1. Anonymous. 2003. Wheat losses before and after harvesting and during consumption. Iranian Inspection Organization. (In Farsi).
2. Anonymous. 2002. Grain harvesting losses by combine measuring methods. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (In Farsi).
3. ASABE Standards. 2009. S343.3: Terminology for combines and grain harvesting. St. Joseph, MI: ASABE.
4. Bawatharani, R., D. N. Jayatiss, D. A. N. Dharmasena, and M. H. M. A. Bandara. 2014. Optimization of key operating parameters on header losses from combine harvesters in Sri Lankan paddy fields. International Journal of Engineering Research 3 (4): 286-288.
5. Emam, Y. 2011. Cereal production. Shiraz University Press.
6. Fakhraei, O., and S. H. Karparvarfard. 2006. Development of a general equation for estimation of tractive efﬁciency by dimensional analysis. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science 38 (3): 447-457.
7. Hosseini, S. A., and S. H. Karparvarfard. 2011. Prediction of acting forces on chisel plow tine by dimensional analysis method. Iranian Journal of Biosystems Engineering 43 (1): 93-103.
8. Houshyar, E., and M. J. Sheikhdavoodi. 2010. Evaluation of wheat losses using New Holland combine harvester in Iran. American- Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences 8 (1): 104-108.
9. Karparvarfard, S. H., and H. Rahmanian- Koushkaki. 2015. Development of a fuel consumption equation: Test case for a tractor chisel- ploughing in a clay loam soil. Biosystems Engineering 130: 23- 33.
10. Langhaar, H. L. 1980. Dimensional analysis and theory of models. New York: Wiley.
11. Mirzazadeh, A., Sh. Abdollahpour, and M. Moghadam. 2011. Effect of design parameters on separation of grain in thresher to minimize separation loss of combine. Journal of Sustainable agriculture and production science 21 (3): 1- 11.
12. Srivastava, A. K., C. E. Goering, and R. P. Rohrbach. 2006. Engineering principles of agricultural machines. ASABE Textbook, pp: 433- 434.
13. Soleimani, M., and M. Kasraee. 2012. Optimum adjustments of cereal combine harvester platform for canola harvesting by using of a simulated platform. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 2 (2): 102-108. (In Farsi).
14. Tajbakhsh, O., and S. H. Karparvarfard. 2015. Estimation of the fuel consumption rate of tractor due to different aspect ratios of chisel plow blade. Iranian Journal of Biosystems Engineering 46 (2): 201-208.
15. Voicu, G., T. Casandroiu, and G. Stan. 2007. Using the dimensional analysis for a mathematical model to predict the seeds losses at the cleaning system of the cereals harvesting combines. Scientific Bulletin Series D: Mechanical Engineering 69 (7): 29-39.