1. Barnees, K. K. 1969. Detachment characteristics of lemons. Transmit of the American Society of Agricultural Engineers 11: 41-45.
2. Coppock, G. E. 1974. Development of lime shaker for harvesting Florida citrus. Transmit of the American Society of Agricultural Engineers 17 (2): 262-265.
3. Erdoğan, D., M. Güner, E. Dursun, and İ. Gezer. 2003. Mechanical harvesting of apricots. Biosystems Engineering 85 (1): 19-28.
4. Ferguson, L. 2006. Trends in olive fruit handling previous to its industrial transformation. Grasas Y Aceites 57 (1): 9-15.
5. Fridley, R. B., and P. A. Adrian. 1960. Some Aspects of vibratory fruit harvesting. Transmit of the American Society of Agricultural Engineers 4 (1): 28-31.
6. Golpira, H. 1998. Design, development and evaluation of a tree shaker to determine the effects of shaking amplitude and frequency on olive fruit detachment. M.Sc thesis in Mechanics of Agricultural Machinery, College of Agriculture, Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran. (In Farsi).
7. Hoag, D. L., J. R. Hutchinson, and R. B. Fridley. 1970. Effect of proportional and nonlinear damping on dynamics response of tree limbs. Trans. of the ASAE (3): 879-884.
8. Kececioglu, G. 1975. Research on olive harvesting possibilities with an inertia type shaker. Department of Agricultural Machinery, Agricultural Faculty, Ege University. Izmir, Turkey.
9. Khirieh, M. 2006. Design and manufacturing a branch moving tractor equipped with a flexible arm. M.S.c thesis, Mechanics of Agricultural Machinery, College of Agriculture, Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran. (In Farsi).
10. Khorsandi Kohanestani, F. 2010. Characteristics of vibratory harvesting of Estahban edible fig. M.Sc. thesis in Mechanics of Agricultural Machinery, College of Agriculture, Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran. (In Farsi)
11. Loghavi, M., and M. Abounajmi. 2001. Effects of shaking mode, frequency and amplitude on “Shahani” date fruit detachment, ΙΙ: field experiment. Iran Agricultural Research 21:1-14.
12. Loghavi, M., and Sh. Mohseni. 2006. The Effects of shaking frequency and amplitude on detachment of lime fruit. Iran Agricultural Research 24(2) and 25(1): 27-38.
13. Mirmusvi, S., H., and H. Akbari. 2010. Climate feasibility of olive cultivation in the province of Kermanshah. Journal of Geographical Perspective 10: 121-142. (In Farsi).
14. O'Brien, M. B., F. Cargill, and R. B. Fridley. 1983. Principles and Practices for Harvesting and Handling Fruit and Nuts. AVT Publishing Co., Inc, USA.
15. Polat, R. 2007. Mechanical harvesting of almond with an inertia type limb shaker. Asia Journal of Plant Sciences 6 (3): 528-532.
16. Safdari. A., H. R. Qasemzadeh, Sh. Abdullahpour, and H. Ghafari. 2010. Design, development and evaluation of branch shaker for almond harvesting. 6th National Conference on Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization. Tehran University, Karaj Campus. (In Farsi).
17. Sessiz, A., and M. T. Özcan. 2006. Olive removal with pneumatic branch shaker and abscission chemical. Journal of Food Engineering 76: 148-153.
18. Shirkhorshidian, A. 2010. Principles, design and applications of pneumatic. Design Publishing. 289 p. (In Farsi).
19. Shirkhorshidian, A., and H. Rahrovan. 2011. Hydraulic and pneumatic preliminary step by step preparatory training and design. P 267. Design Publishing. Tehran. (In Farsi).
20. Thomson, W. T. 1988. Theory of Vibration with Applications, 3rd Ed, New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
21. Yousefi, A., M. Almassi, A. A. Zynanlo, R. Moghadasi, and A. Gholiyan. 2010. Study of comparative olive harvesting techniques and their effects on harvest efficiency. First National Conference on Agricultural Mechanization and New Technologies. Khuzestan Agricultural and Natural Resources University of Ramin. (In Farsi).