1. Abdi, R., and A. Jalali. 2013. Mathematical model for prediction combine harvester header losses. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 5: 549-552.
2. Adisa, A. F. 2009. Development and performance evaluation of a pedestrian controlled rice stripper. Ph.D. Thesis, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
3. Andrews, S. B., T. J. Seibenmorgen, E. D. Vories, D. H. Loewer, and A. Mauromoustakos. 1993. Effects of combine operating parameters on harvest loss and quality in rice. Transactions of the ASAE 36 (6): 1599-1607.
4. Behroozi-Lar, M., and B. K. Huang. 2002. Design and development of chickpea combine. Agriculture mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America (AMA) 33 (1): 35-38.
5. Geng, S., J. F. Williams, and E. J. Hill. 1984. Harvest moisture effects on rice milling quality In California Agriculture. Agronomy journal 95: 38-44.
6. Huitink, G. 2005. Harvesting Grain Sorghum. Available from: http://www.uaex.edu/Other_Areas/publications /PDF/MP297/8_harvesting.pdf
7. Hunt, D. 1995. Farm power and machinery management.- 9th edition. Iowa State University Press. Iowa, USA.
8. Mansouri, H., and S. Minaei. 2003. Assessment of machine parameters effect on wheat loss in combine JD 955.1th National Conference of Assessing Agricultural crops Wastes. Agricultural Faculty of Tarbiat Modaress University 45-51.
9. Mostafavand, H., and S. Kamgar. 2014. The effect of grain moisture content and forward speed on grain losses of three varieties of chickpea in mechanical harvesting using feeder and cutter mechanism. International Journal of Agriculture Innovations and Research 3: 2319-1473.
10. Mostafavand, H. 2011. Design, Development and Evaluation of a Cutter and Feeder Mechanism for Mechanical Harvesting of Chickpea. Msc thesis, department of farm power and machinery, Shiraz University., Shiraz, Iran. (in Farsi).
11. Mostofi, M. R. 2011. Investigation and technical comparison of new and conventional wheat combine performance to improve and modify. Agricultural Engineering International, CIGR Journal 13 (3): 63-68.
12. Sidahmed, M. M., and N. S. Jabber. 2004. The design and testing of a cutter and feeder mechanism for the mechanical harvesting of lentils. Biosystems Engineering 88: 295-304.
13. Swapan, K. R., J. Kamaruzaman, WIW. Ismaeil, and A. Desa. 2001. Performance evaluation of a combine harvester in Malaysian paddy fields, Asia Pacific Advanced Network (APAN), University Science Malaysia (USM).
14. Wheat Production in Arkansas, Wheat harvesting. University of Arkansas. Division of Agriculture, http://www.aragriculture.org/crops/wheat/harvesting.htm