1. American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH). 2002.
2. Bernaki H., J. Haman, and C. Z. Kanafojski. 1972. Agricultural machines, theory and construction.US department of Agriculture and national science foundation, Washington, D.C.
3. Boshuizen, H. C., P. M. Bongers, and C. T. J. Hulshof. 1990. Self-reported back pain in tractor drivers exposed to whole-body vibration. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health 62: 109-115.
4. Chaturvedi, V., A. Kumar, and J. K. Singh. 2012. Power tiller: Vibration magnitudes and intervention development for vibration reduction. Applied Ergonomics 43: 891-901.
5. Dewangan, K. N., and V. K. Tewari. 2009. Characteristics of hand-transmitted vibration of a hand tractor used in three operational modes. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 39: 239-245.
6. Donati, P. 2008. Workplace exposure to vibration in Europe: an expert review Vol. 7.
7. Fayzi, M., A. Jafari, and H. Ahmadi. 2014. Investigation and analysis the vibration of handles of chainsaw without cutting. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 6 (1): 90-101. (In Farsi).
8. Gholami, H., D. Kalantari, and M. Rajabi vandechali. 2016. Testing and evaluation of a rototiller with new ridged blades. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 7 (1). (In Farsi).
9. Goglia, V., Z. Gospodaric, D. Filipovic, and I. Djukic. 2006. Influence on operator’s health of hand-transmitted vibrations from handles of a single-axle tractor. Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine 13: 33-38.
10. Griffin, M. 2004. Minimum health and safety requirements for workers exposed to hand-transmitted vibration and whole-body vibration in the European Union; a review. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 61 (5): 387-397.
11. Hashemifard Dehkordi, S. H., M. Almassi, A. M. Borgheei, and B. Beheshti. 2013. Effect of bio ethanol and diesel blend on small diesel engine vibration. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 4 (2): 236-243. (In Farsi).
12. ISO 5349-1. 2001. Mechanical Vibration Measurement and Evaluation of Human Exposure to Hand-transmitted Vibration. Part I: General Requirements. Geneva: International Standard Organization.
13. ISO 5349-2. 2001. Mechanical Vibration-Measurement and Evaluation of Human Exposure to Hand-Transmitted Vibration-Part 2: Practical Guidance for Measurement at the Workplace.
14. Issever, H., C. Aksoy, H. Sabuncu, and A. Karan. 2003. Vibration and its effects on the body. Medical Principles and Practice 12: 34-38.
15. Marsili, A., L. Ragni, G. Santoro, P. Servadio, and G. Vassalini. 2002. Innovative systems to reduce vibrations on agricultural tractors: Comparative analysis of acceleration transmitted through the driving seat. Biosystem Engineering 81: 35-47
16. Nassiri, P., I. Ali Mohammadi, M. H. Beheshti, and K. Azam. 2013. Hand-Arm vibration assessment among tiller operator. Journal of health and safety at work. 3 (2): 35-46. (In Farsi).
17. Rao, S. S. 2011. Mechanical Vibrations. Prentice Hall. P 1084.
18. Salokhe, V. M., B. Majumder, and M. S. Islam. 1995. Vibration characteristics of a power tiller. Journal of Terramechanics 32: 181-197.
19. Sam B., and K. Kathirvel. 2006. Vibration Characteristics of Walking and Riding Type Power Tillers. Biosystem Engineering 95: 517-528.
20. Tabatabae Koloor, R., and Gh. Kiani. 2011. Investigation of the rototiller blades operational factors on the orchards and paddy fields tillage. Journal of Agricultural Machinery Engineering 1 (1): 34-40. (In Farsi).
21. Taghizadeh Ali sarai, A., T. Tavakoli Hashjin, and B. Ghobadian. 2010. Tiller vibration analysis at station position. Iran Biosystems Engineering 41: 27-35. (In Farsi).
22. Tewari, V. K., K. N. Dewangan, and S. Karmakar. 2004. Operator’s fatigue in field operation of hand tractors. Biosystems Engineering 89: 1-11.
23. Tewari, V. K., and K. N. Dewangan. 2009. Effect of vibration isolators in reduction of work stress during field operation of hand tractor. Biosystems Engineering 103 (2): 146-158.