1. Agriculture-jahad, M. O. 2015. Statistics of agriculture of Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari province in 2013-2014 in Ministry of agriculture-jahad AJOoCaBp, ed. iran.
2. Ahmadi Ara, A., E. Askari Asli Ardeh, M. B. Dehpoor, I. Bagheri, and F. RahimiAjdadi. 2016. Investigating the effect of some factors involved parboiling on milling yield and whiteness degree in two conventional rice varieties of Guilan province. in The 8th National Conference on Agri. Machinery Eng. & Mechanization. Mashhad.
3. Bayat, F. 2004. Factors of Loss of crops at different stages and strategies to deal with it. in 1st Symposium of National Resources Loss Prevention, Tehran.
4. Bhattacharya, K. R. 2011. Rice quality. Woodhead Publishing. Cambridge UK.
5. Chakraverty, A., R. Poulsingh, and E. askariasliardeh. 2005. Postharvest Technology and Food Process Engineering. Pages 464 Iran: Yavarn.
6. Cherati, F. E., S. Kamyab, M. Shekofteh, and R. Derikvand. 2012. Analysis and Study of Parboiling Method and the Following Impact on Waste Reduction and Operation Increase of Rice in Paddy Conversion Phase. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology 4: 2649-2652.
7. Correa, P., F. S. D. Silva, C. Jaren, P. Alfonso, and I. Arana. 2006. Physical and mechanical properties in rice processing. Journal of Food Engineering 79: 137-142.
8. Food outlook Biannual report on global food markets. 2017. http://www.fao.org/3/a-i7343e.pdf.
9. Ghanbarian, D., M. Valei, M. G. Varnamkhshati, and H. M. Aghagolzadeh. 2017. investigating the effects of rice parboiling by microwave on milling and percentage of intactrice. Engineering BioSystem of Iran 48: 299-304.
10. Graham-Acquaah, S., J. T. Manful, S. A. Ndindeng, and D. Tchatcha. 2015. Effect of soaking and steaming regimes on the quality of artisanal parboiled rice. Journal Food Process 39: 2286-2296.
11. Gilani, B., Kh. Alami Saeed, S. A. Siadat, and M. Seyyednejad. 2012. Study of heat stress effect on rice cultivars grain milling quality in Khouzestan. Crop Physiology 4 (14): 5-21.
12. Gunaratne, A., W. Kao, J. Ratnayaka, L. Colladob, and L. Corke. 2013. Effect of parboiling on the formation of resistant starch, digestibility and functional properties of rice flour from different varieties grown in Sri Lanka. Journal Science Food Agric 93: 2723-2729.
13. Kaddus, M. A., P. AnwarulHaque, and B. C. Douglass. 2002. Parboiling of rice. Part I: effect of hot soaking time on quality of milled rice. International Journal of Food Science and Technology 37: 527-537.
14. Latifi, A. 2013. Effect of Parboiling on Iranian Rice. in 15th National Rice Conference. Sari, Iran.
15. Mahfeli, M., F. Qanbari, and S. M. Nassiri. 2013. Steaming time and drying temperature effect on broking force of parboiling rice. in The 8th National Congress on Agricultural Machinery Engineering (Biosystem) and Mechanization of Iran.
16. NasirAhmadi, A., B. Emadi, M. H. Abasporfard, and H. Aghagolzadeh. 2011. Effect of steaming time and soaking temperature in parboiling process on conversion factor and Percentage of healthy rice Mazandaran varieties. in 5th Regional Congress on Advance Agricultural Research. Iran.
17. Nasirahmadi, A., B. Emadi, M. H. Abbaspour-Fard, and H. Aghagolzade. 2014. Influence of Moisture Content, Variety and Parboiling on Milling Quality of Rice Grains. Rice Science 21: 116-122.
18. Parnsakhorn, S., and A. Noomhorm. 2008. Changes in physicochemical properties of parboiled brown rice during heat treatment. Agricultural Engineering International 8.
19. Patindol, J., J. Newton, and Y. Wang. 2008. Functional properties as affected by laboratory-scale parboiling of rough rice and brown rice. Journal Food Science 73: 370-377.
20. Rahmati, M., G. Sohrabvandi, M. Khodadadi, and A. Razdari. 2014 Technical and Economic Evaluation of Rice Harvesting Methods in Shirvan-Chrdavol Region. Journal Of Agricultural Machinery 4: 378-386.
21. Sareepuang, K., L. Siriamornpun, and N. W. Meeso. 2008. Effect of soaking temperature on physical, chemical and cooking properties of parboiled fragrant rice. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences 4: 409-415.
22. Sabetsulat, H., and H. Jooyande. 2016. Effect of Animal Lipase Enzyme with the goat's source on the physico-chemical and sensory properties of Iranian white cheese. in 2nd conference and Exhibition on method to Increase the shelf-life of food product.
23. Yadav, B. K., and V. K. Jindal. 2008. Changes in head rice yield and whiteness during milling of rough rice. Journal of Food Engineering 86: 113-121.