1. Agahi, K., M. H. Fotokian, and Z. Younesi. 2012. Study of genetic diversity and important correlations of agronomic traits in rice genotypes (Oryza sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Biology 25 (1): 97-110. (In Farsi).
2. Aglave, V. A., S. B. Patil, and N. B. Sambre. 2012. Imaging technique to measure leaf area, disease severity and chlorophyll content: asurvey paper. Computing Technologies 1 (3).
3. Al-Bashish, D., M. Braik, and S. Bani-Ahmad. 2011. Detection and classification of leaf diseases using K-means-based segmentation and neural-networks-based classification. Information Technology Journal 10: 267-275.
4. Bock, C. H., G. H. Poole, P. E. Parker, and T. R. Gottwald. 2010. Plant disease severity estimated visually, by digital photography and image analysis, and by hyperspectral imaging. Critical Reviews in Plant Science 29: 59-107.
5. Boese, B. L., and B. D. Robbins. 2008. Effects of erosion and macroalgae on intertidal eelgrass (zostera marina) in a northeastern Pacific estuary (USA). Botanica Marina 51: 247-257.
6. Camargo, A., and J. S. Smith. 2009. An image-processing based algorithmtoautomatically identify plant disease visual symptoms. Biosystems Engineering 102 )1): 9-21.
7. Chen, Y. R., K. Chao, and S. K. Moon. 2002. Machine vision technology for agricultural applications. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 36 (2–3): 173-191.
8. El-Hally, M., A. Refea, S. Al-Gamal, and R. A. Al-Whab. 2004. Integrating diagnostic expert system with image processing via loosely coupled technique. 2nd International conference on inpormation and systems 1-15.
9. FAOSTAT, 2010. Rice production. Available from: http://faostat.fao.org. Accessed: 20-11-2012.
10. Gomathinayagam, S., M. Rekha, S. Sakthivel Murugan, and R. C. Jagessar. 2009. Biological control of rice disease (blast) by using Trichoerma viride in laboratory conditions. Proceedings of the Caribbean Food Crops Society 45: 79-86.
11. Hemming, J., and T. Rath. 2001. Computer-vision-based weedidentification under field conditions using controlled lighting. Journal of Agricultural Engineering 78 (3): 233-243.
12. Liu, Z., C. Fang, Y. Yi-bin, and R. Xiu-qin. 2005. Identification of rice seed varieties using neural network. Journal of Zhejiang University Science 6 (11): 1095-1100.
13. Moumeni, A., B. Yazdi-samadi, and H. Leung. 2003. An assessment of partial resistance to Pyricularia grisea in rice cultivars. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science 34 (2): 483-493. (In Farsi).
14. Moya, E. A., L. R. Barrales, and G. E. Apablaza. 2005. Assessment of the disease severity of squash powdery mildew through visual analysis, digital image analysis and validation of these methodologies. Crop Protection 24 (9): 785-789.
15. Nithya, A., and V. Sundaram. 2011. Identifying the rice diseases using classification andbiosensor techniques. International Journal of Advanced Research in Technology 1 (1): 76-81.
16. Onyango, C. M. 2003. Segmentation of row crop plants from weeds using colour and morphology. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 39: 141-155.
17. Otsu, N. 1979. A threshold selection method from gray-level histograms. IEEE transactions on systems, man and cybernetics 9: 62-66.
18. Ou, S. H. 1985. Rice diseases. Common Wealth Mycological Institute. Second Edition. 380p.
19. Sanjay, B., S. B. Patil, and S. K. Bodhe. 2011. Leaf disease severity measurement using image processing. International Journal of Engineering and Technology 3 (5): 297-301.
20. Shouche S. P., R. Rastogi, S. G. Bhagwat, and J. K. Sainis. 2001. Shape analysis ofgrains of Indian wheat varieties. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 33: 55-76.
21. Skaloudova, B., V. Krivan, and R. Zemek. 2006. Computer-assisted estimation of leaf damage caused by spider mites. Computer and Electronics in Agriculture 53 (2): 81-91.
22. Steddom, K., W. M. Bredehoeft, M. Khan, and M. C. Rush. 2005. Comparison of visual and multispectral radiometric disease evaluations of Cercospora leaf spot of sugar beet. Plant Disease 89: 153-158.
23. Wang, D., M. S. Ramandm, and F. E. Dowell. 2002. Classification of damaged soybean seeds using near-infrared spectroscopy. American Society of Agricultural Engineers 4 (6): 1943-1948.