1. Ahmadian, H. 2011. Measurement, analysis and evaluation of vibration of the two-wheel tractor in transportation, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Tehran, Karaj. (In Farsi).
2. Andrew, L. G., C. H. Dianne, and J. S. Brian. 2007. The effect of piston friction on the torsional natural frequency of a reciprocating engine. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 21 (7): 2833-2837.
3. Arkhipov, M., E. Krueger, and D. Kurtener. 2008. Evaluation of ecological conditions using bioindicators: application of fuzzy modeling. Paper presented at Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
4. Buragohain, M., and C. Mahanta. 2008. A novel approach for ANFIS modelling based on full factorial design. Applied Soft Computing 8: 609-625.
5. Cheng, C. B., C. J. Cheng, and E. S. Lee. 2002. Neuro-fuzzy and genetic algorithm in multiple response optimization. Computers and Mathematics with Applications 44: 1503-1514.
6. Ferella., F., G. Mazziotti Di Celso, I. De Michelis, V. Stanisci, and F. Veglio. 2010. Optimization of the trasesterification reaction in biodiesel production. Fule 89 (1): 36-42.
7. Gruber, G., and H. Zipper Man. 1994. Relation between WBV and morbidity patterns among motor coach operations. DHEW / MIOSH publication no 75-104 washington DC:US.Govermment printing office.
8. Hasan-Beigi, S. R., E. Johar, B. Ghobadian, M. Abonajmi, and V. Astan. 2012. Measurement and analysis of vibration signals 6-cylinder diesel engine with diesel and bio fuel mixtures in the time domain. In: Proceedings of 7th International Congress on Mechanization and Machinery in Agriculture. (In Farsi).
9. Hashemifard-Dehkordi, S. H., M. Almasi, A. M. Borghaee, and B. Beheshti. 2014. The impact of bioethanol and diesel fuel blends on diesel engine vibration. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 4 (2): 243-236. (In Farsi).
10. Heidari, B., S. R. Hasan-Beigi, and B. Ghobadian. 2012. Checking tiller engine vibration in the time domain using a mixture of diesel fuel and bio-diesel In: Proceedings of 7th International Congress on Mechanization and Machinery in Agriculture. (In Farsi).
11. Keskin, A. 2010. The in flounce of ethanol-gasoline blends on spark ignition engine vibration characteristics and noise emissions. Energy sources 32: 1851-1860.
12. Metin, E. H., and H. Murat. 2008. Comparative analysis of an evaporativecondenser using artificial neural network and adaptive neuro-fuzzyinference system. International Journal of Refrigeration 31: 1426-1436.
13. Milby, T. H., and R. C. Spear. 1994. Relation between EBV and morbidtily patterns among heavy equioment operator. DHEVV / NIOSH publication NO: 77-167 washington DC:US. Govermment printing office.
14. Min-Soo, P., F. Takabumi, K. Tae-gu, and M. Setsuo. 2013. Health Risk Evaluation of Whole-body Vibration by ISO 2631-5 and ISO 2631-1 for operators of agricultural tractors and recreational vehicles. Industrial Health 51: 364-370.
15. Naderloo, L., R. Alimardani, M. Omid, F. Sarmadian, P. Javadikia, M. Y. Torabi, and F. Alimardani. 2012. Application of ANFIS to predict crop yield based on different energy inputs. Measurement 45: 1406-1413.
16. Rao, S. S. 1995. Mechanical vibration. Addison-Wesley, UK
17. Salokhe, V. M., B. Majumder and M. S. Islam. 1995. Vibration characteristics of power tiller. Journal of Terramechanics 32: 181-196.
18. Saadatifard, A., M. Mosleh, S. Setayeshi, and M. Kamari. 2012. Sensitivity of accuracy of artificial neural networks to the quantity of incoming data and compare it with the predictions of ANFIS in making artificial petrophysical graphs. Exploration and Production 96: 83-90. (In Farsi).
19. Sam, B., and K. Kathirvel. 2006. vibration charac terisztics of walking and riding type power tillers. Bosystems Engineering 95 (4): 517-528.
20. Selim, M. Y. E. 2001. pressure-time charactristics in dirsel engine fueled whit natural gas. Renewable entergy 22 (4): 473-489.
21. Serge, G. 2001. Designing fuzzy inference systems from data:Interpretability oriented review. IEEE Transaction on Fuzzy Systems 9: 426-442.
22. Shabani, Z., S. Rafiee, B. Ghobadian, and H. Ahmadi. 2012. Optimize engine performance Tractors with a mixture of biofuels, diesel, and ethanol by response surface methodology. Journal of Engine Research 99. (In Farsi).
23. Taghizadewqh-Alisaraei, A., B. Ghobadian, T. Tavakoli–hashjin, and S. S. mohtasebie. 2012. Vibration analysis of a diesel engine using biodiesel and pet diesel fuel blends. Fuel 102: 414-422.
24. Tewari, V. K., K. N. Dewangan, and S. Karmakar. 2004. operators fatigue in field operation of hand tractors. Biosystems Engineering 89 (1): 1-11.