1. Abbasi, S., S. Minaei, and M. H. Khoshtaghaza. 2014. Investigation of kinetics and energy consumption of thin layer drying of corn. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 4 (1): 98-107. (In Farsi).
2. ASABE. 2008. Moisture measurement- Unground grain and seeds. ASABE S352.2. St. Joseph, Michigan, USA: American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers.
3. Bartosik, R. E., and D. E. Maier. 2006. Effect of airflow distribution on the performance of NA/LT in-bin drying of corn. Transactions of the ASABE 49 (4): 1095-1104.
4. Combarros, M. G., H. J. Feise, S. Strege, and A. Kwade. 2016. Segregation in heaps and silos: Comparison between experiment, simulation and continuum model. Powder Technology 293: 26-36.
5. Engblom, N., H. Saxen, R. Zevenhoven, H. Nylander, and G. G. Enstad. 2012. Segregation of powder mixtures at filling and complete discharge of silos. Powder Technology 215-216: 104-116.
6. Fan, Y., K. V. Jacob, B. Freireich, and R. M. Lueptow. 2017. Segregation of granular materials in bounded heap flow: A review. Powder Technology 312: 67-88.
7. Fan, Y., P. B. Umbanhowar, J. M. Ottino, and R. M. Lueptow. 2013. Kinematics of monodisperse and bidisperse granular flows in quasi-two-dimensional bounded heaps. Proceedings of the Royal Society A, 469, 20130235.
8. Fan, Y., Y. Boukerkour, T. Blanc, P. B. Umbanhowar, J. M. Ottino, and R. M. Lueptow. 2012. Stratification, segregation, and mixing granular materials in quasi-two-dimensional bounded heaps. Physical Review E 86, 051305.
9. Jain, A., M. J. Metzger, and B. J. Glasser. 2013. Effect of particle size distribution on segregation in vibrated systems. Powder Technology 237: 543-553.
10. Jayas, D. S., S. Sokhansanj, E. B. Moyseyand, and E. M. Barber.1987. Distribution of foreign material in canola bins using a spreader or spout. Canadian Agricultural Engineering 29: 183-188.
11. Koeppe, J. P., M. Enz, and J. Kakalios. 1998. Phase diagram for avalanche stratification of granular media. Physical Review E 58, R4104-R4107.
12. Mohsenin, N. N. 1986. Physical Properties of Plant and Animal Materials. New York. Gordon and Breach Science Publisher.
13. Noyes, R., S. Navarro, and D. Armitage. 2002. Supplemental aeration systems. PP 413-488 in S. Navarro, & R. Noyes eds. The mechanics and physics of modern grain aeration management. Boca Raton: CRC Press.
14. Schulze, D. 2008. Powders and Bulk Solids - Behaviour, Characterization, Storage and Flow (chapter 13). Springer. Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
15. Shinohara, K., B. Golman, and T. Nakata. 2001. Size segregation of multicomponent particles during the filling of a hopper, Advanced Powder Technology 10 (1): 333-343.
16. SPSS. 2012. SPSS/PC for IBM PC/XT, Version 1.10. SPSS Inc., Chicago, IL, USA,
17. Stephens, L. E., and G. H. Foster. 1976. Grain bulk properties as affected by mechanical grain spreaders, Transactions of ASAE 19 (2): 354-358.
18. Stroshine, R. 2004. Physical properties of agricultural materials and food products (Chapter 2). West Lafayette, Indiana.
19. USDA. 2013. Grain inspection handbook. Book II. Chapter 4. Corn. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Grain inspection, Packers and Stockyards Administration, Federal Grain Inspection Service.