1. Antognozzi, E., A. Cartechini, A. Tombesi, and A. Paliotti. 1990. La trasmissione della vibrazione e l’efficienza di raccolta in olivi della cv. Moraiolo. Genio Rurale, 5.
2. Asoegwu, S. N., and A. O. Asoegwu. 2007. An Overview of Agricultural Mechanization and Its Environmental Management in Nigeria. Agricultural Engineering International: the CIGR E-Journal. Invited Overview 6 (9), pp, 22. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
3. Baladji, U., and M. Aghapour Sabbaghi. 2015. Investigating the reasons for non-acceptance of new machines by wheat growers in Andica County. Journal of Scientific Research and Development 2 (1): 62-66.
4. Catania, P., S. Piraino, M. Salvia, and M. Vallone. 2008. Influence of tree’s structure on the efficiency of the mechanical harvest of olives. International Conference of Innovation Technology to Empower Safety, Health and Welfare in Agriculture and Agro-food Systems, September 15-17, 2008 Ragusa – Italy.
5. Clarke, L. J., T. A. Morrison, J. Juricek, and B. Studenik. 1993. The Slovak Republic: Agricultural mechanization strategy, a review. Retrieved January 21, 2007.
6. Ghosh, B. K. 2010. Determinants of farm mechanization in modern agriculture: A case study of Burdwan districts of west Bengal. International Journal of Agricultural Research 5 (12): 1107-1115.
7. Famiani, F., D. Farinelli, and P. Proietti. 2004. Raccolta delle olive. Atti Aggiornamenti sulle Tecniche Colturali in Olivicoltura, Accademia Nazionale dell’Olivo e dell’Olio, Spoleto (PG), Italy: 123-162.
8. Ferguson, L. 2006. Trends in olive fruit handling previous to its industrial transformation. Grasas Y Aceites 57 (1): 9-15.
9. Ferguson, L., U. A. Rosa, S. Castro-Garcia, S.M. Lee, J.X. Guinard, J. Burns, W.H. Krueger, N.V. O’Connell, and K. Glozer. 2010. Mechanical harvesting of California table and oil olives. Advances in Horticultural Science 24 (1): 53-63.
10. Ghorbani, M. 2008. Factors affecting investment in agricultural machinery to farmers in Khorasan Razavi, application of the Heckman two-stage method. 5th National Conference on Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization. Mashhad, Iran, September 2008, pp, 9. (In Farsi).
11. Heiko A. 2012. Consensus measurement in Delphi studies: review and implications for future quality assurance. Technological Forecasting and Social Change 79 (8): 1525-1536.
12. Helmer, O. 1977. Problems in futures research: Delphi and causal cross-impact analysis, Futures, February 1977, pp, 17-31.
13. Hester, A. 2006. Olive growers “wrap up” and begin plans for 2006. Olive Growers Council Newsletter February 2006:1.
14. Hsu, C., and B. A. Sandford. 2007. The Delphi Technique: Making Sense of Consensus Practical assessment. Research & Evaluation 12 (10): 1-8.
15. Kermani, A. M., and M. Pilehforoush. 2011. Evaluating the performance of olive harvesting machinery for oil cultivars. First Conference on Mechanization and Modern Technologies in Agriculture, February 2011, Khouzestan, Ahvaz, pp, 17. (In Farsi).
16. Ludwig, B. 1997. Predicting the future: Have you considered using the Delphi methodology? Journal of Extension, 35 (5): 1-4. Retrieved November 6, 2005 from http://www.joe.org/joe/1997october/tt2.html
17. Mohammadi Torkashvand, A., M. S. Allahyari, and Z. Daghighi Masuleh. 2014. Identifying indicators of environmentally sustainable agriculture in paddy fields of Guilan province. International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD) 4 (1): 73-79.
18. Olaoye, J. O., and A.O. Rotimi. 2010. Measurement of Agricultural Mechanization Index and Analysis of Agricultural Productivity of some Farm Settlements in South West, Nigeria. Agricultural Engineering International: the CIGR E-journal 12 (1): 125-134. Retrieved from http://www.cigrjournal.org.
19. Ou, Y., D. Yang, P. Yu, Y. Wang, B. Li, and Y. Zhang. 2002. Experience and Analysis on Sugarcane Mechanization at a state farm in China. 2002 ASAE Annual International Meeting/ CIGR 15th World Congress Sponsored by ASAE CIGR, Hyatt Regency Chicago, Illinois, USA July 28-31.
20. Paschino, F., and R. Mura. 1997. Razionalizzazione della struttura della pianta di olivo per il miglioramento della resa di raccolta con scuotitrici da tronco. Atti del Convegno AIIA, Ancona.
21. Rezadoust, H. 2011. Factors affecting the failure of the tea industry in Guilan province. MSc thesis, Islamic Azad University, Abhar Branch, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural management, Abhar, Iran, p, 88. (In Farsi).
22. Shahbazi, I. 1989. Agriculture Advancement: The Requirements of Change and Renewal of Agriculture. [Translation.] Publication of Agriculture Dissemination Organization, Tehran, Iran. pp: 22-35. (In Farsi).
23. Shahraki, J., A. Shahrakizad, M. Yaghoubi, and M. Esfandiari. 2012. A Survey on the Level of Mechanization Development in Sistan and Baluchestan, Iran. Journal of Applied Sciences Research 8 (4): 2267-2271.
24. Tabatabaei, M. 1995. Olives and its oil. 4th Edition, published by the Fund of Development Studies of olive cultivation, pp, 286. (In Farsi).
25. Tombesi, A., M. Boco, M. Pili, and D. Farinelli. 2002. Influence of canopy density on efficiency of trunk shaker olive mechanical harvesting. Acta Horticulturae 586: 291-294.
26. Visco, T., M. Molfese, M. Cipolletti, R. Corradetti, and A. Tombesi. 2004 - Influence of training system, variety, and fruit ripening on efficiency of mechanical harvesting of young olive trees in Abruzzo, Italy. - Fifth International Symposium on Olive Growing, Izmir, Turkey, September 27-October 2 Abstract, CM 28.
27. Wissema, J. 1982. Trends in technology forecasting. R&D Management 12 (1): 27-36.
28. Witkin, B. R., and J. W. Altschuld. 1995. Planning and conducting needs assessment: A practical guide. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, Inc.
29. Yousefi, Z. 2013. Assessment of different table olive harvesting methods. Technical Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 3 (12): 1016-1020.
30. Yousefi, Z., F. Nayyeri, and M. Mohammad-Salehi. 2014. Harvesting two canned olive cultivars with tractor branch shaker. 8th National Conference on Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization. Mashhad, Iran, January 2014, pp: 3542-3550. (In Farsi).
31. Zehtab Naebi, R., S. Firouzi, and M. R. Ebrahimzadeh. 2015. Promoters and deterrents of developing mechanization of peanut cultivation in north of Iran. International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD) 5 (1): 1-8.
32. Ziglio, E. 1996. The Delphi method and its contribution to decision-making. In M. Adler & E. Ziglio (Eds.), Gazing into the oracle: The Delphi and its application to social policy and public health. London, England: Jessica Kingsley.