1. Afzalinia, S., S. E. Dehghanian, and M. H. Talati. 2009. Effect of conservation tillage on soil physical properties, fuel consumption, and wheat yield. 4th Conference on Energy Efficiency and Agricultural Engineering, Rousse, Bulgaria.
2. Bilalis, D., P. E. Kamariari, A. Karkanis, A. Efthimladou, A. Zorpas, and I. Kakabouk. 2013. Energy inputs, output and productivity in organic and conventional maize and tomato production, under Mediterranean conditions. Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici 41 (1): 190-194.
3. Chen, G., and C. Baillie. 2009. Development of a framework and tool to assess on-farm energy uses of cotton production. Energy Conversion and Management 50 (7): 1256-1263.
4. Friedrich, T., R. Derpsch, and A. Kassam. 2012. Overview of the global spread of conservation agriculture. The Journal of Field Actions Science Reports (Especial Issue) 6: 1-7.
5. Erenstein, O., and V. Laxmi. 2008. Zero tillage impacts in India’s rice–wheat systems: A review. Soil Tillage Research 100: 1-14.
6. Hobbs, P. R., G. S. Giri, and P. Grace. 1997. Reduced and zero tillage options for the establishment of wheat after rice in South Asia. Rice-Wheat Consortium Technical Bulletin 6.
7. Kaihani, A. 2006. Preliminary evaluation of human energy in agricultural mechanization projects. Evaluation of energy trend in sugarcane production in an Agro-industry unit in south Ahvaz. 4th Congress on Agricultural Engineering and Mechanization, Tabriz, Iran. (In Farsi).
8. Kitani, O., T. Jungbluth, R. M. Peart, and A. Ramdani. 1999. CIGR Handbook of Agricultural Engineers, Energy and Biomass Engineering, vol. 5, ASAE Publication, MI.
9. Kraatz, S. 2008. Energy inputs for corn production in Wisconsin and Germany. ASABE Annual International Meeting, Rhode, Island.
10. Loghvi, M., and A. Hoseinpour. 2004. Attachment of a v-wheel packer to a moldboard plow for combining primary and secondary tillage operations. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science 35 (4): 1015-1024. (In Farsi).
11. McLaughlin, N. B., C. F. Drury, W. D. Reynolds, X. M. Yang, Y. X. Li, T. W. Welacky, and G. Stewart. 2008. Energy inputs for conservation and conventional primary tillage implements in a clay loam soil. Transactions of the ASABE 51 (4): 1153-1163.
12. Moraditochaee, M. 2012. Investigation energy indices of corn production in north of Iran. ARPN Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science 7 (5): 376-379.
13. Nasirian, N., M. Almasi, S. Minaee, and H. Bakhoda. 2006. Evaluation of energy trend in sugarcane production in an Agro-industry unit in south Ahvaz. 4th Congress on Agricultural Engineering and Mechanization, Tabriz, Iran. (In Farsi).
14. Ovtit-Canavate, J., and J. L. Hernanz. 1999. Handbook of Agricultural Engineering, Energy and Biomass Engineering, vol. 5, ASAE Publication, MI, USA.
15. Pishgar Komleh, S. H., A. Keyhani, Sh. Raﬁee, and P. Sefeedpary. 2011. Energy use and economic analysis of corn silage production under three cultivated area levels in Tehran province of Iran. Energy 36: 3335-3341.
16. Raﬁee, S., S. H. Mousavi Avval, and A. Mohammadi. 2010. Modeling and sensitivity analysis of energy inputs for apple production in Iran. Energy 35: 3301-3306.
17. Razzaghi, M., A. Waismoradi, and H. Rahmati. 2012. Energy efficiency of different tillage systems in forage corn production. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 4 (22):1644-1652.
18. Rusu, T. 2005. The influence of minimum tillage systems upon the soil properties, yield and energy efficiency in some arable crops. Journal of Central European Agriculture 6 (3): 287-294.
19. Safa, M., and A. Tabatabaeefar. 2002. Energy consumption in wheat production in irrigatedand dryland farming. International Agricultural Engineering Conference, Wuxi, China.
20. Shahin, S., A. Jafari, H. Mobli, S. Rafiee, and M. Karimi. 2008. Effect of farm size on energy ratio for wheat production: A case study from Ardabil province of Iran. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences 3 (4): 604-608.
21. Singh, S., and J. P. Mittal. 1992. Energy in Production Agriculture. Mittal Publications, New Delhi.
22. Valadiani, A., A. Hassanzadeh Ghoortape, and R. Valadiani. 2005. Evaluation of energy balance in rain fed wheat seed production in East Azerbaijan and its effect on environment. Agricultural Knowledge 15 (2): 1-12. (In Farsi).
23. Wang, X. B., D. X. Cai, W. B. Hoogmoed, O. Oenema, and U. D. Perdok. 2006. Potential effect of conservation tillage on sustainable land use: A review of global long-term Studies. Pedosphere 16 (5): 587-595.