1. Amy, L., C. Silvia, K. Ganesh, S. Prabakaran, and B. John. 2015. Electronic Noses for Food Quality: A Review. Journal of Food Engineering 144: 103-111.
2. Anonymous. 2004. Minimum criteria for the establishment and operation of essential oils, distillate and plant extracts for food, Beverage, cosmetic and sanitary purposes. Department of Food, Beverage, Cosmetics and Food Supervision. Food and Drug Administration, Ministry of Health.
3. Arshak, K., E. Moore, G. M. Lyons, J. Harris, and S. Clifford. 2004. A review of gas sensors employed in electronic nose applications. Sensor Review 24: 181-198.
4. Balakrishnama, S., and A. Ganapathiraju, 1998. Linear discriminant analyses - A brief tutorial. Institute for Signal and Information Processing, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. Mississippi State University. USA
5. Başer, K., and G. Buchbauer. 2016. Handbook of essential oils: science, technology, and applications (second edition). Taylor & Francis Group.
6. Bhattacharyya, N., and R. Bandhopadhyay. 2010. Electronic Nose and Electronic Tongue Nondestructive Evaluation of Food Quality. pp. 73-100.
7. Brudzewskia, K., S. Osowskib, and T. Markiewiczb. 2004. Classification of milk by means of an electronic nose and SVM neural network. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 98: 291-298.
8. Dai, Y., R. Zhi, L. Zhao, H. Gao, B. Shi, and H. Wang. 2015. Longjing tea quality classification by fusion of features collected from E-nose. Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems 144: 63-70.
9. Gareth, J., W. Daniela, H. Trevor, and T. Robert. 2013. An Introduction to Statistical Learning. Springer Texts in Statistics Volume 103.
10. Ghasemi-Varnamkhasti, M. 2017. Fabrication and development of a machine olfaction system combined with pattern recognition techniques for detecting formalin adulteration in raw milk. Iranian Journal of Biosystems Engineering 47: 761-770.
11. Gorji-Chakespari, A., A. M. Nikbakht, F. Sefidkon, M. Ghasemi-Varnamkhasti, and E. L. Valero. 2016. Classification of essential oil composition in Rosa damascena Mill. genotypes using an electronic nose. Journal of Applied Research on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 4: 27-34.
12. Haddia, Z., A. Amaria, H. Alamia, N. El Barib, E. Llobetc, and B. Bouchikhi. 2011. A portable electronic nose system for the identification of cannabis-based drugs. Sensors and Actuators 155: 456-463.
13. Hajinejad, M., S. S. Mohtasebi, M. Ghasemi-varnamkhasti, and M. Aghbashlou. 2015. Classification of different floral origin and adulterated honeys using an olfaction machine. Iranian Journal of Biosystems Engineering 47: 415-423. (In Farsi).
14. Heidarbeigi, K., S. S. Mohtasebi, A. Foroughirad, M. Ghasemi-Varnamkhasti, Sh. Rafiee, and K. Rezaei. 2015. Detection of adulteration in saffron samples using electronic nose. International Journal of Food Properties 18: 1391-1401.
15. Hyung-Ki, H., W. Hyun, H. Dong, K. Seung-Ryeol, H. Chul, L. Kyuchung, and M. Toyosaka. 1996. E-nose system with micro-gas sensor array Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 36: 338-341.
16. Marcone, M. F. 2004. Composition and properties of Indonesian palm civet coffee. Food Research International 37: 901-912.
17. Momeni, T. and N. Shahrokhi. 1991. Essential oils and their therapeutic actions. Tehran, Iran: University of Tehran. (In Farsi).
18. Otles, S. 2008. Handbook of Food Analysis Instruments. CRC Press.
19. Peris, M., and L. Escuder-Gilabert. 2009. A 21st century technique for food control: Electronic noses. Analytica Chimica Acta 638: 1-15.
20. Rushing, C., A. Bulusu, H. I. Hurwitz, A. B. Nixon, and H. Pang. 2015. A leave-one-outcross-validation SAS macro for the identification of markers associated with survival. Computers in Biology and Medicine 57: 123-129.
21. Russo, M., D. Serra, F. Suraci, and S. Postorino. 2012. Effectiveness of electronic nose systems to detect bergamot (Citrus bergamia Rissoet Poiteau) essential oil quality and genuineness. The Journal of Essential Oil Research 24: 137-151.
22. Sanaeifar, A., S. S. Mohtasebi, M. Ghasemi-Varnamkhasti, and H. Ahmadi. 2015. Design, Construction and Performance Evaluation of a Metal Oxide Semiconductor (MOS) Based Machine Olfaction (Electronic Nose) for Monitoring of Banana Ripeness. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 5 (1): 111-121.
23. Sokolova, M., and G. Lapalme. 2009. A systematic analysis of performance measures for classification tasks. Information Processing and Management 45: 427-437.
24. Tiên Do, T. K., F. Hadji-Minaglou, S. Antoniotti, and X. Sylvain. 2015. Authenticity of essential oils. Trends in Analytical Chemistry 66: 146-157.