1. Afzalinia, S., E. Dehghanian, and M. H. Talati. 2009. Effect of conservation tillage on soil physical properties, fuel consumption, and wheat yield. Fourth Conference on Energy Efficiency and Agricultural Engineering, Rousse, Bulgaria.
2. Afzalinia, S., A. Karami, and S. M. Alavimanesh. 2012. Comparing Conservation and Conventional Tillage Methods in Corn-Wheat Rotation. International Conference of Agricultural Engineering, Valencia, Spain.
3. Afzalinia, S., and J. Zabihi. 2014. Soil compaction variation during corn growing season under conservation tillage. Soil and Tillage Research 137: 1-6.
4. Ahmadi, K., H. R. Ebadzadeh, H. Abdshah, A. Kazemian, and M. Rafiee. 2018. Agricultural statistics of 2016-2017 growing season. Ministry of Jehad-e-Agriculture, Tehran, pp 116.
5. Ali, M. H., and M. S. U. Talukder. 2008. Increasing water productivity in crop production-A synthesis. Agricultural Water Management 95: 1201-1213.
6. Black, G. R., and K. H. Harte. 1986. Bulk density, core method in methods of soil analysis, part 1. Agronomy Monograph 9: 363-366.
7. Cetin, O., and L. Bilgel. 2002. Effects of different irrigation methods on shedding and yield of cotton. Agricultural Water Management 54: 1-15.
8. Dehghanian, S. E., and S. Afzalinia. 2012. Effect of conservation tillage and irrigation methods on the crop yield and water use efficiency in wheat-corn rotation. International Conference of Agricultural Engineering, Valencia, Spain.
9. De Vita, P., E. Di Paolo, G. Fecondo, N. Di Fonzo, and M. Pisante. 2007. No-tillage and conventional tillage effects on durum wheat yield, grain quality and soil moisture content in southern Italy. Soil & Tillage Research 92: 69-78.
10. Erenstein, O., and V. Laxmi. 2008. Zero tillage impacts in India’s rice–wheat systems: A review. Soil & Tillage Research 100: 1-14.
11. Eskandari, I., and V. Feiziasl. 2017. Influence of conservation tillage on some soil physical properties and crop yield in vetch-wheat rotation in dryland cold region. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 7 (2): 451-467. (In Farsi).
12. Fabrizzi, K. P., F. O. Garc´, J. L. Costa, and L. I. Picone. 2005. Soil water dynamics, physical properties and corn and wheat responses to minimum and no-tillage systems in the southern Pampas of Argentina. Soil & Tillage Research 81: 57-69.
13. Freebairn, D. M., L. D. Ward, A. L. Clarke, and G. D. Smith. 1986. Research and development of reduced tillage systems for vertisols in Queensland, Australia. Soil & Tillage Research 8: 211-229.
14. Haq, N. 1990. Evaluation of modern irrigation techniques for sandy loam soil having low slopes. Department of Irrigation and Drainage, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad.
15. Jalota, S. K., G. S. Buttar, A. Sood, G. B. S. Chahal, S. S. Ray, and S. Panigrahy. 2008. Effects of sowing date, tillage and residue management on productivity of cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.)-wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) system in northwest India. Soil & Tillage Research 99: 76-83.
16. Jat, M. L., A. Srivastava, S. K. Sharma, R. K. Gupta, P. H. Zaidi, H. K. Rai, and G. Srinivasan. 2005. Evaluation of maize-wheat cropping system under double no-till practice in Indo-Gangetic Plains of India. 9th Asian Regional Maize Workshop, Beijing, China.
17. Karamanos, A. J., D. Bilalis, and N. Sidiras. 2004. Effects of reduced tillage and fertilization practices on soil characteristics, plant water status, growth and yield of upland cotton. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science 190: 262-276.
18. Keeling, W., E. Searra, and J. R. Abernathy. 1989. Evaluation of conservation cropping systems for cotton on the Texas southern high Plains. Journal of Production Agriculture 2 (3): 269-273.
19. Kostiakov, A. N. 1932. On the dynamics of the coefficient of water percolation in soils and on the necessity for studying it from a dynamic point of view for purposes of amelioration. Trans. 6 Comm. Intern. Soil Sci. Russian, Part A, 17-21.
20. Latif, M. 1990. Sprinkler irrigation to harness potential of water scarcity area in Pakistan. Technical Report No. 41. CEWRE. Pub. No. 37.
21. Liu, S., H. Zhang, Q. Dai, H. Huo, Z. K. Xu, and H. Ruan. 2005. Effects of no-tillage plus inter-planting and remaining straw on the field on cropland eco-environment and wheat growth. Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao 16: 393-396.
22. McGarry, D., B. J. Bridge, and B. J. Radford. 2000. Contrasting soil physical properties after zero and traditional tillage of an alluvial soil in semi-arid subtropics. Soil &Tillage Research 53: 105-115.
23. Naudin, K., E. Goze, O. Balarabe, K. E. Giller, and E. Scopel. 2010. Impact of no tillage and mulching practices on cotton production in North Cameroon: A multi-locational on-farm assessment. Soil & Tillage Research 108: 68-76.
24. Parihar, C. M., S. L. Jat, A. K. Singh, A. Ghosh, N. S. Rathore, B. Kumar, S. Pradhan, K. Majumdar, T. Satyanarayana, M. L. Jat, Y. S. Saharawat, B. R. Kuri, and D. Saveipune. 2017. Effects of precision conservation agriculture in a maize-wheat-mungbean rotation on crop yield, water-use and radiation conversion under a semiarid agro-ecosystem. Agricultural Water Management 192: 306-319.
25. Schomberg, H. H., R. G. McDaniel, E. Mallard, D. M. Endale, D. S. Fisher, and M. L. Cabrera. 2006. Conservation tillage and cover crop influences on cotton production on a southeastern U.S. Coastal Plain soil. Agronomy Journal 98: 1247-1256.
26. Taser, O., and F. Metinoglu. 2005. Physical and mechanical properties of a clay soil as affected by tillage systems for wheat growth. Acta Agriculture Scandinavica Section B-soil and Plant 55: 186-191.