1. Barkhordari A., R. Jafari Nodoushan, J. Vatani Shoaa, G. H. Halvani, and M. Salmani Nodoushan. 2011. Posture evaluation using OWAS, RULA, QEC methods in fero-aleage factory workers of Kerman. Occupational Medicine Quarterly Journal 2 (1): 14-19. (In Farsi).
2. Bovenzi, M., and A. Betta. 1994. Low-back disorders in agricultural tractor drivers exposed to whole-body vibration and postural stress. Applied Ergonomics 25: 231-241.
3. Cho, Y., and Y. Yoon. 2004. Biomechanical model of human on seat with backrest for evaluating ride quality. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 27: 1-15.
4. Choobineh, A. 2008. Posture assessment methods in occupational ergonomics. Fanavaran Press. (In Farsi).
5. Choobineh, A., R. Tosian, Z. Alhamdi, and M. H. Zavarzani. 2004. Ergonomic intervention in carpet mending operation. Applied Ergonomics 35: 493-496.
6. Dartt, A., J. Rosecrance, F. Gerr, P. Chen, D. Anton, and L. Merlino. 2009. Reliability of assessing upper limb postures among workers performing manufacturing tasks. Applied Ergonomics 40: 371-378.
7. Fathallah, F. A. 2010. Musculoskeletal disorders in labor-intensive agriculture. Applied Ergonomics 41: 738-743.
8. Hignett, S., and L. McAtamney. 2000. Rapid entire body assessment (REBA). Applied Ergonomics 31: 201-205.
9. Hu, B., L. Ma, W. Zhang, G. Salvendy, D. Chablat, and F. Bennis. 2011. Predicting real-world ergonomic measurements by simulation in a virtual. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 41: 64-71.
10. Jafry, T., and D. H. O'Neill. 2000. The application of ergonomics in rural development: a review. Applied Ergonomics 31: 263-268.
11. Javidi, M. 2012. Ergonomic study and development of an appropriate biomechanical model for riceland farmhands’ body. MSc thesis. Shiraz University, Shiraz. (In Farsi).
12. Kuutti, J., and O. Oy. 1979. The short term (1–15 months) planning and control of a steel plant. Engineering and Process Economics 4: 235-243.
13. McAtamney, L., and E. N. Corlett. 1993. RULA: a survey method for the investigation of work-related upper limb disorders. Applied Ergonomics 24: 91-99.
14. Meyers, J., J. Miles, J. Faucett, I. Janowitz, D. Tejeda, V. Duraj, J. Kabashima, and R. W. E. Smith. 1998. High risk tasks for musculoskeletal disorders in agricultural field work. Paper presented at the American Public Health Association, Washington, DC.
15. Milosavljevic, S., F. Bergman, B. Rehn, and A. B. Carman. 2010. All-terrain vehicle use in agriculture: Exposure to whole body vibration and mechanical shock, Applied Ergonomics 41: 530-535.
16. Mostaghaci, M., Z. Salimi, M. Javaheri, S. F. Hoseininejad, M. Salehi, M. H. Davari, and A. H. Mehrparvar. 2012. Evaluation of the musculoskeletal disorders and its risk factors in the workers of an agricultural equipment- manufacturing plant. Occupational Medicine Quarterly Journal 3 ( 3): 19-25. (In Farsi).
17. Zhang, B., I. Horvth, J. F. M. Molenbroek, and C. Snijders. 2010. Using artiﬁcial neural networks for human body posture prediction. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 40 (4): 414-424.