1. Aybek, A. H., A. Kamer, and S. Arslan. 2010. Personal noise exposures of operators of agricultural tractors. Applied Ergonomics 41: 274-281.
2. Berreto, E., and B. R. Hunt. 1999. Box counting dimension without boxes: Computing D, from average expansion rates. Physical Review 60: 378-385.
3. Biancolini, M. E., C. Brutti, G. Paparo, and A. Zanini, 2006. Fatigue cracks nucleation on steel, acoustic emission and fractal analysis. International Journal of Fatigue 28: 1820-1825.
4. Brown R. H. 1998. Handbook of Engineering in Agriculture. 1st ed., Prentice& Hall press. U. K.
5. Depczynski, J., K. Challinor, and L. Fragar. 2011. Changes in the hearing status and noise injury prevention practices of Australian farmers from 1994 to 2008. Journal. Agromedicine 16 (2): 127-142.
6. Dewagan K., G. Kumar, and V. Tewari. 2005. Noise characteristics of tractors and healtheffect on farmers. Applied Acoustics 66: 1049-1062.
7. Gnitecki J., and Z. Moussavi. 2005. The fractality of lung sounds: A comparison of three waveform fractal dimension algorithms. Choas, Solitons and Fractals 26: 1065-1072.
8. Gomez-Lozano, V., A. Uris, P. Candelas, and F. Belmar. 2013. Acoustic tranmission through perforated plates with fractal subwavelength apertures. Solid State Communications 165: 11-14.
9. Higuchi, T. 1998. Approach to an irregular time series on the basis of the fractal theory. Physica 31:277-283.
10. ISO 5131. 1996. Acoustics: Tractors and machinery for agriculture and forestry measurement of noise at
11. ISO 7216. 1992. Acoustics: Agricultural and forestry wheeled tractors and self-propelled machines.
12. Kantz, H., and T. Scheriber. 1997. Nonlinear time series analysis. Cambridge University Press.
13. Katz, M. J. 1998. Fractals and the analysis of waveforms.Computer Bio Medicine 18: 145-156.
14. Maleki, A., and M. Lashgari. 2014. Analysis of combine harvester sound pressure level in onethird octave band frequency .Journal of Agricultural Machinery 4(2): 154-165. (In Farsi).
15. Paramanathan, P., and R. Uthayakumar. 2008. An algorithm for computing the fractal dimension of waveforms. Applied Mathematics and Computation 195: 598-603.
16. Raghavendra, B. S., and D. NarayanaDutt. 2010. Computing fractal dimension of signals using Multiresolution Box-Counting method. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 37: 1266-1281.
17. Sevcik, C. A. 1998. Procedure to estimate the fractal dimension of waveforms. Complexity International 5: 124-136.
18. Shoupeng, S., and Q. Peiwen. 2007. A Fractal-Dimension-Based Signal-Processing Technique and Its Use for Nondestructive Testing. Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing 43: 270-280.
19. Solecki, L. 2000. Duration of exposure to noise among farmers as an important factor of occupational risk. Ann agricultural and environmental medicine 7: 89-93.