1. Afzali, M. J., and E. Javaheri. 2013. The effect of tillage on soil penetration resistance, technical indices and yield of wheat. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 3 (1): 24-31. (In Farsi).
2. Ahmadi Moghadam, P., L. Eftekhari, A. Mardani, and H. Khodaverdilou. 2014. Determination the amount of plant debris, physical and mechanical properties of soil in different tillage systems. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 6 (1): 102-113. (In Farsi).
3. Aïchi, H., Y. Fouad, C. Walter, R. A. Viscarra Rossel, Z. Lili-Chabaane, and M. Sanaa. 2009. Regional predictions of soil organic carbon spectral reflectance measurements. Biosystems Engineering 104 (3): 442-446.
4. Baradaran Motie, J., M. H. Aghkhani. M. H. Abaspour Fard, and A. Lakzian. 2011. Construction and assessment the on the go mapping system of soil electrical conductivity. Journal of Agricultural Machinery Engineering 1 (1): 25-33. (In Farsi).
5. Brown, D. J., R. S. Bricklemyer, and P. R. Miller. 2005. Validation requirements for diffuse reflectance soil characterization models with a case study of VNIR soil C prediction in Montana. Geoderma 129 (3-4): 251-267.
6. Chang, C. W., and D. A. Laird. 2002. Near-infrared reflectance spectroscopy analysis of soil C and N. Soil Science 167 (2): 110-116.
7. Chodak, M. 2008. Application of near infrared spectroscopy for analysis of soils, litter and plant materials. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies 17 (5): 631-642.
8. Dunn, B. W., H. G. Beecher, G. D. Batten, and S. Ciavarella. 2002. The potential of near-infrared reflectance spectroscopy for soil analysis- a case study from the Riverine Plain of south-eastern Australia. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 42 (5): 607-614.
9. Guerrero, C., R. Zornoza, I. Gomez, and J. Mataix-Beneyto. 2010. Spiking of NIR regional models using samples from target sites: effect of model size on prediction accuracy. Geoderma 158 (1-2): 66-77.
10. He, Y., H. Y. Song, A. G. Pereira, and A. H. Gomez. 2005. Measurements and analysis of soil nitrogen and organic matter content using near-infrared spectroscopy techniques. Journal of Zhejiang University B. 6B (11): 1081-1086.
11. Kuang, B., and A. M. Mouazen. 2011. Calibration of visible and near infrared spectroscopy for soil analysis at the field scale on three European farms. European Journal of Soil Science 62: 629-636.
12. Kuang, B. and A. M. Mouazen. 2012. Influence of the number of samples on prediction error of visible and near infrared spectroscopy of selected soil properties at the farm scale. European Journal of Soil Science 36: 421-429.
13. Ladoni, M., H. A. Bahrami, S. K. Alavipanah, and A. A. Norouzi. 2010. Estimating soil organic carbon from soil reflectance; a review. Precision Agriculture 11 (1): 82-99.
14. Matejovic, I. 1997. Determination of carbon and nitrogen in samples of various soils by the dry combustion. Commun. Soil Sci. Plan., 28 (17-18): 1499-1511.
15. McCleod, S. 1973. Studies on wet oxidation procedures for the determination of organic carbon in soil. In ‘Notes on soil techniques’. pp. 73-79. (CSIRO Division of Soils: Melbourne).
16. Mehra, O. P., and M. L. Jackson. 1960. Iron oxide removal from soils and clays by a dithionite-citrate system buffered with sodium bicarbonate. Clay. Clay. Miner 7: 317-327.
17. Mohan, L. A., C. Karunakaran, D. S. Jayas, and N. D. G. White. 2005. Classification of bulk cereals using visible and NIR reflectance characteristics. Biosystems Engineering 7 (7): 7-14.
18. Moros, J., M. J. Martinez-Sanchez, C. Perez-Sirvent, S. Garrigues, and M. de la Guardia. 2009. Testing of the Region of Murcia soils by near infrared diffuse reflectance spectroscopy and chemometrics. Talanta 78: 388-398.
19. Reeves, J. B., and D. B. Smith. 2009. The potential of mid- and near-infrared diffuse reflectance spectroscopy for determining major- and trace-element concentrations in soils from a geochemical survey of North America. Applied Geochemistry 24 (8): 1472-1481.
20. Sharif nasab, H., N. Abasi. 2015. Assessment the impact of nano-clay particles on some physical and mechanical properties of soil. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 6 (1): 250-258. (In Farsi).
21. Shepherd, K. D., and M. G. Walsh. 2002. Development of reflectance spectral libraries for characterization of soil properties. Soil Science Society of America 66 (3): 988-998.
22. Soltanpour, P. N., G. W. Johnson, S. M. Workman, and J. B. Jones. 1996. Inductively Coupled Plasma Emission Spectrometry and Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry. In: Methods of Soil Analysis. Part 3 Chemical Methods. Soil Science Society of America Inc. pp. 91-139.
23. Stenberg, B. 2010. Effects of soil sample pretreatments and standardized rewetting as interacted with sand classes on Vis–NIR predictions of clay and soil organic carbon. Geoderma 158 (1-2): 15-22.
24. Stenberg, B., R. A. Viscarra Rossel, A. M. Mouazen, and J. Wetterlind. 2010. Visible and Near Infrared Spectroscopy in Soil Science. Advances in Agronomy 107: 163-215.
25. Vasques, G. M., S. Grunwald, and J. O. Sickman. 2008. Comparison of multivariate methods for inferential modeling of soil carbon using visible/near infrared spectra. Geoderma 146 (1-2): 14-25.
26. Viscarra Rossel, R. A., D. J. J. Walvoort, A. B. McBratney, L. J. Janik, and J. O. Skjemstad. 2006. Visible, near-infrared, mid-infrared or combined diffuse reflectance spectroscopy for simultaneous assessment of various soil properties. Geoderma 131 (1-2): 59-75.
27. Viscarra Rossel, R. A., and A. B. McBratney. 2008. Diffuse reflectance spectroscopy as a tool for digital soil mapping. PP 165-172 in: Hartemink, A.E., A.B. McBratney, and L. Mendonça-Santos, (Eds.), Digital Soil Mapping with Limited Data. Developments in Soil Science series. Elsevier Science, Amsterdam.
28. Wetterlind, J., and B. Stenberg. 2010. Near-infrared spectroscopy for within-field soil characterization: small local calibrations compared with national libraries spiked with local samples. European Journal of Soil Science 61 (6): 823-843.
29. Wetterlind, J., B. Stenberg, and M. Söderström. 2010. Increased sample point density in farm soil mapping by local calibration of visible and near infrared prediction models. Geoderma 156 (3-4): 152-160.
30. Wold, S., H. Antti, F. Lindgren, and J. Ohman. 1998. Orthogonal signal correction of near-infrared spectra. Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems 44: 175-185.