1. Afzalinia S., M. Shaker, and E. Zare. 2006. Performance evaluation of common grain drills in Iran. Canadian Biosystems Engineering 48: 239-243.
2. Araujo, A. G. 2009. Improving no-till seeding quality with low disturbance furrow openers and residue handling devices. In: World Congress on Conservation Agricultre. New Delhi.
3. Awady, M. N. 1992. Farm machines. Textbook, Collage of Agriculture AinShams University. 120 p.
4. Bulman, P., and L. A. Hunt. 1988. Relationships among tillering, spike number and grain yield in Winter wheat in Ontario. Canadain Journal of Plant Science 68: 583-596.
5. Eskndari, I., and M. Roustai. 2007. Determination of appropriate seeding depth for bread wheat genotypes in cold dryland region of Maragheh. Seed and Plant Journal of Agricultural Research 23 (3): 357-371. (In Farsi).
6. Fraser, D. S., E. J. Stevens, T. Leuchovius, L. P. Brooks, T. Gaardlos, and M. Bakkegard. 2008. Flexi seeder drive modules: An overview including technical specifications. Flexi Technical Note - 001. Proceedings of IAMFE Denmark. AgroTech, Århus, Denmark.
7. Garcia del Moral, L. F., Y. Rharrabti, D. Villegas, and C. Royo. 2003. Evaluation of grain yield and its components in durum wheat under Mediterranean conditions: An antigenic approach. Agronomy Journal 95: 266-274.
8. Khan, A. J., F. Azam, and A. Ali. 2010. Relationship of morphological traits and grain yield in recombination inbred with lines grown under drought conditions. Pakistan Journal of Botany 42 (1): 259-267.
9. Khurmi, R. S., and J. K. Gupta. 2005. Theory of Machines. Eurasia Publishing House, 1071 pages
10. Laffond, G. P., and B. D. Fower. 1989. Soil temperature and water content, seeding depth and simulated rainfall on winter wheat emergence. Agronomy Journal 81: 609-614.
11. Lee, R. D., B. Padgett, and R. Hudson. 1996. Intensive Wheat Management in Georgia. The University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences and the U.S. Department of Agriculture cooperating. Bulletin 1135/June, 1996.
12. Leilah, A. A., and S. A. Al-Khateeb. 2005. Statistical analysis of wheat yield under drought conditions. Journal of Arid Environment 61: 483-496.
13. Massoudifar, O., and M. A. Mohammdkhani. 2005. Study of effects plant density on quality characteristics of wheat in Gonbad rainfed condition. Tranian Journal of Biology 18 (1): 69-76 (In Farsi).
14. Mehdinia, A., S .S. Sajadi, and S. A. Parihizgar. 2008. Evaluation of performance of different planters using different wheat seet rate. In: 5th National Conference on Agricultural Machinary Engineering and Mechanization. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashad. Iran 2008-08-28. (In Farsi).
15. Mohammdi, A. 1992. Evaluation effects of row spacing and seed rate on grain yield of dryland wheat. Final research report. Dryland Agricltural Research Institute 92-312. (In Farsi).
16. Salek zmain, A., and A. Amiri. 1994. Evaluation effects of row spacing and seed rate on grain yield of dryland wheat. Final research report. Dryland Agricltural Research Institute 94-305. (In Farsi).
17. Sanei, A. 1992. Seeding and planting machines (From agricultural machines, theory and construction) Vol 1. Academic Press Centre. (In Farsi).
18. Wang, F., L. Kong, K. sayre, S. H. Li, B. Feng, and B. Zhang. 2011. Morphological and yield response of winter wheat to raise bed planting in northern China. African Journal of Agriculture Research 6 (13): 2991-2997.
19. Wilkns, D. E.1983. Grain drill opener effects on wheat emergence. Transactions of the ASAE 26 (3): 651-655.