1. Akef, M., and I. Bagheri. 1999. Soil management and effects of agricultural machines on soil physical properties. Guilan University Press, Rasht, Guilan. (In Farsi).
2. Arvidsson, J., and E. Bolenius. 2006. Effects of soil water content during primary tillage – laser measurements of soil surface changes. Soil and Tillage Research 90: 222-229.
3. Chang, C., and C. W. Lindwall. 1990. Comparison of the effect of long term tillage and crop rotation on physical properties of a soil. Canadian Agriculture Engineering 32: 53-55.
4. Elahifard, A., M. Hojjati, and N. Alavi. 2008. Modeling the soil cutting process in rotary tillers using finite element method. The 5th National Congress of Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization. Iran Association of Agricultural Engineering and Mechanisation, Mashhad, Iran. (In Farsi).
5. Gouran Oreymi, M., and A. R. Keyhani. 2010. Effects of tractor velocity and soil moisture content on drive wheel slippage of tractor. The 6th National Conference on Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization. College of Agriculture and Natural Resources of University of Tehran, Karaj, Iran. (In Farsi).
6. Habibi Asl, J., and A. A. Gilani. 2014. Effect of Tillage method and rice cultivation on machine parameters, yield and yield components of wheat and residue management for Rice-Wheat rotation in Khuzestan. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 15: 45-62. (In Farsi).
7. Hemmat, A., and A. Asadi Khashoei. 1995. Fuel requirements and machine capacity for tillage and planting operations on a clay loam soil in Isfahan. Iran Agricultural Research 14 (2): 175-201.
8. Kalantari, D. 2013. A mathematical model for estimation of rotary tiller power requirement. World of Sciences Journal 1: 86-93.
9. Kouchakzadeh, A., and K. Haghighi, 2011. The effect of rototiller equipped with serrated blades on some soil properties. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences 2 (6): 209-215.
10. Lee, K. S., S. H. Park, W. Y. Park, and C. S. Lee. 2003. Strip tillage characteristics of rotary tiller blades for use in dryland direct rice seeder. Soil and Tillage Research journal 71: 25-32.
11. Loghavi, M., and S. Behnam. 1998. Effects of soil moisture and tillage depth on disk plow performance of a clay loam soil. Water and Soil Science (Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources) 2(4): 105-117. (In Farsi).
12. Malhi, S. S., R. Lemke, Z. H. Wang, S. Baldev, and S. Chhabra. 2006. Tillage, nitrogen and crop residue effects on crop yield, nutrient uptake, soil quality, and greenhouse gas emissions. Soil and Tillage Research 90: 171-183.
13. Rajabi Vandechali, M., A. Hemmat, and A. Ghanbari Malidareh. Field performance of the disk harrow, power harrow and rotary tiller at different soil moisture contents on a clay loam soil in Mazandaran 2015. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 5 (1): 63-72. (In Farsi).
14. Regional Network for Agricultural Machinery. 1983. RNAM test codes and procedures for farm
machinery. Los Banos, Philippines. 297p
15. Sadeghi, H., and M. J. Bahrani. 2001. Effect of plant density and nitrogen rate on yield and yield components of corn. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 3 (2): 1-11. (In Farsi).
16. Sedghi, R., and Y. Abbaspur-gilandeh. 2014. Factors affecting soil fragmentation during tillage practice and determining the optimal range of the parameters using a fuzzy logic approach.Scientific Journal of Agriculture 37: 35-47. (In Farsi).
17. Shafiei, S. A. 1995. Tillage machines.University Publication Center. Tehran.
18. Shir Esmailie, Gh. H., and M. Heidari Soltanabad. 2009. Effect of tillage systems and seeding rates on machinery parameters and grain yield in rapeseed (Brassicanapus L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 11 (3): 223-236. (In Farsi).
19. Tabatabae Koloor, R., and Gh. Kiani. 2006. Tillage for sustainable cropping (Translation). Faraghi Publications. Gorgan, Iran.
20. Tabatabae Koloor, R., and Gh. Kiani. 2011. Investigation of the rototiller blades operational factors on the orchards and paddy fields tillage. Journal of Agricultural Machinery Engineering 1 (1): 34-40. (In Farsi).
21. Topakci M., H. K. Celik, and D. Yilmaz. 2008. Stress analysis on transmission gears of a rotary tiller using finite element method. Akendiz Ünivresitesi Ziraat Fakultesi Dergisi 21(2): 155-160.