1. Al-Kheer, A. A., M. G. Kharmanda, A. El Hami, and A. M. Mouazen. 2011. Estimating the variability of tillage forces on a chisel plough shank by modeling the variability of tillage system parameters. Computers and electronics in agriculture 78: 61-70.
2. ASTM, D., 2002. 5321. Standard test method for determining the coefficient of soil and geosynthetic or geosynthetic and geosynthetic friction by the direct shear method. In American Society for Testing and Materials.
3. ASTM, D., 1994. 3080-90: Standard test method for direct shear test of soils under consolidated drained conditions. Annual Book of ASTM Standards, 4, pp.290-5.
4. Chandon, K., and R. Kushwaha. 2002. Soil forces on deep tillage tools. The AIC 2002 Meeting CSAE/SCGR program Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
5. Chen, B., L. Ren, A. Li, and Q. Hu. 1990. Study on the method of collecting the body surface liquid of earthworms. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering 6: 7.
6. Desbiolles, J., R. Godwin, J. Kilgour, and B. Blackmore. 1997. A novel approach to the prediction of tillage tool draught using a standard tine. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 66: 295-309.
7. Godwin, R., and M. O’Dogherty. 2007. Integrated soil tillage force prediction models. Journal of Terramechanics 44: 3-14.
8. Khan, M. A., R. Qaisrani, and J. Q. LI. 2010. The Techniques of Reducing Adhesion and Scouring Soil by Bionic–Review of Literature. Advances in Natural Science 3 (2): 41-50.
9. Kushwaha, R. L., L. Chi, and J. Shen. 1993. Analytical and numerical models for predicting soil forces on narrow tillage tools. Canadian Agricultural Engineering 35 (3): 183.
10. Ma, Y. 2002. Biomimetic anti-wear UHMWPE matrix composites and their tribology of components of agricultural machinery. PhD Dissertation, China, Jilin University.
11. McKyes, E., and O. Ali. 1977. The cutting of soil by narrow blades. Journal of Terramechanics 14: 43-58.
12. Nichols, M. 1931. The dynamic properties of soil II, Soil and metal friction. Journal of Agricultural Engineering 12: 321-324.
13. Onwualu, A., and K. Watts. 1998. Draught and vertical forces obtained from dynamic soil cutting by plane tillage tools. Soil and Tillage Research 48: 239-253.
14. Qaisrani, A. 1987. The effects of compaction on wheat yield in Pakistan. Master of Engineering Thesis.
15. Qaisrani, A., J. Tong, L. Ren, and B. Chen. 1993. The effects of unsmoothed surfaces on soil adhesion and draft of bulldozing plates. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering 9: 7-13.
16. Qian, D., and J. Zhang. 1984. Research on adhesion and friction of soil against metallic materials. Acta Agromechanica 15: 70-78.
17. Reece, A. 1965. The Fundamental Equation of Earth Moving Machinery. Proc. Symp. Earth Moving Machinery, Inst. of Mech. Eng. London.
18. Ren, L., and D. Chen, and J. Hu. 1990. Initial analysis on the law of reducing adhesion of soil animals. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering 6: 15-20.
19. Salokhe, V., and P. Soni. 2005. Physics of soil-tool adhesion: a review of principles involved in reducing adhesive forces. Book review of current problems in agrophysics. Lublin, Poland: Institute of Agro physics PAS: 83-117.
20. Singh, G., and D. Singh. 1986. Optimum energy model for tillage. Soil and Tillage Research 6: 235-245.
21. Soni, P., V. Salokhe, and H. Nakashima. 2007. Modification of a mouldboard plough surface using arrays of polyethylene protuberances. Journal of Terramechanics 44: 411-422.
22. Tong, J., L. Ren, B. Chen, and A. Qaisrani. 1994. Characteristics of adhesion between soil and solid surfaces. Journal of Terramechanics 31: 93-105.
23. Tong, J., L. Ren, J. Yan, Y. Ma and B. Chen. 1999. Adhesion and abrasion of several materials against soil. International Agricultural Engineering Journal 8: 1.
24. Wang, X., N. Ito, K. Kito, and P. Garcia. 1998. Study on use of vibration to reduce soil adhesion. Journal of terramechanics 35: 87-101.
25. Zhang, J., and R. L. Kushwaha. 1995. A modified model to predict soil cutting resistance. Soil & Tillage Res. 34: 157-168.