1. Ahmadi, H., and K. Mollazade. 2008. A practical approach to electromotor fault diagnosis of Imam Khomaynei silo by vibration condition monitoring. African Journal of Agricultural Research 4: 383-388.
2. Amarnath, M., V. Sugumaran, and H. Kumar. 2013. Exploiting sound signals for fault diagnosis of bearings using decision tree. Measurement 46: 1250-1256.
3. Bartelmus, W., and R. Zimroz. 2008. Belt conveyor driving system vibro-acoustic severity reduction by condition based maintenance. Prace Naukowe Instytutu Gornictwa Politechniki Wrocławskiej. Studia i Materiały 123: 5-16.
4. Dayani, A. 2013. Signals and Systems. Nas. Publishers, Tehran.
5. Ebrahimi, E., P. Javadikia, N. Astan, M. Heydari, M. Bavandpour, M. H. Jalili, and A. Zarei. 2013. Developing an intelligent fault diagnosis of MF285 tractor gearbox using genetic algorithm and vibration signals. Journal of Modern Mechanical Engineering 3: 152-160.
6. Ghasemzadeh, H. 2000. Mechanical design components of the machine. Tabriz University Press. Tabriz.
7. Gol-Mohammadi, R. 2010. Sound and vibration engineering. Student publishers. Hamadan.
8. Hasan Beygi, S. R., B. Ghobadian, and N. Kamalian. 2004. Prediction model of a power tiller noise Level at rural dirt road. Journal of Agriculture Science 10: 47-58.
9. Heydar-beigi, K., H. Ahmadi, S. A. Tabatabai-Far, and O. Mahmud. 2007. Massey Ferguson tractor gearbox vibration condition monitoring. Second technical conference condition monitoring and troubleshooting machines. Sharif University of Technology, Iran.
10. Homai, H., and K. Safarai. 2014. Sound feasibility analysis for troubleshooting a helical gear box with sliding bearings. Fourth International Conference on Acoustics and Vibration. Tehran, Iran.
11. Jiang, J., F. Gu, R. Gennish, D. Moore, G. Harris, and A. Ball. 2008. Monitoring of diesel engine combustions based on the acoustic source characterisation of the exhaust system. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 22: 1465-1480.
12. Kanthababu, M., M. Shunmugam, and M. Singaperumal. 2008. Tool condition monitoring in honing process using acoustic emission signals. International Journal of Automation and Control 2: 99-112.
13. Mazrui-Sabdani, M. 2009. EMD new method for troubleshooting gearboxes. 4th Technical Conference condition monitoring and troubleshooting machines. Sharif University of Technology, Iran.
14. Mutabi, H. 2003. Design component of the machine. Ashina. Tabriz.
15. Ravindra, H., Y. Srinivasa, and R. Krishnamurthy. 1997. Acoustic emission for tool condition monitoring in metal cutting. Wear 212: 78-84.
16. Wu, J. D., C. K. Huang, Y. W. Chang, and Y. J. Shiao. 2010. Fault diagnosis for internal combustion engines using intake manifold pressure and artificial neural network. Expert Systems with Applications 37: 949-958.
17. Wu, J. D., and C. H. Liu. 2008. Investigation of engine fault diagnosis using discrete wavelet transform and neural network. Expert Systems with Applications 35: 1200-1213.
18. Zhan, Y., and C. K. Mechefske. 2007. Robust detection of gearbox deterioration using compromised autoregressive modeling and Kolmogorov–Smirnov test statistic-Part I: Compromised autoregressive modeling with the aid of hypothesis tests and simulation analysis. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 21: 1953-1982.