1. Aversa, M., S. Curcio, V. Calabrò, and G. Iorio. 2007. An analysis of the transport phenomena occurring during food drying process. Journal of Food Engineering 78: 922-932.
2. Azarpazhooh, E., and H. Ramaswamy. 2011. Optimization of Microwave-Osmotic Pretreatment of Apples with Subsequent Air-Drying for Preparing High-Quality Dried Product. International Journal of Microwave Science and Technology.
3. Azoubel, P. M., M. D. A. M. Baima, M. D. R. Amorim, and S. S. B. Oliveira. 2010. Effect of ultrasound on banana cvPacovan drying kinetics. Journal of Food Engineering 97: 194-198.
4. Azzouz, S., A. Guizani, W. Jomaa, and A. Belghith. 2002. Moisture diffusivity and drying kinetic equation of convective drying of grapes. Journal of Food Engineering 55: 323-330.
5. Białobrzewski, I. 2006. Simultaneous Heat and Mass Transfer in Shrinkable Apple Slab during Drying. Drying Technology 24: 551-559.
6. Białobrzewski, I., M. Zielińska, A. S. Mujumdar, and M. Markowski. 2008. Heat and mass transfer during drying of a bed of shrinking particles – Simulation for carrot cubes dried in a spout-fluidized-bed drier. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 51: 4704-4716.
7. Chandra Mohan, V. P. and P. Talukdar. 2010. Three dimensional numerical modeling of simultaneous heat and moisture transfer in a moist object subjected to convective drying. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 53: 4638-4650.
8. Fernandes, F. A. N. and S. Rodrigues. 2007. Ultrasound as pre-treatment for drying of fruits: Dehydration of banana. Journal of Food Engineering 82: 261-267.
9. Garcia-Perez, J. V., J. A. Carcel, E. Riera, and A. Mulet. 2009. Drying Technology 27: 281-287.
10. Gowen, A., N. Abu-Ghannam, J. Frias and J. Oliveira. 2006. Optimisation of dehydration and rehydration properties of cooked chickpeas (Cicer arietinum L.) undergoing microwave–hot air combination drying. Trends in Food Science and Technology 17: 177-183.
11. Kumar, C., A. Karim, S. C. Saha, M. U. H. Joardder, R. J. Brown, and D. Biswas. 2012. Multiphysics Modelling of convective drying of food materials. Proceedings of the Global Engineering, Science and Technology Conference: Global Institute of Science and Technology.
12. Mason, T. J., E. Riera, A. Vercet, and P. Lopez-Buesa. 2005. 13 - Application of Ultrasound. Pages 323-351 in Da-Wen S, ed. Emerging Technologies for Food Processing. London: Academic Press.
13. Mihoubi, D., S. Timoumi, and F. Zagrouba. 2009. Modelling of convective drying of carrot slices with IR heat source. Chemical Engineering and Processing: Process Intensification 48: 808-815.
14. Motevali, A., and S. Minaei. 2012. Effects of microwave pretreatment on the energy and exergy utilization in thin-layer drying of sour pomegranate arils. Chemical Industry & Chemical Engineering Quarterly 18: 63-72.
15. Mulet, A. 1994. Drying modeling and water diffusivity in carrots and potatoes. Journal of Food Engineering 22: 329-348.
16. Nilnont, W., S. Thepa, S. Janjai, N. Kasayapanand, C. Thamrongmas, and B. K. Bala. 2012. Finite element simulation for coffee (Coffea arabica) drying. Food and Bioproducts Processing 90: 341-350.
17. Ozbek, B. and G. Dadali. 2007. Thin-layer drying characteristics and modelling of mint leaves undergoing microwave treatment. Journal of Food Engineering 83: 541-549.
18. Ruiz-Lopez, I. I., A. V. Cordova, G. C. Rodrı́guez-Jimenes, and M. A. Garcı́a-Alvarado. 2004. Moisture and temperature evolution during food drying: effect of variable properties. Journal of Food Engineering 63: 117-124.
19. Seiiedlou Heris, S. 2009. Experimental Study and Mathematical Simulation of Drying Process in Convectional Air-Dried Apples.
20. Seiiedlou Heris, S., H. R. Ghasemzadeh, N. Hamdami, F. Talati, and M. Moghaddam. 2010. Convective Drying of Apple: Mathematical Modeling and Determination of some Quality Parameters. Iternational journal of Agriculutre and Biology 12: 171-178.
21. Srikiatden, J., and J. S. Roberts. 2008. Predicting moisture profiles in potato and carrot during convective hot air drying using isothermally measured effective diffusivity. Journal of Food Engineering 84: 516-525.
22. Zielinska, M., and M. Markowski. 2010. Air drying characteristics and moisture diffusivity of carrots. Chemical Engineering and Processing: Process Intensification 49: 212-218.