. U.S.
5. Iagnemma, K., and S. Dubowsky. 2005. An equivalent soil mechanics formulation for rigid wheels in deformable terrain, with application to planetary exploration rovers. Journal of Terramechanics 42: 1-13.
6. Keshaw, P., and G. Tiwari. 2006. Rolling resistance of automobile discarded tyres for use in camel carts in sand. ASAE Paper No. 061097. ASAE, St. Joseph, MI.
7. Kiss, P., and L. Laib. 2005. Energy determination of vertical soil deformation in case of tractor wheels and soft soil. In: Proceeding of the 15th international conference of the ISTVS p. 3B03/8, Hayama, Japan.
8. Macmillan, R. H. 2002. The mechanics of tractor - implement performance (theory and worked Examples).
9. Mardani, A., K. Shahidi, and H. Karimmaslak. 2010. An indoor traction measurement system to facilitate research on agricultural tires. International Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment 8 (2).
10. Pytka, J., and J. Dabrowski. 2001. Determination of stress-strain relationship for sandy soil in fieldexperiment. Journal of Terramechanics 38: 185-200.
11. Rahimi-Ajdadi, F., and Y. Abbaspour-Gilandeh. 2011. Artificial Neural Network and step wise multiple range regression methods for prediction of tractor fuel consumption. Measurement 44: 2104-2111.
12. Self, K. P., and J. D. Summers. 1998. Dynamic load and wheel speed ratio effects on fourwheel drive tractive performance. ASAE Paper No. 88- 1516. ASAE, St Joseph, MI49085.
13. Taghavifar, H., and A. Mardani. 2013. Investigating the effect of velocity, wheel load and inflation pressure on rolling resistance of radial ply tire. Journal of Terramechanics 50: 99-106.
14. Wismer, R. D., and H. J. Luth. 1974. Off-road traction prediction for wheeled vehicles.Transactions of the ASAE 17(1): 8–10, 14. ASAE. St Joseph, MI 49085.
15. Zoz, F. M., and R. D. Griss. 2003. Traction and tractor performance. ASAE, Publication Number, 913C0403.