1. Al-Suhaibani, S. A., and A. E. Ghaly. 2010. Effect of Plowing Depth of Tillage and Forward Speed on the Performance of a Medium Size Chisel Plow Operating in a Sandy Soil. American Journal of Agricultural and Biological Sciences 5 (3): 247-255.
2. Balocco, C., and D. Verdesca. 2007. Shannon entropy for energy technologies ex-ante evaluation. International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management: 7(1/2): 197-217.
3. Chen, S. J., and C. L. Hwang. 1992. Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications. Springer-Verlag, New York.
4. Chou, Sh. Y., Y. H. Chang, and Ch. Y. Shen. 2008. A fuzzy simple additive weighting system under group decision-making for facility location selection with objective/subjective attributes. European Journal of Operational Research 189: 132-145.
5. Celik, A., M. Gokalp Boydas, and N. Turgut. 2007. Comparison of the Energy Requirements of an Experimental Plow, a Moldboard Plow and a Disk Plow. The Philippine Agricultural Scientist 90 (2): 173-178.
6. Hashemi, A., and S. Minaei. 1995. Design and construction of rotary tillage dish. Ministry of Science, Research and Technology University of Tarbiat Modares. Tehran. (In Farsi).
7. Hamzeh nezhad, A., S. Shokohi, A. Askari Asli ardeh, and Y. Abbaspor gillandeh. 2013. Check draught needed to moldboard plow the double-sided revolving Tiller. First National Conference on e-agriculture and sustainable natural resources. Institute of Higher Education mehr Arvand. Abadan. (In Farsi).
8. Heragu, S. 1997. Facilities Design. PWS Publishing, Boston. Massachusetts.
9. Hwang, C. L. and K. Yoon. 1981. Multiple Attribute Decision Making – Method and Applications, A State-of-the-Art Survey. Springer-Verlag, New York.
10. Kabassi, K., and M. Virvou. 2004. Personalised adult e-training on computer use based on multiple attribute decision making. Interacting with Computers 16: 115-132.
11. Kheiralla, A. F., A. Yahya, M. Zohadie, and W. Ishak. 2004. Modeling of power and energy requirements for tillage implements operating in serdang sandy clay loam, Malaysia. Soil & Tillage Research 78: 21-34.
12. Lotfi, D., A. Hemat, and M. R. Seraf. 2007. Construction and plant test dynamometer and tachometer fifth wheel tractor. Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources. Tehran. (In Farsi).
13. Mehni, A., and M. R. Maleki. 2013. A review of the various methods for measuring the tensile force required tillage. First National Conference on e-agriculture and sustainable natural resources. Institute of Higher Education mehr Arvand. Abadan. (In Farsi).
14. Moradi, M. and A. mardani. 2008. Design, simulation and manufacturing electronic slip for 2WD tractors. Fifth National Congress of Agricultural Engineering and Mechanization. Tehran (In Farsi).
15. MacCrimmon, K.R. 1968. Decision making among multiple attribute alternatives: A survey and consolidated approach. RAND Memorandum, RM-4823-ARPA.
16. Smith, L.A. 1993. Energy requirements for selected crop production implements. Soil and Research, 25, 281-299.
17. Shakouri, H., M. Nabaee, and S. Aliakbarisani. 2014. A quantitative discussion on the assessment of power supply technologies: DEA (data envelopment analysis) and SAW (simple additive weighting) as complementary methods for the “Grammar”. Energy (64): 640-647.
18. Serrano, M. J., O. J. Peca, M. Da silva, A. Pinheiro, and M. Carvalho. 2007. Tractor energy requirements in disc harrow systems. Elsevier. Biosystems Engineering 286-296.
19. Wang, Y. J. 2015. A fuzzy multi-criteria decision-making model based on simple additive weighting method and relative preference relation. Applied Soft Computing 30: 412-420.