1. Al-Rousan, A., and A. Zyadin. 2014. A technical experiment on biogas production from small-scale dairy farm. Journal of Sustainable Bioenergy Systems 4: 10-18.
2. Arsova, L. 2010. Anaerobic digestion of food waste: Current status, problems and an alternative product. Submitted in Partial Fulfillment of Requirements for M.S. Degree in Earth Resources Engineering Department of Earth and Environmental Engineering Fu Foundation of Engineering and Applied Science Columbia University.
3. Budiyono, I. N., S.Widiasa, and J. Sunarso. 2010. The kinetic of biogas production rate from cattle manure in batch mode. International Journal of Chemical and Biological Engineering 3 (1): 110-118.
4. Chandra, R., H. Takeuchi, T. Hasegawa, and R. Kumar. 2012. Improving biodegradability and biogas production of wheat straw substrates using sodium hydroxide and hydrothermal pretreatments. Energy 43: 273-282.
5. Chen, X., R. T. Romano, and R. Zhang. 2010. Anaerobic digestion of food wastes for biogas production. International Journal of Agricultural and Biological Engineering 3 (4): 61-72.
6. Fantozzi, F., and C. Buratti. 2009. Biogas production from different substrates in an experimental continuously stirred tank reactor anaerobic digester. Bioresource Technology 100: 5783-5789.
7. Fantozzi, F., and C. Buratti. 2011. Anaerobic digestion of mechanically treated OFMSW: experimental data on biogas/methane production and residues characterization. Bioresource Technology 102: 8885-8892.
8. Hashemi, A. A., and A. Dianat. 2010. Mathematical equations usage in biogas production. Journal of Chemistry Usage in Environment 2 (5): 39-50.
9. Martin, J. H. 2008. A new method to evaluate H2S removal from biogas. A Thesis Submitted to the Graduate Faculty of North Carolina State University in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Master of Science. Biological and Agriculture Engineering Raleigh. North Carolina.
10. Miller, R. H., and D. R. Keeney. 1992. Methods of Soil Analysis, in: I, II. Physical, Chemical and Mineralogical Properties. SSSA Publication. Madison.
11. Omrani, G. A. 1996. Biogas development in Iran and World. Biogas Seminar. Mashhad.
12. Rongping, L., C. Shulin, and L. Xiujiu. 2010. Biogas production from anaerobic co-digestion of food waste with dairy manure in a two-phase digestion system. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology160: 643-654.
13. Sabetghadam, M. 2005. Energy and sustainable development in Iran. Sustainable Energy Watch.
14. Shaygan, J. 2001. Methane production of sewage organic waste using anaerobic reaction. 1th Seminar of Biogas in Iran. Tehran.
15. “Standard Method for the Examination of Water and Wastewater”.2005. 21.