1. Abde- Galil, H. S., and A. A. El- Nakib. 2008. Effect of natural convection solar drying on quality of peppermint. The15th. Annual conference of the Miser Society of Agricultural Engineering. 12-13 March. pp. 513-534.
2. Almasi, M., A. A. Zomorodian, and Y. Sahebi. 2003. Utilizing solar energy for dill drying. First Iranian Farm Machinery Students Conference. Orumieh University, Farm Machinery Department. (in Farsi).
3. Arnon, D. I. 1994. Copper enzymes in isolante chloroplastes plyphenol oxydas in beta vulgarise. Plant Physiology 24: 1-15.
4. Bagheri, N., A. Keihani, S. S. Mohtasabi, and R. Alimardani. 2009. Investigating effective parameters on drying leaves in forced convection solar dryer. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 4 (10) : 73-88. (In Farsi).
5. Basunai, M. A., and T. Abe. 2001. Thin layer solar drying characteristics of rough rice under natural convection. Journal of Food Engineering 47 (4): 295-301.
6. Blanco, M. C. S. G., L. C. Ming, M. O. M. Marques, and O. A. Povi. 2002. Drying Temperature effects in peppermint essential oil content and composition. ISHS Acta horticulture 51 (1): 569.
7. Dadashzadeh, M., A. Zomorodian, and Gh. R. Mesbahi. 2008. The effect of drying airflow rates and modes of drying on moisture content reduction for grapes in a cabinet type solar dryer. Journal of Hortical Science 22 (1): 23-34. (In Farsi).
8. Davoodi, M. G., P. Vijayanand, S. G. Kulkarni, and K. V. R. Ramana. 2007. Effect of different pre-treatments and dehydration methods on quality characteristics and storage stability of tomato powder. Food Science and Technology 40 (10): 1832-1840.
9. Dragana, M., M. Sofija, S. Mihailo, T. Dragan, and V. Novica. 2010. Effects of different drying methods on the yield and the composition of essential oil from herb Mentha Longifolia (L.) Hudson. Biological Nyssana. 1(12): 89-93.
10. Duriyaprapan, S. E. J., and K. E. Basford. 1986. The Effect of Temperature on Growth, Oil Yield and Oil Quality of Japanese Mint. Annals of Botany 58: 729-736.
11. Ekechukwa, O. V., and B. Norton. 1997. Design and measured performance of a solar chimney for natural-circulation solar-energy dryers. Renewable energy 10 (1): 81-90.
12. Ekechukwa, O. V., and B. Norton. 1998. Review of solar energy drying systems II: an over view of solar drying technology, Energy Conservation and Management 40: 615 -655.
13. El-Sebaii, A. A., S. Aboul-Enein, M. R. I. Ramadan, and H. G. El-Gohary. 2002. Empirical correlations for drying kinetics of some fruits and vegetables. Energy 27 (9): 845-859.
14. Esper, A., and W. Muhlbauer. 1998. Solar drying-an effective means of food preservation. Renewable Energy 15(1-4): 95-100.
15. Ethman, C. S., M. A. O. Kane1, A. Sid, and M. Kouhila. 2009. Evaluation of drying parameters and sorption isotherms of mint leaves (M. pulegium). Renewable Energy 12 (3): 449-470.
16. Ghaba, P., H. Yobouet Andoh, J. Kouassi Saraka, B. Kamenan Koua, and S. Toure. 2006. Experimental investigation of a solar dryer with natural convective heat flow. Renewable Energy 32 (11): 1817-1829.
17. Moradi, M., and A. Zomorodian. 2008. Best mathematical drying model selection for indirect solar drying of cumin in forced convection solar dryer. The 5th National Conference on Agricultural Machinery Engineering and Mechanization. Ferdosi University of Mashhad. (In Farsi).
18. Negi, P. S., and S. K. Roy. 2001. Retention of quality characteristics of dehydrated green leaves during storage. Journal of Plant Foods for Human Nutrition 56 (3): 285-295.
19. Pangavhane, D. R., R. L. Sawhney, and P. N. Sarsavadia. 2002. Design, development and performance testing of a new natural convection solar dryer. Energy 27: 579-590.
20. Rocha, T., C. Marty- Audouin, and A. Alebert. 1993. Effect of drying temperature and blanching on the degradation of chlorophyll a and b in mint (Mentha spicate Huds.) and basil (Ocimum basilicum): Analysis by high performance liquid chromatography with photodiode array detection journal Chromatographia. 3(1): 152-156.
21. Shalaby, A. S., S. El-Gengaihi, and M. Khattab. 1995. Oil of Mellisa officinalis L., as affected by storage and herb drying. Journal of Essential Oil Research 7: 667-669.
22. Venskutonis, R. 1996. Influence of drying and irradiation on the composition of volatile compounds of Thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.). Flavor and Fragrance J 11: 123-128.