1. Afify, M., Z. El-Haddad, G. Hassan, and Y. Shaaban. 2009. Mathematical model for predicting vacuum pressure of onion seeds precision seeder. Journal of Agricultural Engineering 26 (4): 1776-1799.
2. Alchanatis, V., Y. Kashti, and R. Brikman. 2002. A machine vision system for evaluation of planter seed spatial distribution. Agricultural Engineering International: the CIGR Journal of Scientific Research and Development Manuscript IT 4: 1-5.
3. Allan, J., A. J. Campbell, and C. J. Baker. 1989. An X-Ray technique for determining three dimensional seed placement in soil. Transactions of the ASAE 32 (2): 379-384.
4. Bozdogan, A. M. 2008. Seeding uniformity for vacuum precision seeders. Journal of Scientia Agricola 65 (3): 318-322.
5. Bracy, R., R. Parish, and J. Mccoy. 1999. Precision seeder uniformity varies with theoretical spacing. Hort Technology 9 (1): 47-50.
6. Datta, R. K. 1974. Development of some seeders with particular reference to pneumatic seed drills. The Harvester, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India 16: 26-29
7. Drake, T. G. 1991. Granular flow: physical experiments and their implications for microstructural theories. Journal of Fluid Mech 225: 121-152.
8. Gil, E., and R. Carnasa. 1996. Working quality of spacing drills, effects of sowing speed and type of seed. In: International conference on agricultural engineering, Madrid, Proceedings Madrid: AGENG 96: 57-58.
9. Guarella, P., A. Pellerano, and S. Pascuzzi. 1996. Experimental and theoretical performance of a vacuum seed nozzle for vegetable seeds. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 64 (1): 29-36.
10. Heege, H. 1993. Seeding methods performance for cereals, rape, and beans. American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers 36 (3): 653-661.
11. Karayel, D., M. Wiesehoff., A. Ozmerzi, and J. Muller. 2006. Laboratory measurement of seed drill seed spacing and velocity of fall of seeds using high-speed camera system. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 50: 89-96.
12. Karayel, D., Z. B. Barut, and A. Ozmerzi. 2004. Mathematical modeling of pressure on a precision seeder. Biosystems Engineering Journal 87 (4): 437-444.
13. Karayel. D., and A. Ozmerzi. 2001. Effect of forward speed and seed spacing on seeding uniformity of a precision vacuum metering unit for melon and cucumber seeds. Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture 14 (2): 63-67.
14. Katchman, S., and J. Smith. 1995. Alternative measures of accuracy in plant spacing for planter using single seed metering. Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers 38: 379-387.
15. Kazemi, N., M. Almasi, H. Bahrami, M. J. Shaykh Davoodi, and M. Mesgarbashi. 2014. Efficacy analysis of management major factors affecting on overall energy efficiency of tractor implement by real-time performance monitoring. The 8th National Congress on Agriculture Machinery Engineering (Biosystem) and Mechanization, 29-31 January, Mashhad, Iran. (In Farsi).
16. Kocher, M., Y. Lan, C. Chen, and J. A. Smith. 1998. Optoelectronic sensor system for rapid evaluation of planter seed spacing uniformity. Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers 41 (1): 237-245.
17. Lan, M. F., Y. Lan, C. Chen, and J. A. Smith. 1999. Opto- Electronic sensor system for laboratory measurement of planter seed spacing with small seeds. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 72: 119-127.
18. Panning, J. W., M. F. Kocher, J. A. Smith, and S. D. Kachman. 2000. Laboratory and field testing of seed spacing uniformity for sugar beet planters. Applied Engineering in Agriculture 16 (1): 7-13.
19. Raheman, H., and U. Singh. 2003. A sensor for flow seed metering mechanisms. IE (I) Journal-AG 84: 6-8.
20. Shafii, S., and R. G. Holmes. 1990. Air jet seed metering a theoretical and experimental study. Transactions of the ASAE 33 (5): 1432-1438.
21. Singh, R. C., G. Singh, and D. C. Saraswat. 2005. Optimization of design and operational parameters of a pneumatic seed metering device for planting cottonseeds. Biosystems Engineering 92 (4): 429-438.
22. Zulin Z., S. K. Upadhyay, S. Safii, and R. E. Garret. 1991. A hydro pneumatic seeder for primed seeds. Transactions of the ASAE 34 (1): 21-26.
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله