1. Abbott, J. A. 2004. Textural quality assessment for fresh fruits and vegetables. Pages 265-279. Quality of Fresh and Processed Foods, Springer.
2. Almeida, A., S. D. Reynolds, B. A. Dias, O. Peca, A. Pinheiro, J. Lopes, and L. S. Santos. 1997. Mechanical olive harvesting systems. Pages 209-214. III International Symposium on Olive Growing 474.
3. Bentaher, H., and B. B. Rouina. 2002. Mechanical harvesting of "Chemlali de Sfax" olive–trees. Pages 365-368 in Vitagliano C, Martelli GP, eds. IV International Symposium on Olive Growing 586. Valenzano, Italy
4. Castro-Garcia, S., F. J. Castillo-Ruiz, F. Jimenez-Jimenez, J. A. Gil-Ribes, and G. L. Blanco-Roldan. 2015. Suitability of Spanish ‘Manzanilla’table olive orchards for trunk shaker harvesting. Biosystems Engineering 129: 388-395.
5. Cherng, A.-P., and F. Ouyang. 2003. A firmness index for fruits of ellipsoidal shape. Biosystems Engineering 86: 35-44.
6. Conde, C., S. Delrot, and H. Geros. 2008. Physiological, biochemical and molecular changes occurring during olive development and ripening. Journal of Plant Physiology 165: 1545-1562.
7. Dag, A., Z. Kerem, N. Yogev, I. Zipori, S. Lavee, and E. Ben-David. 2011. Influence of time of harvest and maturity index on olive oil yield and quality. Scientia Horticulturae 127: 358-366.
8. Ferguson, L., U. Rosa, S. Castro-Garcia, S. Lee, J. Guinard, J. Burns, W. Krueger, N. O'connell, and K. Glozer. 2010. Mechanical harvesting of California table and oil olives. Advances in Horticultural Science 53-63.
9. Freihat, N. M., A. Al-Shannag, and N. El Assi. 2008. Qualitative responses of “Nabali” olive oil to harvesting time and altitudes at sub-humid Mediterranean. International Journal of Food Properties 11: 561-570.
10. Ghorbanpour, H., M. Khoshtaghaza, and M. Mostofi sarkari. 2012. Effect of Frequency and Vibration Time on Shaker Performance for Mechanized Harvesting of Orange (Thomson cultivar). Journal of Agricultural Machinery 2 (2): 96-101. (In Farsi).
11. Hamedi, M. M., and S. A. Damirchi. 2004. Thermal fixation effects on the quality and extraction amount of olive oil. Journal of Food Science and Technology 1: 25-30. (In Farsi).
12. Hamidoghli, Y., S. Jamalizadeh, and M. Ramzani Malekroudi. 2008. Determination of harvesting time effect on quality and quantity of olive (Olea europea L.) oil in Roudbar regions. Food, Agriculture and Environment 6: 238-241.
13. Hoehn, E., F. Gasser, B. Guggenbühl, and U. Künsch. 2003. Efficacy of instrumental measurements for determination of minimum requirements of firmness, soluble solids, and acidity of several apple varieties in comparison to consumer expectations. Postharvest Biology and Technology 27: 27-37.
14. Kermani, A. M. 2015. Evaluation of Mechanical Harvesting of Oil Olive by four types of harvesting machine. Journal of Systems Engineering and Agricultural Mechanization Research 16: 1-18. (In Farsi).
15. Mirnezami ziabari, H. 1998. The health benefits of olive. Danesh Negar: 137. (In Farsi).
16. Mobli, H., T. Tavakoli Hashjin, H. Oghabi, and R. Alimardani. 2004. Study of the strength properties of pistachio nuts and cluster stem joints for the design and development of a harvesting machine. International Agrophysics 18: 139-144.
17. Rostami-Ozumchuluei, S., M. Ghasemnezhad, and M. Ramzani-Malekroudi. 2016. Effect of fruit harvest time on antioxidant compounds of oil in some olive (Olea europaea L.) cultivars at Roodbar region. Journal of Food Science and Technology (2008-8787) 13. (In Farsi).
18. Roudsari, O. N., K. Arzani, A. Moameni, and M. Taheri. 2012. Spatial Variability of Selected Soil Properties in an Olive Orchard in Tarom Region, Zanjan Province, Iran. Environmental Sciences 10: 49-58. (In Farsi).
19. Saglam, C., Y. Tuna, U. Gecgel, and E. Atar. 2014. Effects of Olive Harvesting Methods on Oil Quality. APCBEE Procedia 8: 334-342.
20. Sanders, K. 2005. Orange harvesting systems review. Biosystems Engineering 90: 115-125.
21. Vossen, P. M. 2006. Olive Maturity Index Uc Cooperative Extension.
23. Zare, F., G. H. Najafi, T. Tavakoli Hashjin, and A. M. Kermani. 2014. Determination of physical, mechanical and aerodynamic properties of four varieties olive produced in Iran. Journal of Food Science and Technology 11. (In Farsi).