1. Aina, P. O. 2011. Conservation tillage for sustainable agricultural productivity. Nigerian Branch Conference Tillage for Agricultural Productivity and Environmental sustainability 21-24.
2. Almasi, M., Sh. Kiani, and N. Loveimi. 2008. Principles of Agricultural Mechanization. Fourth Edition. Jungle publication. 293p. (In Farsi).
3. Behroozi Lar, M., Z. Khoda Rahm Poor, M. Amini, and M. Nadimi. 2009. Energy coefficient for wheat production in Iran. Internation Commission of Agricultural and Biological Engineers, Section V. Conference “Technology and Management to Increase the Efficiency in Sustainable Agricultural Systems”, Rosario, Argentina.
4. Hobbs, P., R. Gupta, and C. Meisner. 2006. Conservation agriculture and its applications in south Asia. Available from:http://www.betuco. be/CA.
5. Hussain, Z., M. Azam Khan, and M. Irfan. 2010. Water energy and economic analysis of wheat production under raised bed and conventional irrigation systems: A case study from a semi-arid area of Pakistan. Soil and Tillage Research 109: 61-67.
6. Ju, X. T., C. L. Kou, F. S. Zhang, and P. Christie. 2006. Nitrogen balance and groundwater nitrate contamination: Comparison among three intensive cropping systems on the north china plain. Environmental Pollution 143 (1): 117-125.
7. Kaltsas, A. M., A. P. Mamolos, C. A. Tsatsarelis, G. D. Nanos, and K. L. Kalburtji. 2007. Energy budget in organic and conventional olive groves. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment 122: 243-251.
8. Kitani, O., T. Jungbluth, R. M. Peart, and A. Ramdani. 1999. CIGR Handbook of Agricultural Engineering. Energy and Biomass Engineering ASAE publication, ST Joseph, MI. Vol 5.
9. Lague, C., and M. Khelifi. 2001. Energy use and time requirements for different weeding strategies in grain corn. Canadian Biosystems Engineering 43: 2.13-2.21.
10. Kiani, S., and E. Houshyar. 2012. Energy consumption of rainfed wheat production in conventional and conservation tillage systems. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 4-5: 213-219.
11. McGarry, D., U. P. Pillai, and M.V. Braunack. 2000. Optimizing soil structure condition for cropping without tillage. Proceedings of ISTRO 2000 Conference, Texas, USA.
12. Mousavi Avval, S. H., Sh. Rafiee, A. Jafari, and A. Mohammadi. 2011. Econometric modeling and sensitivity analysis of costs of inputs for sunflower production in Iran. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Dindigul 1: 759-766.
13. Peruzzi, M., M. Raffaelli, and S. D. Cioli. 1996. Evaluation of the performances of a peculiar combined machine for direct drilling and two no-till drills for hard winter wheat and maize cultivation. International conference on Agricultural Engineering, Madrid.
14. Pimentel, D., and M. Burgess. 1980. Energy inputs in corn production. In CRC Handbook of Energy Utilization in Agriculture, editor, D. Pimentel. Boca Raton, CRC Press, Inc.
15. Rathke, G. W., B. J. Wienhold, W. W. Wilhelm, and W. Diepenbrock. 2007. Tillage and rotation on corn-soybean energy balances in eastern Nebraska. Soil and Tillage Research 97: 60-70.
16. Razzaghi. M. H., A. Waismoradi, and H. Rahmati. 2012. Eenrgy efficiency of different tillage systems in forage crop production. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 4-22: 1644-1652.
17. Senapati, P. C., P. K. Mohapatra, and U. N. Dikshit. 1992. Feed evaluation of seeding devices for finger-millet. Journal of Agricultural Mechanization in Asia 23 (3): 21-24.
18. Shahan, S., A. Jafari, H. Mobli, Sh. Rafiee, and M. Karimi. 2008. Energy use and economical analysis of wheat production in Iran: A case study from Ardabil province. Journal of Agricultural Technology 4 (1): 77-88.
19. Singh, H., D. Mishra, and N. M. Nahar. 2002. Energy use pattern in production agriculture of a typical village in Arid Zone India Part I. Energy Conversion and Management 43 (16): 2275-2286.
20. Tabatabaeefar, A., H. Emamzadeh, M. Ghasemi Varnamkhasti, R. Rahimizadeh, and M. Karimi. 2009. Comparison of energy of tillage systems in wheat production. Energy 34: 41-45.
21. Tabatabaeifar, A., and M. Safari. 2002. Determination of field efficiency and operation cost of moldboard plow and disc in Kermanshah province. Agricultural Engineering Research Journal 2 (6): 33-43.
22. Yalcin, H., E. Cakir, and E. Aykas. 2005. Tillage parameters and economic analysis of direct seeding, minimum and conventional tillage in wheat. Journal of Agronomy 4 (4): 329-332.
23. Zentner, R. P., G. P. Lafond, D. A. Derksen, C. N. Nagy, D. D. Wall, and W. E. May. 2004. Effect of tillage method and crop rotation on non renewable energy use efficiency for a thin Black Chernozem in the Canadian Prairies. Soil and Tillage Research 77: 125-136.