Amalnik, M. S., A. Rokooei, and M. H. Kholusi. 2013. Presenting the QFD-DEA Approach to Prioritizing the EFQM Improvement in High Level Technology Organizations in international conference of industrial engenering. (In Farsi).
2. Benner, M., A. R. Linnemann, W. M. F. Jongen, and P. Folstar. 2003. Quality Function Deployment (QFD)-can it be used to develop food products? Food Quality and Preference 14: 327-339.
3. Bevilacqua, M., and M. Braglia. 2000. The analytic hierarchy process applied to maintenance strategy selection. Reliability Engineering and System Safety 70: 71-83.
4. Bouchereau, V., and H. Rowlands. 2000. Quality function deployment: the unused tool. Engineering Management Journal 10.
5. Carnevalli, J. A., and P. C. Miguel. 2008. Review, analysis and classification of the literature on QFD-Types of research, difficulties and benefits. International Journal of Production Economics 114: 737-754.
6. Chan, L. K., and M. L. Wu. 2002. Quality function deployment: A literature review. European Journal of Operational Research 143: 463-497.
7. Chang, C. C., and C. M. Wang. 2012. Evaluating the effects of green port policy: Case study of Kaohsiung harbor in Taiwan. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment 17: 185-189.
8. Cheng, C. C., C. l. Yang, and C. Sheu. 2014. The link between eco-innovation and business performance: a Taiwanese industry context. Journal of Cleaner Production 64: 81-90.
9. Chow, C. K. W. 2014. Customer satisfaction and service quality in the Chinese airline industry. Journal of Air Transport Management 35: 102-107.
10. Chuang, P. T. 2001. Combining the analytic hierarchy process and quality function deployment for a location decision from a requirement perspective. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 18: 842-849.
11. Costa, A., M. Dekker, and W. Jongen. 2000. Quality function deployment in the food industry: a review. Trends in Food Science and Technology 11: 306-314.
12. Dale, B. H. 2003. Total Quality Management, Revised 3 rd ed, Anna University. Pearson Education Inc, Prentice Hall.
13. Eureka, W. E., and N. E. Ryan. 2006. The Customer-Driven Company: Managerial Perspectives QFD. ASI Press Dearborn MI. Southeastern Michigan, USA.
14. Fung, R. Y., Y. Chen, and J. Tang. 2006. Estimating the functional relationships for quality function deployment under uncertainties. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 157: 98-120.
15. Griffin, A. 1992. Evaluating QFD's use in US firms as a process for developing products. Journal of Product Innovation Management 9: 171-187.
16. Kahraman, C., T. Ertay, and G. Büyüközkan. 2006. A fuzzy optimization model for QFD planning process using analytic network approach. European Journal of Operational Research 171: 390-411.
17. Lam, J. S. L. and K. H. Lai. 2014. Developing environmental sustainability by ANP-QFD approach: the case of shipping operations. Journal of Cleaner Production.
18. Martins, A., and E. M. Aspinwall. 2001. Quality function deployment: an empirical study in the UK. Total Quality Management 12: 575-588.
19. Melemez, K., G. Di Gironimo, G. Esposito, and A. Lanzotti. 2013. Concept design in virtual reality of a forestry trailer using a QFD-TRIZ based approach. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry 37: 789-801.
20. Poorhesomi, M. H., A. Arshadi Khamse, and Y. Ghorbanzadeh. 2013. Combining Kano Model of Quality Function Development Extension for Identifying and Prioritizing the Optimized Criteriafrom Customers' Bank Selection. In 2th International Conference of Management, Entrepreneurship and Economic Development. Tehran. (In Farsi).
21. Rezaei, K., and H. Hosseini Ashtiani, and M. Hooshyar. 2001. QFD, an Customer Oriented Approach to Production's Planning and Quality Improvement. Tehran. R. W. Tuw and Atena Publication .
22. Segoro, W. 2013. The influence of perceived service quality, mooring factor, andrelationship quality on customer satisfaction and loyalty. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 81: 306-310.
23. Sener, Z., and E. E. Karsak. 2011. A combined fuzzy linear regression and fuzzy multiple objective programming approach for setting target levels in quality function deployment. Expert Systems with Applications 38: 3015-3022.
24. Shillito, M. L. 1994. Advanced QFD: linking technology to market and company needs. John Wiley & Sons.
25. Walley, K., P. Custance, S. Taylor, A. Lindgreen, and M. Hingley. 2007. The importance of brand in the industrial purchase decision: a case study of the UK tractor market. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing 22: 383-393.
26. Wang, X. T., and W. Xiong. 2011. An integrated linguistic-based group decision-making approach for quality function deployment. Expert Systems with Applications 38: 14428-14438.
27. Zaim, S., M. Sevkli, H. Camgöz-Akdağ, O. F. Demirel, A. Y. Yayla, and D. Delen. 2014. Use of ANP weighted crisp and fuzzy QFD for product development. Expert Systems with Applications 41: 4464-4474.