1. Anwar, F., and U. Rashid. 2007. Production of biodiesel through optimized alkaline-catalyzed transesterification of rapeseed oil. Journal of Fuel ISSN 0016-2361.
2. Bagherpour, H., B. Ghobadian, T. Tavkoli Hashjin, A. Mohammadi, M. FeizolahNejad, and A. Zonozi. 2010. Optimization of the parameters affecting the biodiesel production using transesterification method. Journal of Biosystem Engineering of Iran 41 (1): 37-43.
3. Chand, P., V. R. Chintareddy, J. G. Verkade, and D. Grewell. 2010. Enhancing biodiesel production from soybean oil using ultrasonics. Energy & fuels 24: 2010-2015.
4. Demirbas, A. 2003. Biodiesel fuels from vegetable oils via catalytic and non-catalytic supercritical alcohol transesterifications and other methods: a survey. Energy Conversion and Management 44: 2093-2109.
5. Fayyazi, E. 2012. Biodiesel production using ultrasonic. M.Sc thesis, Department of Mechanics of Agricultural Machinery, Tarbiat Modares University.
6. Gerpen, J. V. 2004. Biodiesel Production Technology, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, 1617 Cole Boulevard, Golden.
7. Guan, G., and K. Kusakabe. 2009. Synthesis of biodiesel fuel using an electrolysis method. Chemical Engineering Journal 153: 159-163.
8. Hingu, S. M., P. R. Gogate, and V. K. Rathod. 2010. Synthesis of biodiesel from waste cooking oil using sonochemical reactors. Ultrasonicssonochemistry 17: 827-832.
9. Kalva, A., T. Sivasankar, and V. S. Moholkar. 2008. Physical mechanism of ultrasound-assisted synthesis of biodiesel. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 48: 534-544.
10. Kelkar, M. A. 2008. Intensification of esterification of acids for synthesis of biodiesel using acoustic and hydrodynamic cavitation. Ultrasonic Sonochemistry 15: 188-194.
11. Khatamifar, M. 2005. Design, development and testing of biodiesel process. M.Sc thesis, Department of Mechanics of Agricultural Machinery, Tarbiat Modares University.
12. Kim, H. J., B. S. Kang, M. J. Kim, Y. M. Park, D. K. Kim, J. S. Lee, and K. Y. Lee. 2004. Transesterification of vegetable oil to biodiesel using heterogeneous base catalyst. Catalysis Today 93-95: 315-320.
13. Koc, A. B. 2009. Ultrasonic monitoring of glycerol settling during transesterification of soybean oil, Bioresour. Technol 100: 19-24.
14. Koc, A. B., and M. Vatandas. 2006. Ultrasonic velocity measurements on some liquids under thermal cycle: Ultrasonic velocity hysteresis. Food Research International 39: 1076-1083.
15. Kumar, D., G. Kumar, and C. Singh. 2010. Fast, easy ethanolysis of coconut oil for biodiesel production assisted by ultrasonication. Ultrasonicssonochemistry 17: 555-559.
16. Kusdiana, D., and S. Saka. 2001. Kinetics of transesterification in rapeseed oil to biodiesel fuel as treated in supercritical methanol. Fuel 80: 693-698.
17. Manzarian, V. 2010. Trees and shrubs ofIran.Farhang-e-Moaser, Tehran, Third edition.
18. Mason, T. J. 1999. Sonochemistry, Oxford University Press New York. PP: 564-587.
19. Mason, T. J., and J. P. Lorimer. 2002. Applied sonochemistry, Wiley Online Library.
20. Meher, L. C., D. V. Sagar, and S. N. Naik. 2006. Technical aspects of biodiesel production by transesterification – a review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 10: 248-268.
21. SafieddinArdebili, M., B. Ghobadian, G. Najafi, and A. Chegeni. 2011. Biodiesel production potential from edible oil seeds in Iran. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 15: 3041-3044.
22. Stavarache, C., M. Vinatoru, Y. Maeda, and H. Bandow. 2007b.Ultrasonically driven continuous process for vegetable oil transesterification. Ultrasonicssonochemistry 14: 413-417.
23. Teixeira, L. S. G., and J. C. R. Assis. 2009. Comparison between conventional and ultrasonic preparation of beef tallow biodiesel. Fuel Processing Technology 90: 1164-1166.
24. Thanh, L.T., K. Okitsu, Y. Sadanaga, N. Takenaka, Y. Maeda, and H. Bandow. 2010. A two-step continuous ultrasound assisted production of biodiesel fuel from waste cooking oils: A practical and economical approach to produce high quality biodiesel fuel. Bioresource Technology101: 5394-5401.
25. Wang, J., Y. Li, Y. Yu, and Z. Xu. 2006. Preparation of biodiesel with the help of ultrasonic and hydrodynamic cavitation. Ultrasonic 44: 411-414.
26. Xue J., E. Tony, A. Grift, and C. Hansen. 2011. Effect of biodiesel on engine performances and emissions. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 15: 1098-1116.