1. Barriga-Te´llez, L. M., M. G. Garnica-Romo, J. I. Aranda-Sa´nchez, G. A. Correa, M. C. Bartolome´-Camacho, and H. E. Martı´nez-Flores. 2011. Nondestructive tests for measuring the firmness of guava fruit stored and treated with methyl jasmonate and calcium chloride. International Journal of Food Science and Technology 46: 1310-1315.
2. Chen, H., F. Duprat, M. Grotte, D. Loonis, and E. Pietri. 1995. Influence of the apple deffect on the frequency response spectra during nondestructive acoustic sensing of fruit firmness. International Agrophysics 9: 143-151.
3. Cherng, A. P., and F. Ouyang. 2003. A firmness index for fruits of ellipsoidal shape. Biosystems Engineering 86 (1): 35-44.
4. Costa, F., L. Cappellin, S. Longhi, W. Guerra, P. Magnago, D. Porro, C. Soukoulis, S. Salvi, R. Velasco, F. Biasioli, and F. Gasperi. 2011. Assessment of apple (Malus domestica Borkh.) fruit texture by a combined acoustic-mechanical profiling strategy. Postharvest Biology and Technology 61 (1): 21-28.
5. De Belie, N., S. Schotte, P. Coucke, and J. De Baerdemaeker. 2000. Development of an automated monitoring device to quantify changes in firmness of apples during storage. Postharvest Biology and Technology 18: 1-8.
6. De Ketelaere, B., M. S. Howarth, L. Crezee, J. Lammertyn, K. Viaene, I. Bulens, and J. De Baerdemaeker. 2006. Postharvest firmness changes as measured by acoustic and low-mass impact devices: a comparison of techniques. Postharvest Biology and Technology 41: 275-284.
7. Duprat, F., M. Grotte, E. Pietri, and D. Loonis. 1997. The acoustic impulse response method for measuring the overall firmness of fruit. Journal of Agricultural Enjineering Research 66: 251-259.
8. Felföldi, J., and V. Zsom-Muha. 2010. Investigation of ripening process of fruit and vegetable samples by acoustic method. ISHS Acta Horticulture 858: 393-398.
9. Gomez, A. H., A. G. Pereira, W. Jun, and H. Yong. 2005. Acoustic testing for peach fruit ripeness evaluation during peach storage stage. Revista Ciencias Tecnicas Agropecuarias 14 (2): 28-34.
10. Gomez, A. H., J. Wang, and A. G. Pereira. 2005. Impulse response of pear fruit and its relation to Magness-Taylor firmness during storage. Postharvest Biology and Technology 35: 209-215.
11. Hadian-Deljou, M., and H. Sarikhani. 2012. Effect of salicylic acid on maintaining post-harvest quality of apple cv. "Golabe-Kohanz". Journal of Crops Improvement 14 (2): 71-82. (In Farsi).
12. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran (ISIRI). 1991. Code of practice of for cold storage of apples. 1st Revision, 4th Edition, ISIRI number 946. (In Farsi).
13. Javadi, S., S. M. Nassiri, A. Jafari, and A. Salehi. 2012. Determination of texture of Kiwifruit using impact nondestructive method. The 7th National Coference on Agricultural Machinery Enginnering and Mechanization, Shiraz, Iran. (In Farsi).
14. Khoshnam, F., H. Mobli, S. R. Hassan Beygi, A. Rajabipour, Sh. Rafiee, and A. Eyvani. 2012. Melon ripeness detection using non-destructive acoustic impulse response. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 13 (3). (In Farsi).
15. Masoudi, M., A. Tabatabaeefar, and A. M. Borghaee. 2007. Determination of storage effect on mechanical properties of apples using the uniaxial compression test. Canadian Biosystems Engineering 49 (3): 29-33.
16. Mehinagic, E., G. Royer, R. Symoneaux, and F. Jourjan. 2006. Relationship between apple sensory attribute and instrumental parameter of texture. Journal of Fruit and Omamental Plant Research 14 (2): 25-37.
17. Mirzaei, R., S. Minaei, and M. H. Khoshtagaza. 2013. Investigation of apple characteristics using Finite Element Modal analysis. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 3 (1): 48-57.
18. Molina-Delgado, D., S. Alegre, P. Barreiro, C. Valero, M. Ruiz-Altisent, and I. Recasens. 2009. Addressing potential sources of variation in several non-destructive techniques for measuring firmness in apples. Biosystems Engineering 104: 33-46.
19. Molina-Delgado, D., S. Alegre, J. Puy, and I. Recasens. 2009. Relationship between acoustic firmness and Magness Taylor firmness in Royal Gala and Golden Smoothee apples. Food Science and Technology International 31-40.
20. Nabizadeh, F., and M. Esmaiili. 2010. Changes on Texture of Golden Delicious Apple during Storage in a Commercial Cooling Room Affected by Harvesting Date. Journal of Food Research 20 (2): 33-43. (In Farsi).
21. Saadatinia, M., B. Emadi, and H. Sadrnia. 2011. Design, development andevaluation of system for determination of watermelon maturity on the base of acoustic ecitation. The 1st National Conference in Agricultural Mechnization and New Technologies, Ahvaz, Iran. (In Farsi).
22. Taniwaki, M., M. Tohrob, and N. Sakurai. 2010. Measurement of ripening speed and determination of the optimum ripeness of melons by a nondestructive acoustic vibration method. Postharvest Biology and Technology 56: 101-103.
23. Tiplica, T., P. Vandewalle, S. Verron, C. Gremy-Gros, and E. Mehinagic. 2010. Identification of apple varieties using acoustic measurements. International Metrology Conference CAFMET Cairo, Egypt.
24. Zdunek, A., J. Cybulska, D. Konopacka, and K. Rutkowski. 2010. New contact acoustic emission detector for texture evaluation of apples. Journal of Food Engineering 99: 83-91.
25. Zdunek, A., and R. Ranachowski. 2006. Acoustic emission in puncture test of apples during shelf-life. Electronic Journal of Polish Agricultural Universities 9 (4).
26. Zude, M., B. Herold, J. M. Roger, V. Bellon Maurel, and S. Landahl. 2006. Non-destructive tests on the prediction of apple fruit flesh firmness and soluble solids content on tree and in shelf life. Journal of Food Engineering 77 (2): 254-260.
27. Zdunek A., L. Frankevych, K. Konstankiewicz, and Z. Ranachowski. 2008. Comparison of puncture test, acoustic emission and spatial-temporal speckle correlation technique as methods for apple quality evaluation. Acta Agrophysica 11 (1): 303-315.