1. AbdAlla, H. S. 1993. Effect of coating process on seeds viability and some physio-mechanical properties of Egyptian cotton. Journal of Agricultural Science, Mansoura University 18 (8): 2384-2396.
2. Arnold, P. C., and A. Robert. 1969. Fundamental aspects of load deformation behaviour of wheat grains. Trans. ASAE 12: 104-108.
3. ASABE STANDARDS. 2008. Compression test of food materials of convex shape. America Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers S368 4: 585-592.
4. Cakir, E., F. Alayunt, and K. Ozden. 2002. A study on the determination of Poisson's ratio and modulus of elasticity of some onion varieties. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 1: 376-378.
5. Esehaghbeygi, A., and M. Ardforoshan. 2008. Physical attributes and stiffness of saffron peach variety. Proceedings of the 5th National Congress of Agricultural Engineering and Mechanization. Ferdowsi Mashhad University, Iran, Code 58. (In Farsi).
6. Figura, L. O., and A. A. Teixeira. 2007. Food Physics: Physical Properties-Measurement and Application, Springer-Verlag Berlin, Heidelberg, Germany.
7. Finney, E. E. 1963. The viscoelastic behaviour of the potato, solanum tuberosum, under quasi-static loading. Ph.D. Thesis, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI.
8. Gentle, C. R., and M. Halsall. 1982. Measurement of Poisson's ratio using Newton's rings. Optics and Lasers in Engineering 3: 11l-l18.
9. Gladyszewska, B., and A. Ciupak. 2009. Changes in the mechanical properties of the greenhouse tomato fruit skins during storage. Technical Sciences 12: 1-8.
10. Hassanpour, A., M. Esmaiili, A. Modarres Motlagh, A. Rahmani Didar, and M. Nasiri. 2011. Determination of poisson’s ratio and modulus of elasticity during maturation of white seedless grapes. Iranian Food Science and Technology Research Journal 6 (4): 308-316. (In Farsi).
11. Kabas, O., and A. Ozmerzi. 2008. Determining the mechanical properties of cherry tomato varieties for handling, Journal of Texture Studies 39: 199-209
12. Kang, Y. S., C. K. Spilman, and G. D. Chung. 1995. Mechanical properties of wheat. America Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers 38: 573-578.
13. Khazaei, J., and D. Mann. 2004. Effects of temperature and leading characteristics on mechanical and stress relaxation properties of Sea Buckthorn berries. Part 1. Compression tests. J. Sci. Res. Dev. 6: 25-32.
14. Kiani Deh Kiani, M., H. Maghsoudi, and S. Minaei. 2009. Determination of Poisson's of ratio and Young's modulus of red bean grains. Journal of Food Process Engineering 10: 1745-1756.
15. Mohsenin, N. N. 1986. Physical properties of plant and animal materials: Structure, Physical Characteristics and Mechanical Properties. 2nd ed., Gordon Breach Science Publisher, New York.
16. Pallottino, F., C. Costa, P. Menesatti, and M. Moresi. 2011. Assessment of the mechanical properties of Tarocco orange fruit under parallel plate compression. Journal of Food Engineering 103: 308-316.
17. Razavi, S. M. A., and R. Akbari. 2006. Biophysical properties of agricultural and food materials. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad press. (In Farsi).
18. Shitanda, D., Y. Nishiyama, and S. Koide. 2002. Compressive strength properties of rough rice considering variation of contact area. Journal of Food Engineering 53: 53-58.
19. Thomas, T. R., K. A. Shackel, and M. A. Matthews. 2008. Mesocarp cell turgor in Vitis vinifera L. berries throughout development and its relation to firmness, growth, and the onset of ripening. Planta 228: 1067-1076.
20. Wada, H., M. A. Matthews, and K. A. Shackel. 2009. Seasonal pattern of Apo-plastic solute accumulation and loss of cell turgor during ripening of Vitis vinifera fruit under field conditions. Journal of Experimental Botany 60 (6): 1773-1781.