1. Amano, T., M. Hachiya, M. Yamagata, and M. Kojima. 2002. Development and utilization of a new mechanized cabbage harvesting system for large fields. Japan Agricultural Research Quarterly 38 (2): 97-103.
2. Bagheri, V., and H. R. Roosta. 2014. Investigating the effect of different concentrations of sodium bicarbonate (alkalinity stress) on some varieties of cool crops in hydroponic system. Environmental Stresses Crop Science 5 (1): 67-80. (In Farsi).
3. Bahjatabadi, M. 2016. Design, Development and Evaluation of Carrot Harvester. Thesis of master degree. Isfahan University of Technology. (In Farsi).
4. Dongdong, W. and Q. Shanshan. August. 2015. Analysis and test of splitting failure in the cutting process of cabbage root. Journal of Agricultural and Biological Engineering. 8 (4): 27-32.
5. FAO. 2014. Food and Agriculture Organization. Available at: http://faostat3.fao.org.
6. Gebregziabher, S., K. D. Swert, W. Saeys, H. Ramon, B. D. Ketelaere, A. M. Mouazen, P. Gebray, K. Gebrehiwot, H. Bauer, J. Deckers, and J. D. Baerdemaeker. 2016. Effect of side-wings on draught: The case of Ethiopian ard plough (maresha). Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 127: 131-140.
7. Hansen, C. 1974. U.S. Patent No. 3,827,503. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
8. Hasandokht, M. 2012.Vegetable production technology. First Edition. Selseleh publication. Tehran. (In Farsi).
9. Hemmat, A., N. Aghilinategh, and M. Sadeghi. 2010. Shear strength of repacked remoulded samples of a calcareous soil as affected by long-term incorporation of three organic manures in central Iran. Iranian Journal of Biosystem Engineering 107: 251-261. (In Farsi).
10. Jafari, R., and T. Tavakoli Hashjian. 2016. Performance evaluation of modified bentleg plow using finite element approach. Iran Agricultural Research 35 (1): 63-72.
11. Kazemi, N., B. Goudarzi, and M. A. Asoodar. 2015. Effect of blade vibration on mulch tillage performance under silt clay loam soil. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 5 (2): 357-367. (In Farsi).
12. Laryushin, N., and A. Laryushin. 2009. Energy-saving onion harvesting technology. Russian Agricultural Sciences 35 (1): 66-67.
13. Mozafari, M., and K. Kazemeinkhah. 2000. Design, development and evaluation of suitable onion harvester for small farms (laboratory scale). Agricultural Engineering Research Institute. (In Farsi).
14. Reed, J. 2011. A technical review of available and emerging technologies for harvesting of brassicas and whole head lettuce. Silsoe Technology Ltd. London.
15. Söhne, W. 1969. Agricultural engineering and terramechanics. Journal of Terramechanics 6 (4): 9-30.
16. Srivastava, A. K., C. E. Goering, R. P. Rohrbach, and D. R. Buckmaster. 1993. Engineering principles of agricultural machines. American society of agricultural engineers St. Joseph, Mich. Report no.
17. Tabesh, F. 1996. Practical and Theorical Knowledge of Agricultural Machines. Tehran University Press. (In Farsi).