1. Aikins, S. H. M., and J. J. Afuakwa. 2012. Effect of four different tillage practices on soil physical properties under cowpea. Agricultural Biology Journal of America 3: 17-24.
2. Alvarez, R., and H. Steinbach. 2009. A review of the effects of tillage systems on some soil physical properties, water content, nitrate availability and crops yield in the Argentine Pampas. Soil and Tillage Research 104: 1-15.
3. Aryi, P., and R. Mirkhani. 2005. Methods for measuring physical properties of soil (Technical Journal) Senate publications.No:479.
4. ASTM. 2003. D3385-03 Standard test method for infiltration rate of soils in field using double-ring infiltrometer. Annual Book of ASTM Standards 04, 08. American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, PA.
5. Azevedo, D. M. P. d., J. Landivar, R. M. Vieira, and D. Moseley. 1999. The effect of cover crop and crop rotation on soil water storage and on sorghum yield. Pesquisa Agropecuaria Brasileira 34: 391-398.
6. Biederbeck, V., C. Campbell, K. Bowren, M. Schnitzer, and R. McIver. 1980. Effect of burning cereal straw on soil properties and grain yields in Saskatchewan. Soil Science Society of America Journal 44: 103-111.
7. Beisecker, R. 1994. Einflu β langjährig unterschiedlicher Bodenbearbeitungssysteme auf das Bodengefu Ege, die Wasserinfiltration und die Stoffverlagerung eines Lo`E ˆu- und eines Sandbodens. Bodeno Ekologie und Bodengenese 12: 195.
8. Black, G. R., and K. H. Harte, 1986. Bulk density, Core Method. In Methods of soil Analysis part 1. By A.Klute(ed). Agronomy Monograph no. 9.P.363-366.
9. Bonfil, D. J., I. Mufradi, S. Klitman, and S. Asido. 1999. Wheat grain yield and soil profile water distribution in a no-till arid environment. Agronomy Journal 91: 368-373.
10. Coleman, C. 2003. What are the Effects of No-till Farming on Soil Moisture and Soil Temperature Compared to Conventional Tillage in Rice County Kansas? Cantaurus 11: 2-4.
11. Cullum, R. 2009. Macropore flow estimations under no-till and till systems. Catena 78: 87-91.
12. D’Haene, K., J. Vermang, W. M. Cornelis, B. L. Leroy, W. Schiettecatte, S. De Neve, D. Gabriels, and G. Hofman. 2008. Reduced tillage effects on physical properties of silt loam soils growing root crops. Soil and Tillage Research 99: 279-290.
13. Eskandari, I., H. Navid, and F. Moradi. 2014. Effect of conservation tillage systems on some physical properties of soil and dryland wheat and evaluation of tillage systems by thermal imaging method. Journal of Agricultural Mechanization 2 (1):11-22. (In Farsi).
14. Feiziasl, V., J. Jafarzadeh, B. Abdulrahmani, B. Mousavi, and E. Karimi. 2011. Study on effects of environmental factors on dryland wheat. Journal of Agronomy researches of Iran 1 (8):1-11. (In Farsi).
15. Galantini, J., M. Landriscini, J. Iglesias, A. Miglierina, and R. Rosell. 2000. The effects of crop rotation and fertilization on wheat productivity in the Pampean semiarid region of Argentina, nutrient balance, yield and grain quality. Soil and Tillage Research 53 (2):137-144.
16. Gardner, W. H., and A. Klute. 1986. Water content. In Methods of soil analysis: Part 1, Physical and mineralogical methods, A. Klute, ed., pp. 493-544. American Society of Agronomy and Soil Science Society of America. Madison, Wisc.
17. Geerse, T. 2010. Seedbed Preparation in an organic minimum tillage system. MS. Thesis. Farm technology. Wageningen University, Netherlands. 30 April.
18. Govaerts, B., M. Fuentes, M. Mezzalama, J. M. Nicol, J. Deckers, J. D. Etchevers, B. Figueroa-Sandoval, and K. D. Sayre. 2007. Infiltration, soil moisture, root rot and nematode populations after 12 years of different tillage, residue and crop rotation managements. Soil and Tillage Research 94: 209-219.
19. Gürsoy, S. 2012. Evaluation of the No-Till Demonstration Studies in South East Anatolia Region of Turkey. AGRIS On-line Papers in Economics and Informatics 4: 21.
20. Hemmat, A. and I. Eskandari. 2004. Tillage system effects upon productivity of a dryland winter wheat–chickpea rotation in the northwest region of Iran. Soil and tillage research 78: 69-81.
21. Herbek, J., and C. Lee 2009. A comprehensive guide to wheat management in Kentucky. Lexington; Frankfort: US Department of agriculture, M. Scott Smith, Director, Cooperative Extension Service, University of Kentucky College of Agriculture; Kentucky State University, Available online at: http://www.uky.edu/Ag/Grain-Crops/ID125Section2.htm
22. Huang, G. B., C. Qiang, F. X. Feng, and A. Z. Yu. 2012. Effects of different tillage systems on soil properties, root growth, grain yield, and water use efficiency of winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in arid Northwest China. Journal of Integrative Agriculture 11: 1286-1296
23. Kabakci, H., P. M. Chevalier, and R. I. Papendick. 1993. Impact of tillage and residue management on dryland spring wheat development. Soil Till. Res. 26: 127-137.
24. Kahlon, M. S., and R. Lal, and M. Ann-Varughese. 2013. Twenty two years of tillage and mulching impacts on soil physical characteristics and carbon sequestration in Central Ohio. Soil and Tillage Research 126: 151-158.
25. Liu, S., X. Y. Zhang, J. Yang, and C. F. Drury. 2013. Effect of conservation and conventional tillage on soil water storage, water use efficiency and productivity of corn and soybean in Northeast China. Acta Agriculturae Scandinavica, Section B–Soil & Plant Science 63: 383-394.
26. Mahmoudi, 2015. Analytical results of weather data of rainfall research stations of Iran. Dryland research institute publication. No 47719.
27. Mitchell, J. P., G. S. Pettygrove, S. Upadhyaya, A. A. Shrestha, R. Fry, R. Roy, P. Hogan, R. Vargas, and K. Hembree. 2009. Classification of conservation tillage practices in California irrigated row crop systems. Oakland, CA: UCANR Pub. 8364. 8p.
28. Mitchell, J., P. Singh, W. Wallender, D. Munk, J. Wroble, W. Horwath, P. Hogan, R. Roy, and B. Hanson. 2012. No-tillage and high-residue practices reduce soil water evaporation. California Agriculture 66: 55-61.
29. Mohammad, W., S. Shah, S. Shehzadi, and S. Shah. 2012. Effect of tillage, rotation and crop residues on wheat crop productivity, fertilizer nitrogen and water use efficiency and soil organic carbon status in dry area (rainfed) of north-west Pakistan. Journal of soil science and plant nutrition 12: 715-727.
30. Mohammadi, K. H., K. Nabi Allahi, M. Aghaalikhani, and F. Khormali. 2009. Study on the effect of different tillage methods on the soil physical properties, yield and yield components of rain fed wheat. Journal of Plant Production 16 (4): 77-91.
31. Moraru, P. I., and T. Rusu. 2012. Effect of tillage systems on soil moisture, soil temperature, soil respiration and production of wheat, maize and soybean crops. Journal of Food Agriculture & Environment 10: 445-448.
32. Mulumba, L. N., and R. Lal. 2008. Mulching effects on selected soil physical properties. Soil and Tillage Research 98: 106-111.
33. Norwood, C. 1994. Profile water distribution and grain yield as affected by cropping system and tillage. Agronomy Journal 86: 558-563.
34. Pala, M., A. Haddad, and C. Piggin. 2007. Challenges and opportunities for conservation cropping: ICARDA experience in dry areas. Pages 165-182. The Proceedings of the International Workshop on Conservation Agriculture for Sustainable Land Management to Improve the Livelihood of People in Dry Areas.
35. Payne, W. A., P. E. Rasmussen, C. Chen, R. Goller, and R. E. Ramig. 2000. Precipitation, temperature and tillage effects upon productivity of a winter wheat–dry pea rotation. Agronomy Journal 92: 933-937.
36. Peterson, G., A. Schlegel, D. Tanaka, and O. Jones. 2013. Precipitation use efficiency as affected by cropping and tillage systems. Journal of Production Agriculture 9: 180-186.
37. Pisante, M., and F. Stagnari. 2007. Conservation agriculture Italian way - Principles, technologies and methods for sustainable production. Edagricole, Bologna, Italy Blue Agriculture, p 317.
38. Pryor, R. 2006. Switching to no-till can save irrigation water. Univ Nebraska-Lincoln Ext Pub EC196-3. Available at: http://ianrpubs.unl.edu/epublic/live/ec196/build/ec196-3.pdf [12 June 2012].
39. Reeves, D., H. Rogers, J. Droppers, S. Prior, and J. Powell. 1992. Wheel-traffic effects on corn as influenced by tillage system. Soil and Tillage Research 23: 177-192.
40. Sadeghnezhad, H. R., and K. Eslami. 2006. The comparison of wheat yield under different tillage methods. Journal of Agricultural Sciences. Islamic Azad University. 12(1) 103-112.
41. Sakai, K., and S. Upadhyaya and M. Sime. 1992. Variability of a double ring infiltration test. Transactions of the ASAE 35: 1221-1226.
42. Strudley, M. W., T. R. Green, and J. C., Ascough II. 2008. Tillage effects on soil hydraulic properties in space and time: State of the science. Soil and Tillage Research 99 (1): 4-48.
43. Swan, R. J., N. S. Eash, and J. L. Jordahl. 1994. Long-term tillage effects on soil quality. In: Hand Book of Soil Science. M. E. Sumner (ed). CRC Press
44. Truman, C., T. Potter, R. Nuti, D. Franklin, and D. Bosch. 2011. Antecedent water content effects on runoff and sediment yields from two Coastal Plain Ultisols. Agricultural Water Management 98: 1189-1196.
45. Zhang, H., and T. Oweis. 1999. Water–yield relations and optimal irrigation scheduling of wheat in the Mediterranean region. Agricultural Water Management 38: 195-211.