1. Abou ElHana, N. H. 2008. Microwave drying of apple. Process engineering 25 (3): 980-1003.
2. Aghbashlo, M., M. H. Kianmehr, A. Arabhosseini, and T. Nazghelichi. 2011. Modelling the carrot thin-layer drying in a semi-Industrial continuous band dryer. Czech J. Food Scienc 29 (5): 528-538.
3. Aguila, J., F. Fumi Sasaki, L. Heiffig, E. O. M. Ortega, A. P. Jacomino, and R. A. Kluge. 2006. Fresh-cut radish using different cut types and storage temperatures. Postharvest Biology and Technology 40 (2): 149-154.
4. Akbari, A., M. Shahedi, N. Hamdami, Sh. Dokhani, and M. Sadeghi. 2009. Kinetics moisture loss and quality comparison sliced tomatoes drying in three methods, solar drying the traditional solar drying and air drying. Natural Resources, Water and Soil Science 47 (2): 445-459. (In Farsi).
5. Barry-Ryan, C., and D. O'beirne. 2007. Quality and shelf-life of fresh cut carrot slices as affected by slicing method. Food Science 63 (5): 851-856.
6. Cui, Z. W., S. Y. Xu, and D.W. Sun. 2004. Microwave–vacuum drying kinetics of carrot slices. Food Engineering 65: 157-164.
7. Darvishi, H., M. H. Khoshtaghaza, and S. Minaei. 2014. Drying kinetics and colour change of lemon slices. International Agrophysics 28: 1-6.
8. Dehbure, R., and M. Esmaeili. 2009. The effect of the final drying process by microwave and hot air drying on parameters of dried grapes. Iranian Food Science and Industry Research 2: 108-122. (In Farsi).
9. Doymaz, I. 2004. Convective air drying characteristics of thin layer carrots. Journal of Food Engineering 61: 359-364.
10. Doymaz, I. 2007. Air drying characteristics of tomatoes. Food Engineering 78: 1291-1297.
11. Erenturk, S., and K. Erenturk. 2007. Comparison of genetic algorithm and neural network approaches for the drying process of carrot. Journal of Food Engineering 78: 905-912.
12. Eshraghi, E., Y. Maghsudlu, M. Kashani Nejad, Sh. Beyraghi, and M. Alami. 2012. Effect of ultrasonic pretreatment on drying Kiwi layer. Iranian Food Science and Technology Research Journal 7 (4): 273-279. (In Farsi).
13. Hui, Y. H. 2006. Hand book of food science technology and engineering 103: 13-14.
14. Izumi, H., A. E. Watada, and W. Douglas. 1996. Controlled atmosphere storage of carrot slices, sticks and shreds. Postharvest Biology and Technology 9: 165-172.
15. Lee, K. T., M. Farid, and S. K. Nguang. 2006. The mathematical modelling of the rehydration characteristics of fruit. Food Eng 72 (1): 16-23.
16. Mayor, L., and A. M. Sereno. 2004. Modelling shrinkage during convective drying of food materials: a review. J. Food Engineering 61: 373-386.
17. Maskan, M. 2001. Drying, shrinkage and rehydration characteristics of kiwifruits during hot air and microwave drying. Food Engineering 48: 177-182.
18. Minai, S., A. Motevaly, R. Hematian, S. Abasi, A. Ghadery, and Gh. H. Najafi. 2013. Track Changes of drying rate, moisture diffusion coefficient, activation energy and Consumption Energy of drying mushrooms by Microwave vacuum dryer. Food Science and Technology 41 (10): 1-12. (In Farsi).
19. Ozbek, B., and G. Dadali. 2007. Thin-layer drying characteristics and modeling of mint leaves undergoing microwave treatment. Journal of Food Engineering 83: 541-549.
20. Prakasha, S., S. K. Jhab, and N. Datta. 2004. Performance evaluation of blanched carrots dried by three diﬀerent driers. Journal of Food Engineering 62: 305-313.
21. Priyadarshini, R., N. Shukla, and A. A. Mishra. 2013. Microwave drying characteristics of green peas and its quality evaluation. Agriculture and Food Science Technology 4 (5): 445-452.
22. Rasouli, M., and S. Seiiedlu. 2012. A study of the shrinkage changes and mathematical modeling of garlic (Allium sativum L.) during convective drying. Journal of Agricultural Machinery Engineering 2 (1): 67-73. (In Farsi).
23. Rezvani Moghadam, P., M. A. Behdani, M. Aghhavaniahajari, J. Falahi, and M. Nasiri Mahalati. 2011. Effects of harvesting and drying methods on the anthocyanins content of barberry fruit. First National Conference of barberry and jujube. (In Farsi).
24. Suwannarak, J., P. Phanumong, and N. Rattanapanone. 2014. Physiological changes of fruit and vegetable carving. Journal of Natural Sciences 13 (1): 77-86.
25. Tatsumi, Y., A. E. Watada, and W. P. Wergin. 1991. Scanning electron microscopy of carrot stick surface to determine cause of white ranslucent appearance. J. Food Sci. 56:1357-1359.
26. Toivonen, P. M. A., and D. A. Brummell. 2008. Biochemical bases of appearance and texture changes in fresh-cut fruit and vegetable. Postharvest Biology and Technology 48: 1-14.
27. Wong, J. Y. 2001. Theory of ground vehicles. (3rd ed). John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
28. Zirjani, L., and H. Tavakolipour. 2010. The effect of different processes for drying of banana by microwave dryer. Innovation in Food Science and Technology 2 (1): 53-64. (In Farsi).
29. Zirjani, L., and H. Tavakolipour. 2010. The study of enables the production of banana layer by hot air drying method combines microwave. Iranian Food Science Research 6 (1): 58-67. (In Farsi).