1. Anonymous. 2012. Iran pomegranate. http://www.anar-Iran.ir/fa/Interduce/Details.aspx.
2. Golpira, H. 1998. Design, development and evaluation of trunk vibrator for study on the effect of vibration amplitude and frequency on fruit detaching. M.Sc. Thesis on Mechanics of Agricultural Machinery. Shiraz University. (In Farsi).
3. Khazaei, J., N. Ekrami-Rad, M. Safa, and S. Z. Nosrati. 2008. Effect of air-jet impingement parameters on the extraction of pomegranate arils. Journal of Biosystems Engineering 100: 214-226.
4. Kheireyeh, M., M. M. Maharlooei, and S. Kamgar. 2008. Design, development and evaluation of a tractor mounted tree branches vibrator equipped with floating arms for apple harvesting. 5th National Congress on Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. Mashhad. (In Farsi).
5. Loghavi, M., and Sh. Mohseni. 2006. The effects of shaking frequency and amplitude on detachment of lime fruit. Iran Agricultural Research 24-25: 27-38.
6. Loghavi, M., F. Khorsandi, and S. Kamgar. 2010. The effects of shaking frequency and amplitude on detachment of Estahban dried fig (Ficous carica cv. Sabz), XVIIth World Congress of the International Commission of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering. Quebec. Canada.
7. Loghavi, M., F. Khorsandi, and S. Souri. 2011. The effects of shaking frequency and amplitude on vibratory harvesting of almond (Prunus dulcis l. cv. 7Shahrood). Annual International Meeting, Kentucky, USA.
8. Loghavi, M., and H. Rahimi. 2007. Effects of shaking amplitude and frequency on nut and cluster detachment of two varieties of pistachio. Journal of Science and Technology in Agriculture and Natural Resources 11 (40): 109-123.
9. Mirian, M. R. 2009. Design and construction of a laboratory machine for extracting pomegranate seeds. Unpublished M.Sc. Thesis on Mechanics of Agricultural Machinery. Tehran University, Abourayhan Pardis. (In Farsi).
10. Mirian, M. R., and J. Khazaei. 2010. Enhancement of extraction efficiency of citrus juice and sacs by twin oblique air jet moves in 3D space. XVIIth World Congress of the International Commission of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering (CIGR). Quebec, Canada.
11. Rezaee, K., M. Niakousari, and D. Zare. 2013. Evaluation adsorption isotherm and isosteric heat of freeze-dried pomegranate seed powder and fitting the data with mathematical models. Journal of Food Science and Technology 10 (41): 69-79.
12. Sarig, Y. 1985. Apparatus for separating pomegranate seeds, United State Patent Office. Patent No. 4530278. USA.
13. Schmilovitch, Z. 2008. Apparatus and method for extracting pomegranate seeds from pomegranates, United State Patent Office. Patent No. 7968136 B2. USA.
14. Shobeiri, S. M. S., S. Kamgar, and Y. Hemmat. 2012. Qualitative improvement in grape berries detachment unit by compressed air technique. 7th National Congress on Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization. Shiraz University. Shiraz. (In Farsi).
15. Stafford, J. R., and R. G. Diener. 1972. Design criteria for minimizing pre detachment fruit damage during mechanical shaking. Transactions of the ASAE 16: 840-843.