1. Adebayo1, A. O., S. O. Jekayinfa, and B. Linke. 2015. Effects of Organic Loading Rate on Biogas Yield in a Continuously Stirred Tank Reactor Experiment at Mesophilic Temperature. British Journal of Applied Science & Technology 11 (4): 1-9.
2. Alavarez, R., and G. Liden. 2008. Simi continues co-digestion of solid slaughterhouse waste, manure and fruit and vegetable waste. Renewable energy 33: 726-734.
3. APHA. 1998. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. 18th ed. and later revisions, American public health association, 1015 15thStreet NW, Washington, DC 20005. 1-35: Section 1090 (Safety).
4. Babaee, A., and J. Shayegan. 2011. Effect of organic loading rates (OLR) on production of methane from anaerobic digestion of vegetables waste. Bio Technology 8-13 may 411-417.
5. Castillo M. E. F., D. E. Cristancho, and V. A. Arellano. 2006. Study the operational condition for anaerobic digestion of urban solid waste, Waste management 26: 546-556.
6. Doagooei, A., and A. Ghazanfari Moghaddam. 2009. Assessment of biogas production continues and batch from fruit and vegetable wastes with cow manure. National Con. 5th agri. machinery. Mashhad Ferdowsi.
7. Ghatak, M. D., and P. Mahanta. 2014. Comparison of kinetic models for biogas production rate from saw dust. International Journal of Res .in Engineering and Technology 03 (07): 248-254.
8. INSO. 2015. Iranian National Standardization Organization. 20822-2 1st.Edition 2016. (In Farsi).
9. Iyagba, E. I., I. A. Mangibo, and Y. S. Mohammad. 2009. The study of cow dung as co-substrate with rice husk in biogas production. Scientific Research Essays 4 (9): 861-868.
10. Kaparaju, P., L. Ellegaard, and I. Angelidaki. 2008. Optimization of biogas production from manure through serial digestion- Lab-scale and pilot-scale studies. Bio Res. Tec. 100: 701-709.
11. Kumar, S., A. N., S. A. Mondal, S. Gaikward, and R. N. Devotta Singh. 2004. Qualitative assessment of methane emission inventory from municipal solid waste disposal sites: a case study. Atmos. Environ. 38: 4921-4929.
12. Latinwo, G. K., and S. E. Agarry. 2015. Modeling the kinetics of biogas from mesophilic anaerobic co-digestion of cow dung with plantain peels. Int. Journal of Renewable Energy Development 4 (1): 55-63.
13. Li, Y., R. Zhang, Y. He., Ch. Zhang, X. Liu, Ch. Chen, and G. Liu. 2014. Anaerobic co-digestion of chicken manure and corn Stover in batch and continuously stirred tank reactor (CSTR). Bio. Tech. 156: 342-347.
14. Linke, B. 2006. Kinetic study of thermophilic anaerobic digestion of solid wastes from potato processing. Biomass and Bioenergy 30: 892-896.
15. Lo, H. M., T. A. Kurniawan, M. E. T. Sillanpaa, Y. Y. Pai, and C. F. Chiang. 2010. Modeling biogas production from organic fraction of MSW co-digested with MSWI ashes in anaerobic bioreactors. Bio resources Technology 101: 6329-6335.
16. Maamri, S., and M. Amrani. 2014. Biogas Production from Waste Activated Sludge Using Cattle Dung Inoculums- Effect of Total Solid Contents and Kinetics Study. Ene. Procedia. 50:352-359.
17. Nielfa, A. R., M. Cano, E.Vinto Fernandez, and M. Fdz-Polanco. 2015. Anaerobic-digestion-modeling-of-the-main-components-of-organic-fraction-of-municipal-solid-waste. Process safety and Environmental Protection 94: 180-187.
18. Omer, T. O., and M. O. Fedalla. 2002. Engineering design and Economic Evaluation of a family sized biogas project in Nigeria. Tec novation.
19. Safari, M., and R. Abdi. 2016. Comparison biogas production from co digestion Canola and Wheat with cow manure. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 6 (2): 476-487. (In Farsi).
20. Sharma, D. 2002. Studies on availability and utilization of onion storage waste in a rural habitat. Ph.D. dissertation. Indian Institute of Technology. Delhi.
21. Song Z, G., Y. Yang Guo, and T. Zhang. 2012. Comparison of tow chemical pretreatments of rice straw for biogas production by anaerobic digestion. Bio Resources 7: 3223-3236.
22. Sreenivas, R., A. Retter, and P. J. Hobbs. 2010. Effect of Biomass Hydrolysis on Biogas production. Process Biochemistry 28 (2): 119-123.
23. Sunarso, O., S. J. Widiasa, and I. N. Budiyono. 2012. The Effect of Feed to Inoculums Ratio on Biogas Production Rate from Cattle Manure Using Rumen Fluid as Inoculums. Inter. J. Waste Resour. 2 (1): 1-4.
24. Tait, S., J. Tamis, B. Edgerteon, and D. J. Batstone. 2009. Anaerobic digestion of spend bedding from deep litter piggery housing. Bio resource Technol. 100: 2210.
25. Themelis, N. J., and P. A. Ulloa. 2007. Methane generation in landfills. Renew. Energ. 32 (7): 1243-1257.
26. Umar, H. S., B. R. Firdausi, R. W. A. Sharifah, and M. Fadimtu. 2013. Biogas production through Co-digestion of palm oil mill effluent with cow manure. Nigerian J.of Basic and Applied Science 21 (1): 79-84.
27. Waezi-zade, M., A. Ghazanfari Moghaddam, and S. Noorbakhsh. 2010. Finite element analysis and modeling water absorption by date pits during a soaking process journal of Zhejiang university –science (Biomedical and Biotechology) 11 (7): 482-488.
28. Xie, S., Z. Zhan, and P. G. Lawler. 2012. Evaluation of biogas production from anaerobic digestion of pig manure and grass silage. PhD thesis in National University of Ireland.
29. Zhang, R., and Z. Zhang. 1999. Bio gasification of rice straw with an anaerobic phased solids digester system. Bio-resource Technology 68: 235-245.
30. Zhu, B., P. Zhang, R. J. Lord, B. Jenkins, and X. Li. 2009. Characteristics and biogas production potential of municipal solid waste pretreated with a rotary drum reactor. Bio resource Technology 100: 1122-1129.
31. Zwietering, M. H., I. Jongernburger, F. M. Rombouts, and K. Vants Riet. 1990. Modeling of the bacteria growth cruve. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 56: 1875-1881.